Otome Hearts
Hello~! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello~! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~!

5 posters

Go down

Hello~! Empty Hello~!

Post by LeeYa 12/06/14, 03:44 pm

Hello hai... Ehehe~ i'm leeya..i still new in this otome game world.. Frustrated yeah..i'm just become fan of this kind of game a few days ago(even though i'm just play Otome game windows version  Crying  ).. Perv smile hihi..so..there a lot of thing that i'm don't know about Otome game.. Frustrated ..well..yoroshiku onegaishimasu Bert sweating
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~!

Post by Aiwethryne 12/06/14, 04:40 pm

'Ello, there~ Welcome to the world of otoge! What game(s) have you started playing, though?
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 12/06/14, 06:26 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 05:20 am

Aiwethryne wrote:'Ello, there~ Welcome to the world of otoge! What game(s) have you started playing, though?
 Sparkle Hai..Thank you.. Ehehe~ i'm just playing PC version so, i have started playing Frozen Essence Love it! ,Bus Stop,Signed-X,The Twins,RE:Alistair++ Love it! ,One Leaf Clover,The Room, and etc.i'm not remember else since i have deleted it..my computer stucked is i kept whole game i'm playing.. Crying
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 05:42 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome  Hello !
Hello!nice to meet you~ Hello
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/06/14, 06:04 am

Hi LeeYa-San :D
hee, are you planning to play any console otome game? I did play otome game on pc much, I only know some titles hehe I play otome game on psp most :D

kochira mo yoroshiku >_<
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 13/06/14, 07:14 am

XDD The Room. Ah, yes. I usually never delete my old games off my computer. It made me feel like a digital hoarder, but I am sure a lot of people would do the same.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 07:54 am

kyuuichii wrote:Hi LeeYa-San :D
hee, are you planning to play any console otome game? I did play otome game on pc much, I only know some titles hehe I play otome game on psp most :D

kochira mo yoroshiku >_<
hai kyuuichi-san~ Hello 
 Perv smile of course i am..but  Frustrated unfortunately..i don't have any console game expect my pc  Crying ..i'm really want to play otome game in PSP,PS and etc.. but i don't have it..so Crying ...if i have enough money to buy it :phew: ..
you so lucky have a chance to play game on PSP Crying ...ooh ..i'm so jealous  Bleh  mou~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 08:07 am

Aiwethryne wrote:XDD The Room. Ah, yes. I usually never delete my old games off my computer. It made me feel like a digital hoarder, but I am sure a lot of people would do the same.
i'm understand what you meant.. Crying 
but i don't have any choice..my computer 'ran' sooooo sloowwwlllyyyy..i thought that because of virus..but then my computer give warning about visual-lack-something  Very Mad 
hu. Crying ...after deleted a game my PC become normal..but  now i miss to play all that game.. Crying
you play The Room too? shocked oh my..if yes, could you explain about the story..? Ehehe~ I played again and again but still don't understand the story especially the ending..   Frustrated
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 13/06/14, 12:45 pm

Ahh, a fellow Ukyo lover I see, eheheheh~
Hello! It's nice to meet you.
I admit my otome game knowledge extends mostly to PSP games, but I have played a few on the PC... well, one, namely. But-! Perhaps you can suggest a few good ones to me, ne? :p 
Anyhow, I hope you have fun here~!
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 01:15 pm

elucifexeia wrote:Ahh, a fellow Ukyo lover I see, eheheheh~
Hello! It's nice to meet you.
I admit my otome game knowledge extends mostly to PSP games, but I have played a few on the PC... well, one, namely. But-! Perhaps you can suggest a few good ones to me, ne? :p 
Anyhow, I hope you have fun here~!
haloo~!   Hello yeah..i am.. Laughing dududu i really love him..you also ukyo's fan right?hahaXD
Glad to see you~!   Hello 
woah..i'm so jealous on you..got PSP..    Bleh  mou~  haha 
well.. maybe you already played this game..Re:Alistair++..its short but the story ,character,graphic is adorable  I love you  ..or maybe Frozen Essence?its has awesome story   like ..but yeah..i'm sure you have tried all this game..hehehe   admit it  Judging you hahaha
well i'm have fun here  Embarassed/ Kyaa!    ..thank you   Embarassed/ Kyaa!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 13/06/14, 01:28 pm

Ahaha, I love Ukyo a lot. He's extremely precious to me; I'm way too attached to him!
I finally unlocked his route on the Vita Edition and I can't wait to play!
(Also Amnesia World apparently has something extremely cute happen with the Heroine and Ukyo ehehe, I won't spoil though!)

Hmm, I recall looking into Re:Alistair++ but I never actually got the game. I'll definitely go check it out again and see if I can find the time to play it! (Thank you for reminding me of it, actually!)

But yes, do have fun!
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/06/14, 01:47 pm

elucifexeia wrote:Ahaha, I love Ukyo a lot. He's extremely precious to me; I'm way too attached to him!
I finally unlocked his route on the Vita Edition and I can't wait to play!
(Also Amnesia World apparently has something extremely cute happen with the Heroine and Ukyo ehehe, I won't spoil though!)

Hmm, I recall looking into Re:Alistair++ but I never actually got the game. I'll definitely go check it out again and see if I can find the time to play it! (Thank you for reminding me of it, actually!)

But yes, do have fun!
i know what you meant.. Embarassed/ Kyaa!  I love you  I love you 
ahhh shocked .you so cruel Crying .. Crying i'm so jealous.. Bleh ahahahha  Just as planned 
btw..how you unlocked it?how actually that game work?is it same as anime? but (sorry asking too much Bert sweating )  
i read some review of the game..it said ukyo's route has 8 or ending i guess..1 is good else bad.. i also read that   Embarassed/ Kyaa! ..

hehe..welcome..that game(Re:Alistair is quite popular after all, no wonder you look for it before Embarassed/ Kyaa!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content