Otome Hearts
H...hello o.o 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
H...hello o.o 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H...hello o.o

+2
kyuuichii
NekoTanMina
6 posters

Go down

H...hello o.o Empty H...hello o.o

Post by NekoTanMina 12/09/14, 05:34 am

Hello everyone I'm Mina. And i'm new here so sorry if I don't type a long introduction. Frustrated Umm.. well about myself I uhh pretty much play games, read manga, watch anime, write, and draw when I have time and I don't have to work. Eto.... I'm a really nice person. I may seem shy at first but once I get to know you I'm pretty lax. Uhh... *Shifts in my chair fidgeting with my fingers.* And well I guess that's about it for my introduction... I hope I can make some new friends and get to talk about things with everyone. Well...ja!~ (≧∇≦)/
NekoTanMina
NekoTanMina
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

H...hello o.o Empty Re: H...hello o.o

Post by kyuuichii 12/09/14, 03:42 pm

Hello Mina-san!
Welcome to forums >_<)/

What games you're playing and what genres you prefer?

In otome games, which games your favorite? And are you also have favorite guys from otome games?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 13/09/14, 02:18 pm

Hello and welcome to OH Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoTanMina 18/09/14, 11:11 pm

Arigato! ^^ Also @ Kyuuichii I prefer GxB but I occasionally don't mind a BxB or GxG. Umm as for games I play there's Second Reproduction it was a pain in the ass to playthrough it was very tricky doing Gardis' route I always got the bad ending then I finally got through it. Lol I love Jin in that even if is a bit of a bondage loving demon x'D Umm currently i'm playing Scarlet Fate+.Mononoke Kiss +, Ninja Assassin+, and Destiny Ninja. As for my favorite game I don't have one T - T . I like them all! x'D My favorite character well I should say characters although I haven't played the game for myself smh but I have read a bit of manga and watched the anime. But Shuu and Kou from Diabolik Lovers. (Btw I hope they make season 2 thats better than season one cause the anime was pretty crappy imo. Lol don't hurt me T - T) And Ikki, and Toma from Amnesia. (The anime was ok I guess but then again I haven't played the game for myself same @ diabolik lovers cause I don't has psp Q_Q and until I get a better laptop cause this one is shit lol psp emulators won't work. x.x Gomen Nasai *Bows.*)
NekoTanMina
NekoTanMina
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/09/14, 02:16 am

I see... I haven't play any games you'd mentioned except Amnesia and Diabolik Lover (Ayato only)
I hope you can own a PSP or new PC later, so you can play both of them xD The games are nice :D
Believe me, the game is more better than anime version xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 19/09/14, 10:50 am

So ! You're also playing Mononoke Kiss ? Which guy did you prefer up to now ? Whose route are you playing ?

As for the other games, I still haven't tried them ! (I prefer playing the paid app version, it's cheaper and you can advance the story without being stuck at checkpoints ><)
hmm... So do you play any other Shall we date game ? Did you try Ninja Love ? Perv look

I hope you'll get along here ! You can first, give us your opinion on the games you played
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Since you said you're kind of shy, I'm trying to guide you around here for a beginning but if you'd rather check other topics go ahead please xDD)

And well... welcome in Otome Heart~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 12:00 pm

Ooooh! Hi Mina-chan~ Hello I'm Kai. Nice to meet you. I love you  I'm new as well. I hope we can be friends. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
What games do you play? I love playing games! In fact, I just can't live without them. Neutral
I hope we'll make many friends here. KYAAA~ Love it!
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 20/09/14, 04:50 pm

Hello Mina-san~Welcome to OH~
ehek..thats alright to write short introduction there's no rule that said to write long introduction after all..and we can ask to know you you more right..hehe..btw you said you also write and draw?ehehe what did you always write/draw?ehem..could you show it to us?I would like too see/read if you don't mind..
hahah..Same here I haven't played it yet..Just watch anime and review of the game..hhehe..I agree as Kyuu-san said before that the game is much more good than anime..Kyaaaahhh~~!
btw..nice to meet you~.(>v<)\
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoTanMina 23/09/14, 06:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here's a drawing i did the other day sorry its blurry T-T and @ Fairth im actually doin Raiza's story and yes I has Ninja Love + and I did start Kotaro's story and I also started Munenori's story im actually further with Munenori.He's so cold but sweet. <3  Eto....as for writing I started a FFVIII fanfic that resolves around an oc but I've been so busy with work that I haven't gotten a chance to finish what was a I guess introduction to the first chapter but if your curious and anyone else is I'll put the link right here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Umm I think I responded to everyone o.o ^^; well i'll try to keep up with replies as much as I can but until then jaa!

Last edited by NekoTanMina on 23/09/14, 06:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
NekoTanMina
NekoTanMina
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/12/14, 07:37 pm

@Mina
heloo..I just has saw the picture on link you provided..Honestly..so bad my computer screen not in good condition so I can't really give a comment Crying Crying ..but roughly i can say thats a good drawing like like Ehehe~ ..just curious who character you draw..heheh..or is that your OC? Sparkle Sparkle

hehehe..I roughly read your fanfic and..ehem how awesome your writing..the story quite interesting!it makes me feel shamed with my own writing..hahaXD..I'll give you more detailed comment about your fanfic if I have read(Please wish me got more free time Crying Crying )
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content