Otome Hearts
New Reverse Harems airing this month 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
New Reverse Harems airing this month 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Reverse Harems airing this month

+3
ranimanga
insight_blue
velmesh
7 posters

Go down

New Reverse Harems airing this month Empty New Reverse Harems airing this month

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 10:29 pm

So my friend has informed of two new Reverse Harem animes that started airing this month:

Kamigami no Asobi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Synopsis:
The story revolves around Kusanagi Yui, who is ordered by Zeus, a god and the headmaster of a school he created, to teach the meaning of love to young and handsome gods. The reason he has for doing this is to cancel the negative effects of the weakening bond between the world of the divine and the world of the humans.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kiniro no Corda: Blue Sky
Synopsis:
Soon after transferring to Seisou Gakuin, Kanade finds the orchestra club in the middle of preparing for the National concur. Teaming up with the other members, she will improve her skills, meet new rivals and create memories for what will become an unforgettable summer..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pretty excited about it.
Are there any animes that are coming out you're excited about?
Lets discuss.  Trust me, I\'m an ex
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

New Reverse Harems airing this month Empty Re: New Reverse Harems airing this month

Post by velmesh 08/04/14, 10:30 pm

I had to move this.
I posted it in the wrong area.  Bert sweating 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

New Reverse Harems airing this month Empty Re: New Reverse Harems airing this month

Post by insight_blue 09/04/14, 06:26 am

I watched the first episodes of both and I thought they were just ok. The only thing I really liked was Yui from Kamigami no Asobi. She actually seemed kind of interesting, and not a total doormat. I'll keep watching both though. Sometimes, it's hard to put together a good first episode.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 09/04/14, 06:00 pm

I liked Yui too.
Not really sure how I felt about the flowers that were flowing from every prospective man she encountered, but it does seem like an interesting plot.
I don't think I card much for Kiniro no Corda: Blue Sky.
Both were not bad, but like you said "they were just ok." I guess with time the episodes should become interesting.
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/14, 06:35 pm

The irregular at magic highschool anime just started...I don't really know if its a reverse harem or not but I'm seeing signs of plain old harem in it episode one is out, I think its pretty interesting so far.

Description
Magic is a product of neither legends nor fairy tales, but instead has become a technology of reality since a time unknown to people. Supernatural power became a technology systematized through magic, while magic became a technical skill. A “Supernatural Power User” became a “Magic Technician.” Magic Technicians (in short, Magicians) are nurtured through Magic High Schools and Universities.
This is a story about:
Tatsuya, a defective elder brother low achiever.
Miyuki, a perfect, flawless younger sister high achiever.
After both siblings entered a Magic High School,
The stage of daily turbulence was unveiled—.

(Source: Baka-Tsuki)
Kiniro no corda seems pretty interesting though, I might give it a try like 
I would try out Kamigami too but the whole supernatural thing and getting involved with mythological god seems to be a bit overdone to me, or maybe I've just seen too much of it Ehehe~ 

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 09/04/14, 07:37 pm

Irregular at Magic High School looks interesting! There is obviously far more going on then what they showed in the first ep. I'm, uh, not really sure what's going on with the brother and sister though...o.O
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/04/14, 09:28 pm

insight_blue wrote:Irregular at Magic High School looks interesting! There is obviously far more going on then what they showed in the first ep. I'm, uh, not really sure what's going on with the brother and sister though...o.O

It really does seem interesting! Force of habit made me link them to other anime characters Ladida 
That brother has a 'whatever' attitude like Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka and I sense some brother complex vibes from that sister of his just like Suguha of Sword Art Online....I think I like that brother already :p 

I seriously believe in that Brother complex theory...I can see it in her big blue shiny eyes Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 10/04/14, 12:02 am

Oh for the Kiniro no Corda: Blue Sky anime!
I was really confused for a moment and was like "Huh? Brother?" shocked 
Yeah I can't wait for more of the Kamigami no Asobi. I guess I'll tune in every Saturday or Sunday for the new episodes.

On a side note I started Earl and Fairy.
And its pretty cute so far.  smile 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 10/04/14, 03:09 am

Yush! Kiniro no Corda! Sparkle  :D
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thesleepykitten 15/04/14, 04:46 am

After watching both episodes of either anime, they're still just 'okay'.

I admired Primo Passo, but Blue Sky seems... more bland and the characters not as interesting. Even the designs aren't as vibrant as the previous cast? But if you still love classical music, I highly recommend Primo Passo. 2nd episode, most of it everyone was either angry, ready to throw a cello into the river, shouting, resentful, depressed, or caving under pressure. x_X I feel Primo Passo balanced the passion + hardships of music a little better so far. 

Kamigami one, the first episode was sorta boring, the 2nd one picked up a taaaad. I'll roll with the premise (basically the 6 gods must graduate AND fill out this container proving they learned about humans. And if they don't finish it in a year they're trapped in the gardens foreeeever.) Yui is an awesome character though. I admit it probably would lower the otome-side of things, but I feel if Zeus added more humans to the mix, it'd help the gods out better than just relying on one person. ^^; 

I will most likely drop Blue Sky, but might give the god one another shot. The transformation sequence was too hilarious and I'm kinda hoping there'd be more of those.
thesleepykitten
thesleepykitten
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 36
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 15/04/14, 06:15 am

So far Kamigami doesn't seem that great, but I just think Apollon is so adorable. I can't figure out why I like him so much, because normally he isn't the type I go for. But for now, I'll keep watching for him, and hold out hope that Yui gets to use some of her sword skills!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 28/06/14, 10:35 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:The irregular at magic highschool anime just started...I don't really know if its a reverse harem or not but I'm seeing signs of plain old harem in it episode one is out, I think its pretty interesting so far.

Description
Magic is a product of neither legends nor fairy tales, but instead has become a technology of reality since a time unknown to people. Supernatural power became a technology systematized through magic, while magic became a technical skill. A “Supernatural Power User” became a “Magic Technician.” Magic Technicians (in short, Magicians) are nurtured through Magic High Schools and Universities.
This is a story about:

I would try out Kamigami too but the whole supernatural thing and getting involved with mythological god seems to be a bit overdone to me, or maybe I've just seen too much of it Ehehe~ 
Brocon, Kyaaa  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 30/06/14, 01:09 pm

insight_blue wrote:So far Kamigami doesn't seem that great, but I just think Apollon is so adorable. I can't figure out why I like him so much, because normally he isn't the type I go for. But for now, I'll keep watching for him, and hold out hope that Yui gets to use some of her sword skills!

Yeah..Its not great..For me,its just quite interesting.. Just as planned 
me too!He's so adorable, kind and innocent(maybe Bert sweating )  Perv smile 
I hope she use her sword skill too Sparkle ..when she has a sword practice and duel with takeru,I was excited and really hope there more scene like that..but nah mou~ ..the ending quite disappointed me..  Bleh 

thesleepykitten wrote:Kamigami one, the first episode was sorta boring, the 2nd one picked up a taaaad. I'll roll with the premise (basically the 6 gods must graduate AND fill out this container proving they learned about humans. And if they don't finish it in a year they're trapped in the gardens foreeeever.) Yui is an awesome character though. I admit it probably would lower the otome-side of things, but I feel if Zeus added more humans to the mix, it'd help the gods out better than just relying on one person. ^^; 
I also found the first episode quite boring..I think to not watch it but after Yui meet Apollon, and when Zeus told them to graduate,I found its quite interesting..hehehe Ehehe~ ..so I continue watching this anime..and I'm not regret it Perv look ..
For me,the anime is not bad or great..It's just so-so smile ..well its also quite funny..especially eps 10  :p ..kikikiki..can't forget that moment.. :p  :p 
yeah..yui is awesome!It's my first time meet such heroine in an anime with this genre.. Sparkle  Love it!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 30/06/14, 05:57 pm

There's a lot of anime coming in July!
-Free! (reverse harem)
-Love Stage (yaoi)
-GGO online c;
-Black Butler 3 \( ^ u ^)/
-DraMatical Murder (yaoi)
Can't wait!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 30/06/14, 09:33 pm

ranimanga wrote:There's a lot of anime coming in July!
-Free! (reverse harem)
-Love Stage (yaoi)
-GGO online c;
Can't wait!
Thats right! Hamatora 2 and SAO2 also coming in July..Wah there's a lot of anime will come and its look like a good anime(I hope so)..Its make me excited Sparkle 
and same time headache sad ..get ready to find a chance to spend time for that and reduce space of hard disk.. Frustrated
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 30/06/14, 11:08 pm

I can't really consider Free! a reverse harem... There's Gou, but she's not *really* at the center of things.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 12/07/14, 03:21 am

Aiwethryne wrote:There's Gou, but she's not *really* at the center of things.
and its seem she become more creepy than last season sad
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:19 pm

kamion wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:The irregular at magic highschool anime just started...I don't really know if its a reverse harem or not but I'm seeing signs of plain old harem in it episode one is out, I think its pretty interesting so far.

Description
This is a story about:

Brocon, Kyaaa  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
 lol I think I need an award for spotting Brother complexes :p  Episode 17 and counting and she's ALL OVER her poor brother! *Onii-chan~ hah! hah! Onii-chan...Suki yo...*  Okaaaaay, bad mental images...moving on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:22 pm

LeeYa wrote:
ranimanga wrote:There's a lot of anime coming in July!
-Free! (reverse harem)
-Love Stage (yaoi)
-GGO online c;
Can't wait!
Thats right! Hamatora 2 and SAO2 also coming in July..Wah there's a lot of anime will come and its look like a good anime(I hope so)..Its make me excited Sparkle 
and same time headache sad ..get ready to find a chance to spend time for that and reduce space of hard disk.. Frustrated
Its probably a bad thing that ALL of those are on my watching list right now Crying so much anime, so little time  sad (plus I took up MMD recently >n<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:24 pm

LeeYa wrote:
Aiwethryne wrote:There's Gou, but she's not *really* at the center of things.
and its seem she become more creepy than last season sad
Just doing her job as couch....and Muscle hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 09/08/14, 10:39 pm

SamrockAniki
Its probably a bad thing that ALL of those are on my watching list right now  so much anime, so little time   (plus I took up MMD recently >n<)

hohoho :p yeah..also include a game ,and manga..My head like want to burst sad ..don't know which one to start first  Bert sweating 
SamrockAniki wrote:Just doing her job as couch....and Muscle hunter
yeah Ehehe~  I know about it but still its give creepy haha Laughing dududu
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down