Otome Hearts
Uta No Prince-sama ~ Always Remember Me ~ New FanFic! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Uta No Prince-sama ~ Always Remember Me ~ New FanFic! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uta No Prince-sama ~ Always Remember Me ~ New FanFic!

Go down

Uta No Prince-sama ~ Always Remember Me ~ New FanFic! Empty Uta No Prince-sama ~ Always Remember Me ~ New FanFic!

Post by Midnight Solstice 06/07/13, 11:33 am

Okay, so, before I state the author, summary, and all of that other good stuff, I just wanted to say this story is NOT new. But I would still like everyone to read it! I have also made 6 stories for Uta No Prince-sama, all still continuing. So, I will list them here and you can read the ones that interest you! Includes 1 Rated M yaoi story, see "Sixth Story".

First Story:
Title: Always Remember Me
Author: Kawaii Dream (Me)
Summary: Nanami Haruka is not lucky when it comes to remembering things. That makes sense, she has amnesia after all. Her main problem is that STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HEAVENS are after her. Rivalry appears between the boys, and each guy falls for her one by one. Before she knew what was going on, she was stuck in the middle of a celebrity love scandal. Haruka/Everyone. Are you ready?
Rated: T
Reviews?: Currently over 290 reviews so far.
Favs/Follows?: Currently over 100 follows and favorites for this story. 
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I highly recommend this story because a lot of people like it. 

Second story: 
Title: Angelic Harmony
Summary: Nanami Haruka was an Angel in Heaven. She became "Miss STARISH," otherwise known as the Princess of Angels in Heaven. Being the first Angel able to travel down to Earth, she experiences things she never felt before. Love, harem, love triangles, what will she experience? As an Angel, she cannot fall in love, or let anyone know that she is one. HarukaxEveryone, MAINLY HarukaxIttoki.
Rated: T.
Reviews?: Currently over 10.
Favs/Follows?: Currently 20 favs and 19 follows.
Genre: Romace/Fantasy.

Third Story:
Title: Child's Playful Kokoro
Summary: Haruka was just walking down the Master Course mansion halls as usual. But it all goes downhill when she follows a strange voice into one of the darkest and secretive halls...And suddenly, she finds herself in a difficult position. Her hands and feet had become tiny. Her whole body became tiny! "...I'm a little kid now!" Haruka/Everyone! How STARISH handle this?
Reviews?: Currently over 30.
Favs/Follows?: Currently over 30 follows and 25 favorites.
Genre?: Romace/Fantasy

Fourth Story: 
Title: Love Is What Blinds You
Summary: Syo Kurusu, Age 17. Secret Agent from Shining Secret Agency. Nanami Haruka, Age 17. No one knows anything else of this mysterious girl, except she is a criminal from Raging Criminals. As Kurusu Syo accepts a job offer to get close to her and get every single piece of information out of her, little did he know it would change his life. Includes HEAVENS, QN, and STARISH. Syo/Haruka.
Reviews?: Currently 4 reviews.
Favs/Follows?: 8 follows and 4 favs.
Genre?: Romance/Suspense

Fifth Story: 
Title: This Is My Fate
Summary: Nanami Haruka has died from being kidnapped and murdered. The guys from STARISH are in a deep depression. But, there is still hope. Cecil's magic necklace has the power to send one person back to the past! As each guy goes back in time, who will be the one who saves her life, winning her heart along the way? Haruka/Everyone! Are you ready?
Reviews?:Currently over 110 reviews.
Favs/Follows?: Currently 32 favs and 50 followers.
Genre?: Romance/Suspense

Sixth Story: 
Title: A Different Kind of Love
Author: Heartfelt Desires (This is also me, I made a separate account for yaoi Fanfictions!)
Summary: Syo and Kaoru Kurusu. They are said to be twins, they were born at the same time and place. Yet Kaoru is still the younger one, and Syo is the older one. But did you know? Even though they had been together for a very long time, they were always just considered twins. Siblings. Family. Brothers. But, will that really be true anymore? Yaoi, incest, and rated M for later chapters.
Rated: M.
Reviews?: Currently 2 reviews.
Favs/Follows?: Currently 2 favs and follows.
Genre?: Romance/Drama. YAOI.

Those are all of the FanFiction stories I made for Uta No Prince-sama, all of them are still continuing! Thank you for taking your time to read all of the summaries and I hope you had taken a liking to at least one of the stories listed above. See you all in the world of FanFiction and writing!Love it! 
Midnight Solstice
Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 28
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down