Otome Hearts
Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!!

+3
LadyBijou
The_Cat_Lady
Dani_Cross
7 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!! Empty Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!!

Post by Dani_Cross 25/03/14, 11:08 pm

Hi everyone I just signed up today after looking through a few different forums smile Still browsing and learning the way this forum is set up.
Dani_Cross
Dani_Cross
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 0
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!! Empty Re: Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!!

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/03/14, 12:04 am

Hello and welcome Hello !
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!! Empty Re: Hi Everyone, I'm new around here!!!!

Post by Guest 26/03/14, 12:29 am

Welcome to the forums!~ They're a bit odd but it's not to hard to learn where everything is after a short while ^^
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyBijou 26/03/14, 12:47 am

Hi and welcome! smile  Hello 
Cute avatar!
LadyBijou
LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 26/03/14, 02:31 am

Welcome to OH! Love it!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 26/03/14, 04:19 am

Hello Dani-San :D
nee, tell us more about yourself xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani_Cross 26/03/14, 07:50 pm

kyuuichii wrote:Hello Dani-San :D
nee, tell us more about yourself xD
What do you want to know? smile
I never know how to introduce myself on forums. I am a college sudent for early childhood education. I love anything to do with romance,= hopeless romantic here.
Dani_Cross
Dani_Cross
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 27/03/14, 03:48 am

Hello Dani!
What is currently your favorite manga or anime or both?  Just as planned 
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani_Cross 27/03/14, 05:22 am

Oh god that's a really tough one because I love so many. Anime I really liked uta no prince sama and fairy tail but I need to finish fairy tail. For manga.... I recently read honey x honey drops and fell in love with it.
Dani_Cross
Dani_Cross
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 27/03/14, 06:01 am

oh xD I like romance too :D  If I want to watch or read a manga, I prefer the romantic and comedy than action :D

hee~ I'm love Utapri too (both game and anime), who's your favorite character nee? and have you play the game?
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 27/03/14, 07:00 am

Dani_Cross wrote:Oh god that's a really tough one because I love so many. Anime I really liked uta no prince sama and fairy tail but I need to finish fairy tail.  For manga.... I recently read honey x honey drops and fell in love with it.

Uta No Prince-Sama is an amazing series. Whats not to like about it? It has a reverse harem of bishonen, rainbows, singing, and dancing. It awoke that girlish heart that I thought shriveled up long ago.

I have not read that manga yet. I just finished Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen. I thought it was cute.  :p 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The art reminded me a little of Ouran Host Club.
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani_Cross 27/03/14, 02:33 pm

My favorite character is tokiya by far but I always tend to like the guys who are jerks to the girl then fall in love with her lol.
I have not played the games because I don't have the system for them plus unless they have English somewhere I wouldn't understand it.
Dani_Cross
Dani_Cross
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 28/03/14, 04:57 am

Dani_Cross wrote:My favorite character is tokiya by far but I always tend to like the guys who are jerks to the girl then fall in love with her lol.
I have not played the games because I don't have the system for them plus unless they have English somewhere I wouldn't understand it.

You could always download a psp emulator and download the games along with a Interactive Text hooker.

Still trying to solve this issue I'll let you know if I can play the game with an english translation.

If you want to know more look at this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that's how I found this pretty neat forum.  Sparkle 

So you're into Tsundere is what you're saying?  Evil smirk 
Guys who are jerks and later on act nice to the girl they like are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] type personality. You should change you faction to Hearts, its okay if you don't want to tho.  Neutral
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dani_Cross 28/03/14, 02:29 pm

Yea it probably makes sense if I change my faction lol but yea I'll check out the emulator. I really don't mind if it's subbed or translated so long as I can understand it smile
Dani_Cross
Dani_Cross
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by violity 06/04/14, 10:13 am

Hi Dani! Welcome to otome hearts! Enjoy your stay with us! Yoroshiku~  cat
violity
violity
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 66
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://otakusphera.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum