Otome Hearts
Hello I'm Marinette! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello I'm Marinette! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I'm Marinette!

2 posters

Go down

Hello I'm Marinette! Empty Hello I'm Marinette!

Post by MarinetteXXX 06/08/15, 01:01 am

Hi I'm Marinette(first time I use my real name in a site Embarassed/ Kyaa! ). 
I decided to join this comunity 'cause I really wish to talk to others people about the things I like without being judged(yeah-_- 'cause I don't have any friends who like anime/manga and stuff) ..

So anyway I been here for like 4 hours 'cause after I read the rules I didn't want to make any mistakes by going the the mint market (this is the first I entered a comunity). Not to mention that I noticed this introduction forum after I  posted some comments...  Frustrated

I REALLY hope I'll find someone here who shares my favorites Otome games/anime.
So IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! Hello I love you I love you

If you like the anime/manga/games I listed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( if I have writed them here it will take me forever finish them) :D  then you and I will surely get along well! :D
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Marinette! Empty Re: Hello I'm Marinette!

Post by toukakirishimas 06/08/15, 03:52 pm

I'm new too  Hello I read your list and I too like any Alice in Wonderland themed anime/manga (My fave is Pandora Hearts Alice and Oz are just too cute) Are you currently reading Tokyo Ghoul:RE??  Sparkle

(I hope I'm not being to forward or anything Bert sweating )
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://fruit-chinpo-samurai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 09/08/15, 10:31 pm

toukakirishimas wrote:I'm new too  Hello I read your list and I too like any Alice in Wonderland themed anime/manga (My fave is Pandora Hearts Alice and Oz are just too cute) Are you currently reading Tokyo Ghoul:RE??  Sparkle

(I hope I'm not being to forward or anything Bert sweating )

I'm reposting this because when I replied last time( using my phone) the only word( of an entire phrase) that showed up in this forum was the word "Great"...  I SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTE TO WRITE IT AND THE ONLY WORLD IT SHOWED WAS "GREAT" Frustrated.

So I'm sorry you  read it...You probably think I'm a mean person 'cause I post only that word and I didn't answered your questions... sad
It's great that you also like Alice theme! Yup, Alice and Oz are really cute together Star Pink , it's a shame that the manga is over, I kinda hoped to see more scenes of Oswald, Jack and Lucie!
Yeah, I also read TokyoGhoul:re (to the point that I always check manga sites just to read new chapters!), I'm really curious to see how strong Kaneki/Haise has become and what will happen when he regain his old memories! 
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by toukakirishimas 10/08/15, 10:21 am

MarinetteXXX wrote:

I'm reposting this because when I replied last time( using my phone) the only word( of an entire phrase) that showed up in this forum was the word "Great"...  I SPENT LIKE 20 MINUTE TO WRITE IT AND THE ONLY WORLD IT SHOWED WAS "GREAT" Frustrated.

So I'm sorry you  read it...You probably think I'm a mean person 'cause I post only that word and I didn't answered your questions... sad
It's great that you also like Alice theme! Yup, Alice and Oz are really cute together Star Pink , it's a shame that the manga is over, I kinda hoped to see more scenes of Oswald, Jack and Lucie!
Yeah, I also read TokyoGhoul:re (to the point that I always check manga sites just to read new chapters!), I'm really curious to see how strong Kaneki/Haise has become and what will happen when he regain his old memories! 

It's fine I don't think your mean I thought it was weird having just one word though  Ehehe~ I know what you mean I also wanted to see more of Jack and what happened afterwards  Crying 

I want to know if Kaneki/Haise would be able to fight the One Eyed Ghoul King (That would be epic wink) I also want him to regain his memories that way we might be able to see Hide Crying
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 11/08/15, 06:43 pm

toukakirishimas wrote:
MarinetteXXX wrote:

It's fine I don't think your mean I thought it was weird having just one word though  Ehehe~ I know what you mean I also wanted to see more of Jack and what happened afterwards  Crying 

I want to know if Kaneki/Haise would be able to fight the One Eyed Ghoul King (That would be epic wink) I also want him to regain his memories that way we might be able to see Hide Crying
That would be so COOL! I'm curious to see Arima and Kaneki/Haise fight Eto, and I really would like to know more about Yomos' kagune(I had never seen him fightning...-__-). Even after watching the 2 seasons, Tokyo Ghoul is still full of mysteries!mou~
I thought that Hide died in the manga(he get's eaten by Kaneki) and also in the anime... Bert sweating
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by toukakirishimas 12/08/15, 12:42 pm

MarinetteXXX wrote:

That would be so COOL! I'm curious to see Arima and Kaneki/Haise fight Eto, and I really would like to know more about Yomos' kagune(I had never seen him fightning...-__-). Even after watching the 2 seasons, Tokyo Ghoul is still full of mysteries!mou~
I thought that Hide died in the manga(he get's eaten by Kaneki) and also in the anime... Bert sweating
Yomo is an Ukaku type ghoul (In the manga he fought against Arima but he wasn't going to win so the manager saved him and thats how he came to Anteiku)

And noooo Hide wasn't confirmed dead he was just counted as missing  sad  Although I doubt he got away without injuries so hes probably in hospital somewhere maybe in a coma?? I hope so I love Hide and want him to come back  Crying
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 20/08/15, 06:03 pm

toukakirishimas wrote:
MarinetteXXX wrote:

Yomo is an Ukaku type ghoul (In the manga he fought against Arima but he wasn't going to win so the manager saved him and thats how he came to Anteiku)

And noooo Hide wasn't confirmed dead he was just counted as missing  sad  Although I doubt he got away without injuries so hes probably in hospital somewhere maybe in a coma?? I hope so I love Hide and want him to come back  Crying
Woah really?! I think I lost that scene when I read the manga^^"
I hope that he's alive!  smile
If Hide was alive then kaneki/Haise would surely regain his memories! 
And who knows maybe in the future Kaneki would be able to reconciled humans and ghouls! (<--Now that would be a true happy ending XD!)

Sorry for the late reply A few days ago I went on a holiday at my grandparents' house I couldn't even use pc or internet  there sad
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by toukakirishimas 23/08/15, 08:18 am

It would be nice if Kaneki/Haise could become like a bridge between humans and ghouls then he could help humans/ghouls to understand eachother and find that they aren't so different but
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum