Otome Hearts
Hello!! :3c 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello!! :3c 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!! :3c

+2
kyuuichii
rasven
6 posters

Go down

Hello!! :3c Empty Hello!! :3c

Post by rasven 18/06/14, 02:47 am

Hey~ I'm Rowan!  cat To be honest, I'm quite nervous about posting this... But also pretty excited!! I love meeting new friends (as cheesy and childish as that sounds haha) and talking to new people!
Anyway! I'm agender, though I have no specific pronouns... Uh, I like shoujo manga (Dengeki Daisy and Hirunaka no Ryuusei are my all-time favorites, though I do like older ones like Fruits Basket!!) and I've been thinking that I should get into more otome games! I've only ever played (is that even the right term for it?) DRAMAtical Murder, so I'm pretty excited to see new things and play new games!!
I spend most of my time on Tumblr and sometimes Twitter. But other than that I love hiking, swimming, climbing trees, and y'know, general outdoorsy stuff. I also recently applied for a job, and I'm pretty excited about that!
Uhhh.... I dunno what else to say, if you have any questions/interests, feel free to reply or something??? I'm not even entirely sure how forums work so some help would also be appreciated haha. smile
rasven
rasven
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://rasven.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello!! :3c Empty Re: Hello!! :3c

Post by kyuuichii 18/06/14, 05:37 am

Hi Rowan-san  cat 
I'm like shoujo manga too >_<
I know Dangeki Daisy, but I haven't read it (I like Motomi Kyosuke hehe)
I also love Fruit Basket, too bad till I know I haven't get any copy of original manga released on my country, it already rare sad
about other older manga, do you know Tokimeki Tonight? or Kanata Kara? I love both of them and happy to had the original manga (which published on my country)  :D

do you have any other manga favorite, nee? I love long length volume than one shot manga, at least it more than 5 volume :D
ah, and now I'm hooked on Maid-sama!
what about you?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 18/06/14, 06:06 pm

Hello and welcome to OH  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 18/06/14, 07:04 pm

Welcome!
I like Dengeki Daisy too. I haven't finished it yet though. 
I've also played DRAMAtical Murder too. It's cute.
It's nice to see we have similar tastes.
I hope you enjoy it here.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rasven 18/06/14, 08:47 pm

Ahh hello you guys! It's nice to meet you all!  Sparkle Thank you for welcoming me!

I've started reading Maid-sama as well, but I don't think I ever finished it! And I don't think I've ever heard of Tokimeki Tonight or Kanata Kara, but I'll be sure to look them up eventually! (I'll get around to it... probably.)
Anyway, I can't really think of any other manga I would consider my favorite, but I do have 2 volumes of Death Note on my dresser! It's not really a shoujo manga (obviously) but it's really good nonetheless.

Now that I've been welcomed I think I'm comfortable enough to talk to more people, too! Thank you~  like 
rasven
rasven
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://rasven.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/06/14, 06:19 am

haha I see, it's too old for you then... If I remember correctly, Tokimeki Tonight is manga published around 80's and Kanata Kara around 90's.
About Maid Sama!, you should finish it, if you like shoujo romantic and sweet story this is really fit >_<

I've read Death Note many years before~
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 19/06/14, 05:01 pm

Hello Rowan~
Nice to meet you~~  smile 
hehe..i also love reading shoujo manga ..
Like Kyuuichii-san ,i know Dengeki Daisy manga but haven't read it  but  well i'll read it if i have a time(i hope that manga release in my country...i don't like read manga on computer.. but have no choice😢 )

hehe you should get more into Otome games..its interesting..  Ehehe~ 

I hope you have a fun here..hehe Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 21/06/14, 01:14 am

I saw your avatar AND GASPED. I loooooove Hirunaka no Ryuusei, too. ;wwwww; And I used to read Dengeki Daisy. A long time ago. I don't remember it anymore. Not even what anyone looks like. XD

Welcome to the forum~~
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down