Otome Hearts
What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like?

+35
da0802
BANA
Sakuragawa
Monokuma
AkanePhantomhive
alpacake
imagination422
chuu-pun
Zeldith
Reina-chan
Sarah_Newclears
AlchemyPanda
fairth
reyscha
AsukaKojima
pandahjessie
LeeYa
kamion
kyuuichii
Moee
Ceifro
celasvictoria
Kouryuu
AkaHoshi
Aserettt
zetsubou
BloodyFallen
Meruru
chiruchan
chelachubby
Danonito Manestra
misakihanazono
Alera
Nymph
Sayolizz
39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like?

Post by reyscha 30/09/14, 08:12 pm

Well, I like lots of genres like slice-of-life, action, fantasy, drama, romance, psychology, sports, horror, sci-fi, martial arts, shounen, shoujo, etc. For me, it kinda depends on how the author pulls it Ehehe~ though I'm not that observant about details so sometimes I don't read it if it's overly complicated *coughs
reyscha
reyscha
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 40
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of genre of Anime or Manga do you like?

Post by Guest 13/10/14, 12:48 am

I'm a huge sucker for historical & fantasy settings, especially if they somehow involve time travel and/or romance in them!!  :p Slice of life is a hit or miss with me, but I'm getting pretty fond of it. I'm also more into josei than shoujo nowadays, but whenever I feel stressed or depressed, binge-reading shoujo and bl manga usually fixes my mood!

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 13/10/14, 12:46 pm

Time travel is what never disappoints me ! Then anything historical, may be fantasy/supernatural.
Survival series are also the best~ (Such as Jisatsutou or Btoom) and Shonen series based on martial arts.
My current fav series is Saver for example: It has martial arts, supernatural and time travel (+Reverse Harem as a bonus)
So, usually it's Seinen or Shonen mostly. But I don't mind reading Josei series (I'm a bit tired of plain Shojo manga for the moment)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda 13/10/14, 03:08 pm

I'm really diverse in my liking and I try to never watch the same typ of anime after each other since that just makes them look boring for some reason.

Action/Shounen typ of animes mostly do well with me, I occasionally watch some reverse harem (as long as the characters aren't so bland (with no personality ) or get hardly any screen time D: ) Like my fair share of slice of life shows. Used to watch Shoujo like shows, but these days they don't appeal to me that much.
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Newclears 27/10/14, 03:50 pm

I don't have time to watch anime, So I read a lot of manga ~
So I read everything but I don't like shoujo manga ( especially when the heroine was too naive ), yuri,
But my favorite genre is :

- Yaoi
- Fantastic
-Not ordinary romance ( like Super Lovers for example )
- Harem too but only when the protagonist has a personality !

and when it's sad ending ... I don't like it.
Sarah_Newclears
Sarah_Newclears
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : -6
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Reina-chan 15/11/14, 07:55 am

I don't really have a favorite genre, it depends on the anime itself. But the things I dislike the most are ecchi and shoujo. Maybe from a girl's POV, ecchi anime with a dude and bunch of girls surrounding him with things-that-accidentally-happen-and-then-comes-the-ecchi is not really my taste. Same goes for shoujo, some are just too...fluffy for me. (Otome is different from reading shoujo, you can choose your ending... even though it still depends on the MC gosh)
Reina-chan
Reina-chan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 72
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeldith 23/11/14, 12:44 pm

Reina-chan wrote:I don't really have a favorite genre, it depends on the anime itself. But the things I dislike the most are ecchi and shoujo. Maybe from a girl's POV, ecchi anime with a dude and bunch of girls surrounding him with things-that-accidentally-happen-and-then-comes-the-ecchi is not really my taste.
Same here! There are sooo many ecchi anime out there  shocked  and the guys complain whenever we get a lovely anime full of hot guys Crying 

For me I don't really have a favorite genre. I'm not really into mecha tho. And any anime with implied BL is just beautiful in my eyes  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Zeldith
Zeldith
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2516861/Orcux

Back to top Go down

Post by chuu-pun 26/11/14, 05:03 pm

I like Shoujo, Reverse Harem, Supernatural, Comedies, and the occasional Shounen. I have dabbled a bit with mecha anime, my favorites being Code Geass and Eureka Seven. I'm not really into it now though.
chuu-pun
chuu-pun
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

http://bunny-onichan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by imagination422 08/02/15, 07:47 pm

-Fantasy
-Mystery
-Shoujo
-Comedy
-Action
-Thiller
And I also LOOOOOVE horror Perv look
But i really can't stand harems, like; can't he just choose one girl or something? Very Mad
imagination422
imagination422
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 09/02/15, 12:30 am

imagination422 wrote:
And I also LOOOOOVE horror Perv look
But i really can't stand harems, like; can't he just choose one girl or something? Very Mad

Agree for the Harem thing. But reverse is an other story :p

Did you try Yami Shibai ? The episodes are only 10min long but fun to watch (And definitely creepy !)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/04/15, 03:55 pm

What kind of genre is Ouran High School Host Club? Because I've never watched anything, be it movies or tv shows, that was closer to my sense of humor or tastes than that one. It might be my soul mate. :p
I guess reverse-harem comedies are my thing.

I watched Love Hina, but I didn't get why all of the girls had crushes on him. :p Nerds are sexy but he was just kind of meh. Also, I'm not into the harem thing, I'm glad I'm not the only one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by alpacake 13/04/15, 08:50 am

Sionainn wrote:What kind of genre is Ouran High School Host Club? Because I've never watched anything, be it movies or tv shows, that was closer to my sense of humor or tastes than that one. It might be my soul mate. :p
I guess reverse-harem comedies are my thing.
Definitely falls into the shoujo/romcom genre! Hello

In the recent years I mainly watch/read Seinen anime/manga - especially if it's Psychological, Thriller, Mystery, and Horror. I also enjoy comedy time to time since those genres I've mentioned can get quite heavy sometimes and I need something uplifting to refresh myself!
alpacake
alpacake
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkanePhantomhive 07/05/15, 04:54 pm

-Shoujo(but not THAT much that is cliché you know what i mean?)
-Comedy(Who don't like to laugh?^U^)
-Gore(Yeah i like gore anime like Corpes Party that is a game too , Another...)
-Mistery  smile(Kuroshitsuji owo)
Hate the harem animes but LOVE the reverse harem (hehe) ex:Nisekoi i was in LOVE this anime but the girls just don't stop falling in love with the main character Kami-sama...
-Yaoi(Yeah i like yaoi like Junjou Romantica i love this one!!!)
-Gender bender(I thing that it's the name owo)-Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero!(Ai Ore!) and again..I LOVE THIS!!!)
Sounen:FMA ,FMAB and Ranma are my favorite >w<
:D I thing it's all!
AkanePhantomhive
AkanePhantomhive
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 23/05/15, 08:09 am

Josei,Psychological, Historical and Seinen
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 49
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 25/05/15, 07:18 am

+Yaoi
+Josei
+Mecha
+Comedy
+Mystery
+Supernatural
+Shounen
+Seinen
+Fantasy
+Smut
+Hentai
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 34
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BANA 25/05/15, 10:22 am

shoujo
adventure
shounen
fantasy
horror
supernatural
seinen

not in a special order, i like everything Ehehe~
BANA
BANA
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by da0802 29/05/15, 08:26 am

My main genres are probably:
action
adventure
josei
mystery
slice of life
da0802
da0802
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 58
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 31/05/15, 03:59 am

I have a soft spot for romantic comedy/harem. I never had this sweet spot until I watched Toradora!
Pardo48
Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Misaka21 02/08/15, 11:16 pm

Adventure
Shounen
Comedy
A bit of Shoujo
Psychological
Mystery
Supernatural
Fantasy

Honestly, it really really deepens on the story, but theses that about the range I stay in.
Misaka21
Misaka21
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 02/06/16, 05:42 pm

Shoujo, definitely, even if I feel that there's more unenjoyable shoujo than enjoyable ones.
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 03/07/16, 12:39 am

My favorite genre are:
-fantasy Star Pink
-historical 
-reverse harem
-shoujo  ( but only those with an original plot... I hate shoujo manga that have recycled story.. and with too much clichès in it..they're so annoying mou~ . I also like shoujo that isn't drawn in your typical shoujo manga with Super big eyes..)
-yaoi/shounen ai ( lol I started liking this genre when I started to find boring shoujo mangas! Like it or not but I think yaoi stories, those with plot, are more original that shoujo... smile  But I don't like those adult/smut stuff but those with innocent love ect Love it! )..
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2