Otome Hearts
RenRen's Art! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
RenRen's Art! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RenRen's Art!

+2
ranimanga
kyuuichii
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RenRen's Art! Empty RenRen's Art!

Post by Guest 12/03/14, 11:44 am

Thought I would share my art in a private post ^^ Hope it's alright.

First I would like to say I have two "art" tumblrs. One is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [not main blog but art. I'm also hosting a giveaway there right now if your interested] and the second is for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a few of you have probably heard about now.

I'm still learning, and I like making tutorials for people [which is apparently a good thing]

Have some previews?  Ladida 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is my OC, which i also for my game. He's the main love interest. He's kind of a dork and a sweetie [No >.> I totally do not have a crush on my own creation, not at all!]

Back to top Go down

RenRen's Art! Empty Re: RenRen's Art!

Post by kyuuichii 12/03/14, 01:41 pm

woah~ you make your own art thread XD I've been waiting for this hehe
love your second art  :p  He is kakkoi ne~ really can't wait for your vn demo's this month XD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/03/14, 01:56 pm

It's getting pushed to the spring. Unfortunately unless I can get all the art assets done sooner. The lead female voice actress has a cold so she can't record yet so decided to give everyone a bit of time to work on it.

And second as in the guy with the horns? I made another to go with him.
edit-----

I forgot but I have a kinda process video of this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 12/03/14, 09:42 pm

Woah!~Ren this looks awesome. Can't wait!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/03/14, 07:10 pm

ranimanga wrote:Woah!~Ren this looks awesome. Can't wait!
 I second that! Ren-chan your art is AMAZING! Love it!  like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/03/14, 09:24 am

I wouldn't call it amazing  Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/03/14, 02:44 pm

ColletteRen wrote:I wouldn't call it amazing  Sparkle
 Laughing dududu I just did!  :p  sunny day 
I think I'd be awesome if I saw some of your art in an otome, It really has that potential!

p.s. Mind if I send a friend request? Blue Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/03/14, 02:47 pm

I don't mind at all! And I kind of tried to adapt my art to otome game styles xD Still learning but It's getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 16/03/14, 02:23 am

-stares at work- I think you are too modest. It is very good looking and beautiful. Especially the coloring. And eventually it will get there, very soon I think.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/03/14, 08:55 am

Bert sweating I'm not use to being complimented about it that much. Normally only from my family. So gomen for being modest about it

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/03/14, 10:27 am

ColletteRen wrote:It's getting pushed to the spring. Unfortunately unless I can get all the art assets done sooner. The lead female voice actress has a cold so she can't record yet so decided to give everyone a bit of time to work on it.

hee?! mou  Neutral  I hope the voice actress get well soon  :D  ah, at spring, you already decide the date of release, nee? which month?

about the video, you really awesome XD I can't use photoshop  Crying  maybe sometimes later I'll try to learn :D

hee~  SamrockAniki mentioned about request, ano... do you remember about my request?  Bert sweating
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 11:03 am

Don't worry I still remember the request, it just been busy lately with trying to get this done and then the other games I'm working on. xD

And no, we don't have a month set, if anything I want to aim for June but that's almost summer. Need to find a background artist else it'll probably be pushed back even more. Pretty much my main worry right now is that.

And Photoshop isn't that hard after you learn it. I started using it in highschool, just kind of playing around with it. Then when I was in college I was forced to take two classes about that program alone. I don't mind trying to help people learn [I do make art tutorials] or doing livestreams again but gotta wait till my new computer gets here in a week as my laptop is to crappy to do it anymore xD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/03/14, 12:54 pm

hehe I see XD I'll be waiting for my request patiently  :p  

hee... then it'll be next summer, nee? I wish you can find the background artist soon  cat 

aww, thanks. I'll be ask your help when I start learning XD right now I don't have scanner  Bert sweating
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 01:17 pm

Thankies. If I get my work done early I'll see if I can finish it up ^^

And yeah. Finding an background artist is hard xD Would be easier if I had a solid means to pay them but I don't and I don't want to do a kickstarter without a background artist so then people can see the work. Blah oh well. I'll figure it out.

One day you'll get a scanner. They're a bit cheaper then they use to be but if your a broke sap like myself then can't exactly afford one. I'm saving up right now for a button machine xD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 19/03/14, 02:02 pm

ganbatte! ganbatte! I really want to play your game  :p 

about scanner, haha... yeah waiting for the money  Crying
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 05:15 pm

ColletteRen wrote:Don't worry I still remember the request, it just been busy lately with trying to get this done and then the other games I'm working on. xD
 Looking forward to those games~~ Laughing dududu 

Speaking of background artists..i'm not really a bkground artist but I can draw some pretty decent ones, manga wise that is, I've been trying to sort of draw one but as usual my equipment is all from the dark ages :phew: ...I'll scan them in and post a few pages Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/03/14, 12:17 am

SamrockAniki wrote: Looking forward to those games~~ Laughing dududu 

Speaking of background artists..i'm not really a bkground artist but I can draw some pretty decent ones, manga wise that is, I've been trying to sort of draw one but as usual my equipment is all from the dark ages :phew: ...I'll scan them in and post a few pages Crying

Hehe I would love to see them =) I'm not that great at backgrounds xD But one day I'll get there maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/03/14, 12:10 pm

ColletteRen wrote:
Hehe I would love to see them =) I'm not that great at backgrounds xD But one day I'll get there maybe.
  Bert sweating Scanner died on me...time to take photos Trust me, I\'m an ex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/03/14, 03:28 pm

ColletteRen wrote:

XD here they are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm feeling really lazy to do more...the ponytail guy is Jay. Poor Jay isn't gonna get anywhere until I draw again Ehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/14, 12:05 am

Oh that's really cute *^* I like ponytail guy Jay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/14, 11:02 am

ColletteRen wrote:Oh that's really cute *^* I like ponytail guy Jay.
SO do I...Originally he was supposed to have a bad end  but now I'm thinking otherwise sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/14, 03:01 am

SamrockAniki wrote:SO do I...Originally he was supposed to have a bad end  but now I'm thinking otherwise sad

I like bad endings. Not because they are sad cause that's never fun to look at but because you learn more about a character that way. A quote I see a lot that is actually helpful in writing for characters is "Characters are like jawbreakers, if you want to know what they're made of, you have to break them." Not fun thing to do but it adds the interest ^^;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/14, 10:57 am

ColletteRen wrote:
I like bad endings. Not because they are sad cause that's never fun to look at but because you learn more about a character that way. A quote I see a lot that is actually helpful in writing for characters is "Characters are like jawbreakers, if you want to know what they're made of, you have to break them." Not fun thing to do but it adds the interest ^^;
That's actually a really good quote although I've never heard it before...but I have to admit 'breaking' characters is kinda painful especially if you've become attached to them Bert sweating 

btw I was wondering if you'd be interested in reading an old story I wrote a few years ago. It's over on  Arrow  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/14, 09:29 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:That's actually a really good quote although I've never heard it before...but I have to admit 'breaking' characters is kinda painful especially if you've become attached to them Bert sweating 

btw I was wondering if you'd be interested in reading an old story I wrote a few years ago. It's over on  Arrow  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read a bit, I'll read more when I have some time. It's written pretty well, only thing that makes it a bit odd is there's some missing comma's and stuff but I like the concept so far =)

Back to top Go down

Post by velmesh 24/03/14, 11:52 am

I'm quite jelly of your digital art skills.
I can't get my stuff to look that smooth.  Crying
velmesh
velmesh
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 101
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://ncb.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down