Otome Hearts
Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!-

+24
QueenOfLiars
Skeens
neelloc
Blue_Star
billies
kiery
Daeyamati
Her Cheshire Smile
Eryx
Zucchini
xoxoPhilophobia
Laramie Castiel
Vanilla-Hime
yumeneko
ara-ara
eigengrau
KawaiiMess
otomekiss
Lerione
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Sku
minako
Kopin
Ace of Hearts
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 Empty Re: Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!-

Post by Blue_Star 14/06/13, 10:57 pm

I just saw the website.  And it is awesome!  I really want this game now! :D  ... I really gotta start studying Japanese, though.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!- - Page 3 Empty Re: Dot Kareshi -We're 8bit Lovers!-

Post by Daeyamati 15/06/13, 06:53 am

^ Judging from the PV and other pieces of information, it doesn't look like this game uses a lot of kanji, so it should be very easy to read. I'd say that your JLPT level should be at least around N4, unless everything in hiragana and/or katakana; in which case, you can get through this game knowing only the basics of N5.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by neelloc 15/06/13, 06:11 pm

No, I think it will use your usual amount of kanji, actually. At least in the usual otome game parts. They updated the blog today with two screenshots from the game (to show a system) (Priest is so hnnng btw :D)

I also thought that it would have less kanji, so I preordered all three CD+game sets, but now I'll just have to work harder, but I'm really looking forward to getting through the game by myself (it will be my first otome game in Japanese \o/) Good thing my listening comprehension is good~

Now I wonder how long will each route be. Since they're always saying it's a ちょっぴりPCゲーム. But no matter what, I'm really looking forward to it!
neelloc
neelloc
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 15/06/13, 09:26 pm

Lazy me hasn't even reached JLPT 5 yet, so I have a long, long way to go. :PThough kanji's actually a good thing for me; since the Japanese language doesn't have spaces, I have a hard time reading things that are just in in hiragana/katakana. Sure, I spend a million times longer looking up the kanji, but it helps me sort out words. XD
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 05/07/13, 02:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 05/07/13, 05:50 pm

I played through the demo and I can't wait for the drama CD and game to come out. Technically that was the case even before the demo, but now it's even worse.

Right from the beginning the guys are barely clinging to any kind of composure. You can tell they are bonkers from the first few seconds of gameplay XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 06/07/13, 07:12 am

I tried out the demo, and it's fairly easy to understand. This shouldn't be too hard to play with my noobish N5 Japanese.

I also like how, when installing the game data, Rejet made everything look like Windows 95. It was a very nice touch considering this is called an 8-bit game.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 06/07/13, 01:18 pm

You guys tried out the demo, but did you go and listen to the drama cd samples, too? They're so goood. Well, not quite the Souryo or thief's, but Yuusha and Mahoutukai have defiinitely got something going on there WWW Especially Yuusha, sasuga Namidai and his seductive whispers.

I totally agree with the fact they're bonkers. I wanted to cry when Mahoutukai started yelling at me WWW These are definitely not healthy relationships, and Rejet knows it.
Also, when you close the window, you have the characters saying you goodbye. I thought it was a cute touch AHHA if they were like yelling "DON'T GO" I'd cry though.

(Also, I can understand pretty much 70% of what is being said anyway, but it bites that ITH can't read Rejet's new engine. Do you guys know if it's possible to fix that?)
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 15/07/13, 09:19 pm

The main site has been updated with new voice samples for the cast of the second game.

LMFAO KNIGHT'S SAMPLE I THINK HE'S THE NEW STAR OF THE NEXT GAME.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 16/07/13, 05:24 pm

Daeyamati wrote:The main site has been updated with new voice samples for the cast of the second game.

LMFAO KNIGHT'S SAMPLE I THINK HE'S THE NEW STAR OF THE NEXT GAME.

I think so too |D His voice actor is Hirarin, right? I don't hate his voice, but I don't quite like it, either... generally, I like it when seiyuu use their voices in a higher octave (not super high, just... higher than normal or just normal?) so his voice kind of rubbed me in a way I didn't like HUIHGUISFJ ヽ(・ × ・♡・ × ・)ノ゛ 

I don't feel like I'll like Disk II, but I could always be wrong! It's just that their voices don't really rub with me right, but I do like Animal-Wielding Shota Beast Tamer's design and concept. Also I already preordered it on AmiAmi so I can't cancel
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 16/07/13, 11:34 pm

Skeens wrote:I think so too |D His voice actor is Hirarin, right? I don't hate his voice, but I don't quite like it, either... generally, I like it when seiyuu use their voices in a higher octave (not super high, just... higher than normal or just normal?) so his voice kind of rubbed me in a way I didn't like HUIHGUISFJ ヽ(・ × ・♡・ × ・)ノ゛ 

I don't feel like I'll like Disk II, but I could always be wrong! It's just that their voices don't really rub with me right, but I do like Animal-Wielding Shota Beast Tamer's design and concept. Also I already preordered it on AmiAmi so I can't cancel
Yeah, Knight's seiyuu is Hirarin. I think he's using his normal voice for this role so maybe it just needs some getting used to? NojiKen (Odoriko/Dancer) is using his higher voice for this game so maybe you'll like him better.

On a side note, I just love how the characters are getting crazier with each installment. Rejet really knows how to push boundaries!
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 17/07/13, 05:00 am

Daeyamati wrote:Yeah, Knight's seiyuu is Hirarin. I think he's using his normal voice for this role so maybe it just needs some getting used to? NojiKen (Odoriko/Dancer) is using his higher voice for this game so maybe you'll like him better.

On a side note, I just love how the characters are getting crazier with each installment. Rejet really knows how to push boundaries!

Ehh, it's his normal voice?! Really?? I've only heard him in a few roles, but this surprises me ⌒(p・ェ・; )⌒ I liked Odoriko's voice and design the best, actually haha! Can't go wrong with Nojiken either. I've only started listening to his voice, but it has a nice sound to it.

I never noticed the rising crazy levels until you mentioned it HAHA HISGSFJ One of my friends mentioned there being a distortion level bar I never noticed, so I think they'll get less crazy as we go down their (supposedly short) routes? I'd prefer not to date a pixel man who's slightly bonkers, so that's relieving LMAO
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenOfLiars 26/10/13, 08:13 pm

This looks fun! I should download the trial when I get the chance. c:
QueenOfLiars
QueenOfLiars
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 22
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyFallen 15/11/13, 05:51 am

I finally downloaded and installed it! And since I discovered VNR, I'm going to have so much fun with it c:
BloodyFallen
BloodyFallen
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 08/12/13, 03:48 am

You don't know how much I am begging to want to play this game. Sadly, I don't understand Japanese plus I don't know where to buy it..but the trailer videos make the game fun! >3<
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame 20/04/14, 04:49 am

;w; It's a short and sweet game. Very short. There isn't a whole lot of plot.

Honestly it's like a playable drama CD, lol.
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 16/08/14, 10:48 pm

Still, it looks fun. I got an edition of the first game. However, sadly I can't seem to get ITH working with it..-scrowls- Any advice on this end?
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 31/05/16, 07:52 pm

To be honest, I've completed all 3 games in the DK series and I don't quite see the appeal. Sure, the guys are likable and even hilarious at times, but beyond that, I still didn't like them enough to enjoy the game.  Crying

I did like the system though. I found it rather sleek.
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3