Otome Hearts
Hello ~  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello ~  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello ~

4 posters

Go down

Hello ~  Empty Hello ~

Post by Wisp Night 18/07/14, 08:56 am

Hey fellow otome gamers ~ . My name is Wisp Night (not really [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]), and this is the first forum I've joined that is game-related. 

I'm not a seasoned pro or anything: I just got into this a few months ago. I can't promise to have a lot of titles in my repertoire, but I will most likely continue adding to it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Anyways, I'm excited to join the community and talk to other people who share the same interest ~ .
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello ~  Empty Re: Hello ~

Post by ranimanga 19/07/14, 08:38 pm

Hello~and welcome, Wisp Night. For some reason I have the urge to call you Wispy Night. 
Hope you have a nice time here.
Also, what games have you played? Hello
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 20/07/14, 11:44 am

ranimanga wrote:Hello~and welcome, Wisp Night. For some reason I have the urge to call you Wispy Night. 
Hope you have a nice time here.
Also, what games have you played? :hello:

Feel free to do so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. The friend who helped me create the name usually refers to me as "Wispy" whenever he's excited ^-^. 

Thanks ~ .

I have played RE: Alistair++Planets: The Life of Normalcy Has Ended, A Troll's Fairy Tale, Halloween Otome, Nachtigal, Hakuouki, Get Dumped (though, I don't think it qualifies as an otome game, despite what I was led to believe...), and I've finished 3/4 routes of Kiss of Revenge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Last edited by Wisp Night on 20/07/14, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out some information.)
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 20/07/14, 11:08 pm

Whisperrrr. I like the name Whisper.

Anyway, welcome to OH, Wisp~ *too lazy type something longer* I temporarily had Get Dumped on my tablet, but it was taking too much space when I wanted to play certain other recently released otoge more.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 21/07/14, 04:21 am

Aiwethryne wrote:Whisperrrr. I like the name Whisper.

Anyway, welcome to OH, Wisp~ *too lazy type something longer* I temporarily had Get Dumped on my tablet, but it was taking too much space when I wanted to play certain other recently released otoge more.

Thanks for the warm welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

I ended up not liking the game too much. I didn't really connect to any of the characters (besides the bff). It was more like reading the events that are going to happen in the story, but not the actual thing itself (might just be me).
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 21/07/14, 10:28 am

Hell Wisp Night Hello ~Welcome to OH :D ~
I'm Leeya..nice to meet you Sparkle 
ranimanga wrote:For some reason I have the urge to call you Wispy Night. 
haha..Wispy Night..that's so cute~ Sparkle  cat 

Wisp Night wrote:I have played RE: Alistair++, Planets: The Life of Normalcy Has Ended, A Troll's Fairy Tale, 
Kyaa~I love those game..haha Perv smile 

cute avatar and signature you have Ehehe~  cat ..about the character on your signature ,is it from manga but ?
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 21/07/14, 10:35 pm

LeeYa wrote:Hell Wisp Night Hello ~Welcome to OH :D ~
I'm Leeya..nice to meet you Sparkle  

Thank you Hello . It's nice to meet you, too ~ . (I'm really loving your avii ^-^. I haven't played Amnesia, but dudes with long hair are really cute sometimes :I love you:.)

LeeYa wrote:Kyaa~I love those game..haha Perv smile 

I had a great time playing a few of them. There's quite a few more on my PC that I haven't played yet, so I'm excited to do so >.<.

LeeYa wrote:cute avatar and signature you have Ehehe~  cat ..about the character on your signature ,is it from manga but ?

I'm not sure. I was searching Google for couple images to use for my signature, and these guys popped up :3. I'm sorry I can't be any more helpful ~ .
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 22/07/14, 10:44 am

Thanks ..I just find it on google and it's look sweet ..it's also quite match with a forum theme Ehehe~  and I'm sorry for typing mistake😓 .. Bert sweating ..I hope you not misunderstand..I'm sorry:( 
I haven't played Amnesia also but ,just watch the anime and its end up I was really love Ukyo ..kekeke.. Perv smile  Love it! 

oh!nevermind Evil smirk ..I just ask since the character on your signature is remind me to some manga(I not remember though sad )..did you make it?I mean your avatar and signature? Sparkle
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 23/07/14, 12:14 am

It's alright o/. I didn't find anything to misunderstand =). 

I've been meaning to watch it, but I might also just want to find an English LP of the game on YouTube or something ~ .

I did make them; I tried to make them a bit more simplistic. (Thank you ~ .)
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 23/07/14, 02:43 am

is that so?fuhh...Thanks goodness..
Wisp Night wrote:I might also just want to find an English LP of the game on YouTube or something ~
What is English LP?(sorry my not good on this..Bert sweating )

Wisp Night wrote:I did make them; I tried to make them a bit more simplistic. (Thank you ~ .)
oh!That's amazing.. Sparkle !I saw your work(those banner) and it's so cute and clean Sparkle  Love it! ..but only saw one of them though Bert sweating ..my internet really slow to load all the image..huhu Crying ..I'll give a feedback for it once I saw all of that.. Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content