Otome Hearts
Konichiwa <3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Konichiwa <3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konichiwa <3

Go down

Konichiwa <3 Empty Konichiwa <3

Post by jokerchoker 10/06/17, 12:34 am

Name: Trinity Jones
Nickname: Joker, babygirl, baby pastel
Hobbies: Writing, drawing, gaming, cleaning, reading.
Dislikes: People, mornings, unorganization, disrespectful people. Social gatherings. Social anxiety, depression.
Likes: Anime, manga, drawing, reading, writing, talking to like minded people. Intelligent withheld conversations. FOOD
About Me:
Hello I am a socially awkward creature who grew up on anime. Anime, manga and anything in the japanese culture was something that helped me out throughout the tough times I went through as a child. IT WAS MY childhood, as there was nothing else. I was forced to grow up too soon, but at the end of the day when my family was asleep I could be a child and watch anime but as I grew older, so did my anime. It grew with my my constant companion. (<3 WEEEb weeeb weeeb weeeb otaku). I love playing VISUAL NOVELS, I love watching mature anime, I am not much of a comedy person as I prefer adult drama animation with adult jokes. My humor is pretty flat besides being a bit perverted. I cannot stand silly anime, I never watched it as a kid and I don't think I ever will. I LOVE LOVE CHEESY romance. I used to read a lot of erotica novels with the cheesy story plot line, so my favorite type of anime is where it shows real life experience including the smut scenes. ex: (Paradise Kiss, Onegai Teacher, Onegai Twins, Nana, Clannad, skip beat).

I am very much open about my sexual life as well as kinks. I am pro kink and LGBT. 
I am currently writing a Kinky supernatural LGBT Book series revolving around the different types of kinks, fetishes and sexuality with some science fiction, supernatural and destroying Gender formality and gender roles.
It is called A little and Her Alpha Mommy. If you are interested please message me and I will send you a link to the book. Currently on chapter 10
jokerchoker
jokerchoker
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down