Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

4 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Millenia 26/04/14, 02:14 pm

I'm a 30 year old woman from Finland and I just recently found out about otome. I mean I have "played" some hentai games during the years but I just played my first non-hentai VN which was Analogue: A Hate Story and realised that VN style works for real stories too (not that hentai stories couldn't be real, the ones I've played so far were kinda ridiculous though). It didn't take long then to find out that there is a whole section of VN made just to please women, yay.

I used to be quite hooked to those Harlequin books but I kinda outgrew them at some point. Now it seems that my unquenchable thirst for romance is back with the form of VN. Unfortunately I don't really have time to make my own stories (I am not completely talentless in writing and drawing) but I spend a big bunch of my free time enjoying fictional stories in one for or another.

I'm not a very strict critic, I pretty much know how to embrace entertainment. Going in without huge expectations and trying to enjoy all the good aspects even though there might be some flaws too. I've noticed that this attitude makes me quite happy smile. But of course I still have some standards.
Millenia
Millenia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 45
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/04/14, 02:37 pm

Hello and welcome  Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 28/04/14, 06:05 am

Hello Millenia-San  cat 
welcome here :D

nee, you like vn or only otome game (vn contain reverse harem, I mean the main character is girl and choose guy)?
what's your favorite vn?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia 04/05/14, 10:02 pm

Oh hi, and thanks for the welcomes. I didn't notice there were questions for me smile

I like many kinds of games, including many types of virtual novels. Originally I am an adventure gamer but I play many different genres.

I don't think I can name a favourite vn yet, I've played a few now and liked all of them more or less. It's probably going to take a while to build up some kind of hierarchy with them.

I don't mind playing either sex but if I'm pursuing love I usually go for guy(s). So reverse harem is good, but I like other stuff too, like only one hero and yaoi stories.
Millenia
Millenia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 45
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 07/05/14, 07:06 pm