Otome Hearts
Hello hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello hello!

3 posters

Go down

Hello hello! Empty Hello hello!

Post by Aquapainter 28/02/16, 02:00 am

Hi! I'm Aquapainter, though I also go by Aqua.

Apparently I've actually had this account for a while but never bothered using it until now! Whoops! Well, I'm here now and looking to make new friends who love discussing otomes as much as I do, haha~

I'm a 20 year old university student (majoring in Sociology) who likes to play games, especially otomes, listen to music, and cosplay in her spare time!

I've played quite a few otomes that I've really liked, though if I had to pick a top 3 I'd probably say that they'd be Code Realize, Nameless, and Hatoful Boyfriend. At the moment, I'm playing The Second Reproduction and Backstage Pass for the first time, as well as Midnight Cinderella on my phone.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to talking with everyone! If anyone ever wants to add me on Steam/Skype/Twitter/Tumblr/whatever, just hit me up!  like
Aquapainter
Aquapainter
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 8
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://aquapainter.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello hello! Empty Re: Hello hello!

Post by Minura 28/02/16, 04:36 pm

Hello, Aquapainter! Hello
Welcome to the forum! Let's all get along! cat
Minura
Minura
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 16
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello hello! Empty Re: Hello hello!

Post by xBerry 03/06/16, 12:01 am

Welcome to OtomeHearts Aqua! Let's learn and play more together! 

I studied sociology in school years back, pretty interesting, it's a shame I couldn't find any courses near me for it after sad Hope you're enjoying it :D 

Let's get along! x

Berry.
xBerry
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down