Otome Hearts
|・ω・)/ Hello~  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
|・ω・)/ Hello~  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|・ω・)/ Hello~

+8
Shamochu
BlueMist
vellaude
The_Cat_Lady
Blue_Sargent
jochan
Sakimichi
eigengrau
12 posters

Go down

|・ω・)/ Hello~  Empty |・ω・)/ Hello~

Post by eigengrau 13/04/13, 01:12 pm

Hi everyone! You can call me Iza! <3 I saw the information about the forums on tumblr and so I thought it would be a great idea to join and get to know other otome game players. From where I am, there are only a few people who are into this so... /clings xD

To be quite honest though, I haven't played otomege in quite a while since life's been quite hectic... orz I think the last game I played was Hakuouki last year. But I do love Tokimeki Memorial and games by Rejet \o/

My knowledge about recent games is just based on Drama CDs now hahahaha orz

Also, I loveeee seiyuu and utaite. xD Please allow me to fangirl with you if you love them too. ahahaha xD

Anyways, nice meeting you all! I hope we get to be friends yay~ *w*)b

Last edited by eigengrau on 13/04/13, 01:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 190
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

|・ω・)/ Hello~  Empty Re: |・ω・)/ Hello~

Post by Sakimichi 13/04/13, 01:29 pm

Eh tumblr? did someone spread the news? O.o
Sakimichi
Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 635
+Like : 98
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 13/04/13, 01:31 pm

Yep. englishotomegames posted about this forums shocked
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jochan 13/04/13, 01:49 pm

I joined the forum through that site too! Haha~
jochan
jochan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 15
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 13/04/13, 04:47 pm

Hi there! :D
I just want to say your UtaPri signature is fabulous! XD
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 13/04/13, 04:57 pm

Welcome to the forum smile.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vellaude 13/04/13, 05:35 pm

Hi Iza~! Welcome and enjoy your stay ´ ω `)ノ♪
Yay utaite fans \o/
vellaude
vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 144
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMist 13/04/13, 05:41 pm

I found out about this through englishotomegames. And also welcome to the forum :D
BlueMist
BlueMist
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 96
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 13/04/13, 05:56 pm

Hey! Hey, there. Hello~~ //deep&sexy voice

OH, I found out about this site through englishotomegames too! Wow, seems like the admin did a great job promoting this site. I'm happy I came. (●´∀`●)

Anyway, YOU, Iza, friend. I'm not very good at Seiyuus but, you know, I got some favorites up my sleeve, fufufufu. (¬‿¬) Kamiya Hiroshi and Ishida Akria ~ (´∀`)♡
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BadVision 13/04/13, 06:06 pm

*waves englishotomegames banner*

I really want to play Rejet games. Can't wait for the English translations! Which is your favorite game of theirs? Diabolik Lovers I'm guessing, from the avatar?
BadVision
BadVision
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mizukiame 13/04/13, 06:28 pm

//got this info from tumblr too hahaha

oh if your talking about seiyuus and utaite I know some...
My top 3 of seiyuu Tomokazu Sugita, Takahiro Sakurai and YASUMOTO HIROKI... if Im going to list all my fave seiyuus, this post would be too long hahaha

in Utaite, hmmm (0o0) I have few knowledge but since my sister is a staff of vocafusion and somewhat close to Akai Ryuusei and THAT, I manage to know about utaites and their covers(though I am forever a fan of ShounenT even after he debuted). (0u0 ) Im so happy to meet someone with the same likes (*U* うれしい~
mizukiame
mizukiame
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 44
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://littlekotone.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NuitNoire 13/04/13, 07:06 pm

I'm proud to say I got dragged here by Ace of Hearts and Ame, and I have no idea where they found this! XD And thus we're here to spread the love to people like you~ Welcome!
NuitNoire
NuitNoire
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 551
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://marchharethetranslator.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 14/04/13, 05:17 am

jochan wrote:I joined the forum through that site too! Haha~

*highfive* o/

Blue_Sargent wrote:Hi there! :D
I just want to say your UtaPri signature is fabulous! XD

Hi! Yes, Camus is fabulous! xD

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Welcome to the forum smile.

vellaude wrote:Hi Iza~! Welcome and enjoy your stay ´ ω `)ノ♪
Yay utaite fans \o/

Hello, thanks for the welcome! Hehehehe you like utaite too? Who's your favorite? :D

BlueMist wrote:I found out about this through englishotomegames. And also welcome to the forum :D

Hello! Thanks for the welcome! o/

Shamochu wrote:Hey! Hey, there. Hello~~ //deep&sexy voice

OH, I found out about this site through englishotomegames too! Wow, seems like the admin did a great job promoting this site. I'm happy I came. (●´∀`●)

Anyway, YOU, Iza, friend. I'm not very good at Seiyuus but, you know, I got some favorites up my sleeve, fufufufu. (¬‿¬) Kamiya Hiroshi and Ishida Akria ~ (´∀`)♡

Hey there! ☆~(ゝ。∂)

I'm really glad I joined here too since there's so few people I can talk about otome games with.. xD And Kamiyan and Ishida Akira! Didn't Kamiyan release an album recently? And Ishida Akira made me love Psycho-Pass hahaha :D

BadVision wrote:*waves englishotomegames banner*

I really want to play Rejet games. Can't wait for the English translations! Which is your favorite game of theirs? Diabolik Lovers I'm guessing, from the avatar?

Ah... to be quite honest I haven't played their games (sobs in a corner).. Since I haven't got the time to play lately (sobs again).. But I did get to love DiaLovers and everything Rejet via the Drama CDs... :D So I'm hoping I'll get to try the fandisk when it comes out since I'm not gonna be that busy anymore by that time \o/

mizukiame wrote://got this info from tumblr too hahaha

oh if your talking about seiyuus and utaite I know some...
My top 3 of seiyuu Tomokazu Sugita, Takahiro Sakurai and YASUMOTO HIROKI... if Im going to list all my fave seiyuus, this post would be too long hahaha

in Utaite, hmmm (0o0) I have few knowledge but since my sister is a staff of vocafusion and somewhat close to Akai Ryuusei and THAT, I manage to know about utaites and their covers(though I am forever a fan of ShounenT even after he debuted). (0u0 ) Im so happy to meet someone with the same likes (*U* うれしい~

WOOOOW Sugita, Sakupyon and Angen! Amg I love them all too! Lol me and a few friends have been crushing on Angen because he's so cute and derpy despite that really low voice ahahahaha he's so adorableeee~ <3

Ah! I know Akai Ryuusei and That too! They're so adorable and funny hahahaha~ Not to mention their performances are breathtaking... ;A; If it's ok, can I ask who your sister is? ispartofthestafftoo xD And T-kun... the prince of the internet~ Who doesn't like him? :D

NuitNoire wrote:I'm proud to say I got dragged here by Ace of Hearts and Ame, and I have no idea where they found this! XD And thus we're here to spread the love to people like you~ Welcome!

Hi! Yes the otome love should be known to all people~ \o/

eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mizukiame 14/04/13, 05:31 am

WOOOOW Sugita, Sakupyon and Angen! Amg I love them all too! Lol me and a few friends have been crushing on Angen because he's so cute and derpy despite that really low voice ahahahaha he's so adorableeee~ <3

Ah! I know Akai Ryuusei and That too! They're so adorable and funny hahahaha~ Not to mention their performances are breathtaking... ;A; If it's ok, can I ask who your sister is? ispartofthestafftoo xD And T-kun... the prince of the internet~ Who doesn't like him?

Ah~~ Yasumoto, my heart races whenever I hear his voice... Do you watch Otasuke of Onosaka and Konishi? they went to Yasumoto's house and had this cooking segment AAHHHH QAQ) me and my friends are more on sugita since he is so cute and a weirdo XD AND SINGLE!!

Anywho, my sis is known as Ririn (she doesnt use her real name on the net and other social gathering stuffs) ah I never met THAT-san and Akai Ryuusei but I hear alot of funny stories from my sis. I do want to watch sometime but Im usually busy with work XP and wow... Im suddenly thinking whether I might know you or we met before...
mizukiame
mizukiame
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 14/04/13, 05:50 am

AHHH YOU'RE RIRIN'S SISTER~~ 8D *sends your household sparkles*

Wahhh I haven't seen that yet! My seiyuu event files is seriously lacking in Angen stuff ;A; He's so good at cooking! Houseba-- err I mean husband material! Kyaaa Angen! And lol if it's with Onosaka I guess that ended up really funny?

Sugitaaaa lol yeah he's a weirdo! Like he has this deadpan face all the time even when he does silly stuff xD Pretty much the only time I see him laugh wholeheartedly is when he's with Nakamura Yuuichi xD can't help but ship them

Maybe we have met! hahahaha! I've you been to any of our events we probably have met one way or another :D
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 06:08 am

Dude. We're from the same country. Dude. Do you know how much I've given up hope that there are others in this oven who like or even know otome? Dude. This is so awesome. Dude. Dude. Dude.
Yes, I saw your post in the temperature thread. Hello~ Star Pink
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mizukiame 14/04/13, 06:16 am

eigengrau wrote:AHHH YOU'RE RIRIN'S SISTER~~ 8D *sends your household sparkles*

Wahhh I haven't seen that yet! My seiyuu event files is seriously lacking in Angen stuff ;A; He's so good at cooking! Houseba-- err I mean husband material! Kyaaa Angen! And lol if it's with Onosaka I guess that ended up really funny?

Sugitaaaa lol yeah he's a weirdo! Like he has this deadpan face all the time even when he does silly stuff xD Pretty much the only time I see him laugh wholeheartedly is when he's with Nakamura Yuuichi xD can't help but ship them

Maybe we have met! hahahaha! I've you been to any of our events we probably have met one way or another :D
Ah... my sis said she knows you just by looking at your username... *accept sparkles* Thank you

yes the ending was Yasumoto lecturing Konishi for not listening during the interview (and Konishi was supposed to be the host). The seiyuu events that I watch is Gintama, Hetalia, and Tales of Festival (a lot of great seiyuus and a lot of funny skits XDDD)

Lol Sugita and Nakamura Yuichi are a very funny duo XDDD they go beyond the boundaries of friendship X33

ahhh my sis said i havent met you (0o0 i havent been on a vocafusion event, and if it is an anime event im usually at the foodcourt... (0u0 b
mizukiame
mizukiame
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vellaude 14/04/13, 06:29 am

eigengrau wrote:
Hello, thanks for the welcome! Hehehehe you like utaite too? Who's your favorite? :D
I like many utaites, but my most favorite is Amatsuki. ´ ω `)ノ♪ He is so adorable! //// I like that kind of shota voice. At the first time his voice kinda reminded me of Hirotan but then hmmmm both are completely different XD;

How about yours? :D
vellaude
vellaude
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 144
Awards :
Events :

http://vellaude.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eigengrau 14/04/13, 06:54 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
Dude. We're from the same country. Dude. Do you know how much I've given up hope that there are others in this oven who like or even know otome? Dude. This is so awesome. Dude. Dude. Dude.
Yes, I saw your post in the temperature thread. Hello~ Star Pink

*hi5* There's only but a few of us, sadly. orz But who knows, maybe in the future there'll be more! :D :D

mizukiame wrote:
eigengrau wrote:AHHH YOU'RE RIRIN'S SISTER~~ 8D *sends your household sparkles*

Ah... my sis said she knows you just by looking at your username... *accept sparkles* Thank you

yes the ending was Yasumoto lecturing Konishi for not listening during the interview (and Konishi was supposed to be the host). The seiyuu events that I watch is Gintama, Hetalia, and Tales of Festival (a lot of great seiyuus and a lot of funny skits XDDD)

Lol Sugita and Nakamura Yuichi are a very funny duo XDDD they go beyond the boundaries of friendship X33

ahhh my sis said i havent met you (0o0 i havent been on a vocafusion event, and if it is an anime event im usually at the foodcourt... (0u0 b

I think I've only seen one hetalia event... that one where Angen takes off his jacket because "he's too hot?" xD And whoa, there are Gintama events available? I wanna see! Most of my seiyuu events stuff are from the Vitamin Series since I fangirl Suzuki Tatsuhisa soooo much that's it's not even healthy anymore hahaha . T-to be honest I don't watch events much with female seiyuu because it tends to be a little.. uhh boring /shot

I like how you say they "go beyond the boundaries of friendship"... hahahaha

Maybe next time you should go so that we can talk and fangirl! xD

vellaude wrote:
eigengrau wrote:
I like many utaites, but my most favorite is Amatsuki. ´ ω `)ノ♪ He is so adorable! //// I like that kind of shota voice. At the first time his voice kinda reminded me of Hirotan but then hmmmm both are completely different XD;

How about yours? :D

Amatsuki! I know mizukiame's sister is also a big fan of Amatsuki~ :D Do you have his latest album? It was really good :D

My favorites are Dasoku, Gero and that! Actually there are a lot more but I'll probably go on forever if I mentioned all my favorites hehe :D
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content