Otome Hearts
There we go.. - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
There we go.. - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There we go..

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

There we go.. - Page 2 Empty Re: There we go..

Post by kyuuichii 12/05/14, 05:35 am

hoo... I want to hear you speak Indonesian :D
hahaha...and what words you know?

true about to deliver what's your meant to the other..it's kinda hard for me (because Indonesian didn't have grammar such past or continuous tense, just talk what you mean and we will understand it not bothering if it's past or future). In purpose to deliver what I meant, I need grammar...argh.. that's make my English terrible...

yeah... I mean the 49 days...searching for tears.. me and my mom watch it...it's kinda sad sad
and I'm not happy about the ending too
then, your friends right, hehehe you should watch it.

about reality show, all I watched was Japanese, such as Gaki no Tsukai, Jinnai, Hey Hey Hey, and many more xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 12/05/14, 09:31 pm

Lol I am not sure if I could actually pronounce it properly haha. 
As for the words.. I wrote them down, but they are on a piece of paper at home. Which I am currently... not lol. Anyways the words I remember by heart are:

Saya nama Chi, bahasa indonesia, saya lepar, jam karet, aku, apa kabar, baik, and well I knew more but I would have to look at the notes I once made haha  Ladida 

Ah well Idk if I will watch 49 days right away, but might check it out in the future hehe.  And idk those variety reality shows. What are they about? :p
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 58
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 13/05/14, 03:30 am

wow... you know many words nee xD I'm really glad... I haven't know anyone who know Indonesian language hehe...
my name is Chi, literally become nama saya Chi. you only mistake the position of nama and saya, but hey you already did it great..I'm proud of you nee xD the other were right. Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian language), saya lapar (I'm hungry), jam karet (it rever to someone who always late in meeting or schedule), aku (I), apa kabar (how are you), baik (fine)
hehehe... you're great nee xD

about the show, Gaki no Tsukai is a comedy show with Downtown duo (Matsumoto and Hamada) and other comedian as guest. It's really funny, they have many sub segment. If you want to know about them you can check this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and search the video in yt (cause I don't know how to describe except you watch it...gomen ne)
and about Jinnai Tomonori, I often watch him make a parody about game (if you want to watch him to, just type jinnai tomonori show at google and you can find many videos)
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 13/05/14, 09:08 pm

Ah it's the other way around~ Nama saya Chi, didn't know that~  Learned something new hehe  :p 

And no worries haha, I will look it up when I got time. Ah and the other one makes parody's o.o~ Parody's of famous things or? Because otherwise I might not understand all the parody's lol  Ladida 

A short msg this time as I am a bit busy with school atm   Bleh  But I'll make sure to check it all soon  :phew:
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 15/05/14, 06:00 am

don't worry nee... as long as you read my post is okay hahaha

parody of famous thing xD about tetris and other nintendo games xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/05/14, 06:44 pm

@da0802 Haha! Awesome you speak indonesian! Sparkle I wish I had the time to learn a second language..unfortunately all I know is english right now
I could speak fluent Weeaboo if i wanted to though😓 and I really dislike weeaboos mou~  for some reason

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 18/05/14, 06:40 pm

Lol x'D Speaking might be a bit exaggarated tho  Ladida I am not sure whether I would pronounce it correctly haha. 
As for languages. I really love languages. So I like it to learn new ones  Embarassed/ Kyaa! And Weeaboo? o.o First time hearing of that. What is it?
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/05/14, 01:32 pm

da0802 wrote:Lol x'D Speaking might be a bit exaggarated tho  Ladida I am not sure whether I would pronounce it correctly haha. 
As for languages. I really love languages. So I like it to learn new ones  Embarassed/ Kyaa! And Weeaboo? o.o First time hearing of that. What is it?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always has the best (and worst) explanations Laughing dududu 
I'd really like to learn a second language someday Ehehe~ maybe when I'm not lazy anymore (haha..probably never) Crying 

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 25/05/14, 12:20 am

Loooool ok Weeaboos  :p  Suppose they are ok... As they found their err... purpose in life to some extent haha. But I must say I wouldn't like listening to them much haha. Same goes for pronouncation on tv in for example the news channel. When they constantly mispronounce a name or so.  mou~ 
Tho for example this Chinese phone brand called Huawei? When they pronounce it here in The Netherlands it's like they are making a weird Dutch version which makes it sound like a messed up Denglish version of "who are we". Tho I'd say it's the company's fault for not telling them right from wrong at the begin when they just entered the Dutch market  Bleh 

Sorry for the late response tho lol o.o" School has been killing me these days, but I am trying to keep up with it all hehe @.@ 

@SamrockAniki; @Kyuuchii; 
Do you guys play any online games? o.o Yesterday this friend of mine kept on telling me to play some online game again, and well.. I entered the game played a while, but lol.. It's amazing how it's sometimes very obvious you've become well.. rusty at it haha  Frustrated
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum