Otome Hearts
The second reproduction 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The second reproduction 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second reproduction

+8
FlyingTripod
Kouryuu
reyscha
BloodyFallen
The_Cat_Lady
Daeyamati
Blue_Star
AliceMancelia
12 posters

Go down

The second reproduction Empty The second reproduction

Post by AliceMancelia 03/09/13, 04:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Title : The second reproduction
Developers : Heterodoxy
Platform : PC
Release date : 20 02 2012
Site : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story :

Christina was the third princess of Almenan, and born in the era of war against the Demons. Having the status of a “Champion”, Christina had countless battle victories upon her shoulders and was feared by the Demon race.

Being the most successful of her three sisters, her mother the queen sent her on a secret mission to assassinate the Demon Lord Gardis in return for his ruthless annihilation of the Kingdom of Crofts.

Obeying her mother’s orders for the sake of her kingdom, Christina set out alongside with her most loyal knight Lezette to take the Demon Lord’s head, and to bring peace to the land.

I picked this from the site vndb. You then found yourself (Christina) forced to stay at the demon castle somehow.

You can finish the game with Gardis or Lezette, or a secret caracter^_^ 

And a thing I like : it's voiced (sometimes):D yay! 
AliceMancelia
AliceMancelia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The second reproduction Empty Re: The second reproduction

Post by Blue_Star 04/09/13, 01:26 am

I played a little of this game; it's so cute. I haven't played in awhile though; I hope my laptop still works so I can play more of it. ^^'

My favorite's Lezette. He's so cuuuute!
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceMancelia 05/09/13, 07:27 pm

For me, it's Gardis! ^_^ Love it!   He is soooo <3  I saw the bad and good ending with him and both are great! (well, one more than the other, obviously!) May be I should try Lezette? Or the third caracter? Hmmm... Too dificult to choose!! :nuu:
AliceMancelia
AliceMancelia
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 08/09/13, 04:45 am

Ahhh I remember this, it was my first otome game! I liked how the writers were able to balance the romance with the political and religious drama. Christina is also a really likable heroine and her character development in each route was especially well-written.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 09/09/13, 09:12 pm

Great game - I wish is was fully voiced,though.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceMancelia 10/09/13, 02:52 pm

It sure is a good one! Well written as Daeyamati said. And I think the same thing The_Cat_Lady wrote. It could have been something! ^_^
AliceMancelia
AliceMancelia
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodyFallen 15/11/13, 06:13 am

Working on this otome game right now. Just finished Gardis' Good End (End 1: The Melody of Happiness)

I love it so much > A<!
BloodyFallen
BloodyFallen
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/11/13, 06:06 pm

Yaay, I remember this game :3 It was one of my first otome games, back in time when I just finished the routes of characters I liked and not went for 100%. 
Gardis was my fav and I got all of his endings and then the game got lost somewhere... probably when my computer died.

Back to top Go down

Post by reyscha 07/12/13, 11:09 am

I'd just recently finished it and d'aaw why is everyone so adorable Embarassed/ Kyaa!*shot
I like Christina's personality, and I think the plot is really well written!
It's always a challenge to retain the heroine's personality with how she reacts to the guys. Bert sweating 

My fav is Gardis, because IMO he's really the center of the personality gauge(?)
he knows how to be sweet like Lezette and knows when to be as passionate as the secret character *wink wink* (that cake scene with secret character though)

My route went from Lezette>Gardis>SS, and I totally didn't expect the drastic differences in secret character's route.
Whoa. It all happens so fast XD
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 08/12/13, 03:45 am

I loved this game. This is the first actual Otome game I payed for the PC. *3* I adored Christina's personality, the plot, the artwork, and the storyline. I was also totally fangirling over Gardis. Though Lezette is also good along with SS. The bad ending for Gardis caused me to cry and freak out. Same with Lezette's bad ending in a lesser degree.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by FlyingTripod 09/12/13, 12:00 am

Ah, just played it and got the Secret character first :3 (He's actually pretty affectionate despite the.. uh.. yeah XD)
FlyingTripod
FlyingTripod
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 48
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 13/12/13, 02:10 am

This was one of the first otome games I've ever played, so it has a special place in my heart. I remember I did Gardis's route first and it was awesome! I loved his character and his story was so interesting I finished it in a day  Ehehe~ 

Unfortunatly I didn't like Lezette so much. He ended up being kind of annoying to me and the route was sort of boring (of course, that's just my opinion)

Lastly, I looove the SS. Even though it was shorter than the other two, it was fun to play and I liked his interaction with the MC and that cake scene OMG

Anyway, I recommend this to anyone who likes stories that has a strong-willed MC and some political/religious theme. I would say that my likeness of the characters goes like this: Gardis>SS>Lezette.
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by dashmoo 31/12/13, 01:26 am

I'm playing through this one right now. I'm really enjoying the artwork and slowing down my reading so taking my time hehe smile
dashmoo
dashmoo
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne 22/01/14, 04:50 am

I remember finishing every route this game in two days, but I replayed it some eight times.  Crying  I think that I did cry when Gardis and Christina...
Spoiler:

I honestly could not comprehend Lezette's actions, since it seemed like he could have freaking TOLD CHRISTINA EVERYTHING and saved all the heartbreak that I really could not feel myself. Of course, he was trying to spare her feelings of guilt over Croft, but that whole self-sacrificing aspect was, like, WHYYYY?? While I think that it was nice that Gardis...
Spoiler:
I thought it was utterly stupid that it was a magical device that looked almost futuristic, rather than some sort of magical marking all over his body.
Spoiler:

Even though this game is not *really* my favorite otoge (though, yes, it has that very special place in my heart), I usually list it as such in case people are curious enough to look at my forum profiles in random other places. I know that I had swayed at least one person to start playing The Second Reproduction~ There are quite a number of people who appreciate Christina as a strong heroine, and the concepts surrounding the war was rather appealing, as well.

I like the sprites and some of the CGs, but many of the CGs still look derpy, almost as though another artist or assistant tackled them instead. Oh, and I still adored Jin's route, even though some people are torn by/dislike his rape-y yandere-ness.

My final gripe about this game is how child Risty is blonde. *eye twitch* Even though anime/manga is full of characters with hair colors that reach the rainbow spectrum, I have this issue with stories in general that do not take genetics in account. Of course it was based on Granny Risty's hair, but I cannot imagine that would be possible when both of Christina's sisters and mother had silver hair. Pfft, recessive genes, my butt. It's like saying that a black haired guy and a red haired woman suddenly get a very neon blue haired child.

Okay, there. That is me and my rant.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/01/14, 07:22 am

I need to finish this game... I got one of Gardis' endings and a bad ending as well but then my computer broke and had to get a new hard drive [internal crying cause I had to replay everything to get my save data back] and this is one I have not yet gotten my save data back on x__x luckily it's on fuwanovel so it wasn't hard to get back on my computer I just haven't had the motication to play it but I guess while I'm waiting for Sweet Pool and Lamento to be translated I should play it >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/01/14, 02:01 pm

ColletteRen wrote:my computer broke and had to get a new hard drive
I know your pain. My hard drive died last year Crying 
I was in such a bad mood that I watched Ouran Host Club the whole day...and skipped school...
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/01/14, 02:21 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:I know your pain. My hard drive died last year Crying 
I was in such a bad mood that I watched Ouran Host Club the whole day...and skipped school...

Yupppp. My laptop is very old so I knew it would die eventually but uugh still sucks. Luckily one of my frieds a few months later just gave me the one from his laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 12:52 pm

I'm so in love with Gardis! Embarassed/ Kyaa! I mean, how can a Demon Lord be that HAWT! Srsly! Very Mad But still, it made my heart go doki doki! I liked Jin's route too. Such a handsome he is. Yes! Love it!
 It makes me want to play it again. Hahah! Sparkle lol
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down