Otome Hearts
Bonjour!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Bonjour!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour!!

2 posters

Go down

Bonjour!! Empty Bonjour!!

Post by Didoe84 28/01/16, 01:10 am

Hi,

I'm Didoe
I'm French so first of all I'll ask you to please forgive my mistakes, I promise, I'll do my best!!

I'm .... it's rude, in France, to ask her age to a lady so let's just say I'm old enough...

I love a lot of thing starting by Asian culture (especially Japanese since I lived there for one year and studied it for 5 and Korean as i curently study it)
I love horse back riding, music (kpop, rock, hiphop,etc...), games, books (mangas, fantasy novels,etc...) everthing that relate to vampire,etc..
I usually have periods in which I'm fond of a thing then it pass and get to another and again,...
So recently I'm back in a Otome game period and that's why I'm here!!!

Anyway Nice to meet you!!
Didoe84
Didoe84
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Bonjour!! Empty Re: Bonjour!!

Post by fairth 29/01/16, 06:10 pm

Hi !
Oh~ A French fellow~
I think it's rude anywhere to ask a girl her age (or weight haha) but if it's between girls, it's okay, right ? :p
(Anyway, most of my Otoge Friends are... old enough xD)

What games are you currently playing ?
What are your favs Otoge ? Your bias guys ? Your fetish ? (Well... there are topics about that anyway...) Oh you~

En tout cas, bienvenue sur Otome Hearts ! J'espère que tu vas te plaire ici (même si le fo n'est pas très actif en ce moment....), n'hésite pas si tu as des questions ! :D
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Didoe84 31/01/16, 08:31 pm

Oh In Korea it is not that rude as you need to know the age of people to know how to adress them... Anyway...  I could tell my age if people insist but I'll never tell my weight but It's a secret which will follow me in my grave LMAO!!!

I'm not really a beginner [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nor really knowing so well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] about Otome game. I played some a few years ago and i just get back to it now I downloaded Dandelion and nameless  Just as planned (as they're a small dicount if you buy both) I play sweet candy and Eldarya as it's some of the rare that are translated in French.

When playing I usually like the distant bad boy!!! I like challenge!! lol I also like cold prince and at last stupidly cute fool!! Love it!
I'm not that picky with protagonists but I'm quite picky with the graphic  Perv smile so i usually avoid doujin and I usually prefer japanese voices games because it help me to keep my japanese level... Frustrated

Merci, je sais pas si je serai tres active sur le forum mais la moindre des choses est de se présenter histoire que ceux qui tomebrai sur moi sache un peu qui je suis wink
Didoe84
Didoe84
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 4
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content