Otome Hearts
My introduction 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
My introduction 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My introduction

2 posters

Go down

My introduction Empty My introduction

Post by pokemongirl5674 08/07/13, 02:52 am

Hello...and I am not good at introducing myself since I am a shy person. I hope this doesn't become awkward but I like otome games though I barely played them. I like romance anime more than action anime (also like comedy). I also have a some-sort of yaoi addiction (don't ask). I hope to get to get to know more people and to not to talk very little. I apologize for making this very short. I also like reading manga and I make Pokemon videos for youtube. I will do a walkthrough on an otome game at some point.
pokemongirl5674
pokemongirl5674
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Post by The_Cat_Lady 08/07/13, 07:27 pm