Otome Hearts
Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II

Go down

Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II Empty Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II

Post by nimucle 16/12/13, 04:39 am

Hello all Hello 

I'm pretty bad with technology, but I was able to use the VN Reader with great success on other games. I was even able to successfully play the first Dot Kareshi. However, I ran into a lot of problems with Dot Kareshi II. I was able to make the text box appear, but I keep getting a string repetition of "あああああ" no matter what the dialogue was. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your time and any help would be appreciated
nimucle
nimucle
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II Empty Re: Repeating text for Dot Kareshi II

Post by Guest 04/02/14, 02:00 pm

Was the "ああああああ” coming from the translation box's or the script box itself for the game?

If it's text by a person then that's the issue but if the text is from the built in translator then there is probably a glitch with it. @x@

Back to top Go down