Otome Hearts
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!!

5 posters

Go down

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!! Empty Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!!

Post by Guest 25/03/14, 10:20 am

In case nobodys heard already...
BLACK BUTLER IS COMING BACK THIS YEAR!! (2014)
And it's release is scheduled for May 7th!!
Here's the song rumored to be the new season 3 op

Now everyone says May 7th but the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tells us June 2014....we'll see where this goes

"It will adapt the Kuroshitsuji manga arc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Aside from the new anime series, an original video anime (OVA) titled Kuroshitsuji Book of Murder is also in production. It will adapt the Kuroshitsuji manga arc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The OVA will be screened in Japanese movie theaters in Fall 2014"

T_TUs Kuro Fans just can't wait!!  woot!  :D 

Anyone else looking forward to this?

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!! Empty Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!!

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/03/14, 12:08 am

SamrockAniki wrote:Aside from the new anime series, an original video anime (OVA) titled Kuroshitsuji Book of Murder is also in production. It will adapt the Kuroshitsuji manga arc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The OVA will be screened in Japanese movie theaters in Fall 2014"
That's my favorite arc!
And I bet Charles Grey will be in it!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!! Empty Re: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler is Back!!

Post by Guest 26/03/14, 12:16 am

I cant wait!! thanks for the dates 
i was looking around everywhere for them

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 26/03/14, 02:30 am

Oh yeah! :p
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/14, 07:37 pm

ranimanga wrote:Oh yeah! :p
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 
Sorry I can't wait!! Sparkle  Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/14, 07:38 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:That's my favorite arc!
And I bet Charles Grey will be in it!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Girl You know he's gotta be there :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/14, 07:40 pm

otaku17 wrote:I cant wait!! thanks for the dates 
i was looking around everywhere for them
lol I found them on my Facebook newsfeed....just thought that everyone her ought to know that Bassy and company will be back Laughing dududu 

I think there an OVA for it out either that or a trailer (I'll ask Google-sensei XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Len 20/04/14, 05:27 pm

Oh my God. May 7? I'm pumped!  :p
Len
Len
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/04/14, 05:42 pm

it didnt pop up in my news feed. O,O

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 08/06/14, 11:44 pm

This is yet another series I kept stalling on because some fans scare me. Years ago, I kept telling myself to read the manga, back when there was, like, one volume. But I think that I am ready, now.

On to see what the hubbub is about this summer~!
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 09/06/14, 12:03 am

HUZZAH! Finally, some of my favorite arcs of my favorite animanga series will be become Anime-ized. I feel like celebrating somehow.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/14, 09:35 pm

Kouryuu wrote:HUZZAH! Finally, some of my favorite arcs of my favorite animanga series will be become Anime-ized. I feel like celebrating somehow.
Make sure you cielebrate triple then! (see what i did there..hehe) I dissapeared for a few months from the forum but I'm BACK~

Theres already 3 episodes of Kuroshitsuji thats been aired... Laughing dududu 
Ciel in a circus hat >< and Bassy's mad skills  Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Grells probably gonna be there soon from what he said in the preview for this weeks episode XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down