Otome Hearts
A Troll's Fairy Tale 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
A Troll's Fairy Tale 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Troll's Fairy Tale

4 posters

Go down

A Troll's Fairy Tale Empty A Troll's Fairy Tale

Post by Miowolf 06/07/13, 08:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is a free English otome game released a few days ago.

If you haven't tried it out (definitely worth it), here's the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I just finished playing it and was wondering what everyone else thought about it.
1. What did you like/dislike about the game?
2. If you could recommend anything to change in the game, what would it be?
3. Did you like the art?
4. Who was your favorite guy and why?
5. How would you rate this game from 1 - 10 (one being worst game ever and 10 being the best)

1. I really liked the main heroine and her strong personality. She didn't let anyone get in her way and stood up for herself (hell yeah!) and her hair was like a fiery tornado! The plot was very unique and creative with all those mythical creatures having a somewhat human form.

2. I didn't necessarily dislike anything but would have liked to see more endings and CG for each character. There was a lot of text but it wasn't too heavy like Hakuouki. (O.O)

3. The art was amazing! It definitely has a unique style to it and I just love fantasy settings! I like the dark and light color contrast in some scenes.

Spoiler:

5. I think I'd rate this game 8.5/10 because I enjoyed the storyline a lot, the characters were well developed, and you don't see many great games like these published in ENGLISH the majority of the time (especially since it was free!)

If you have anything else to say, GO FOR IT! :D
Miowolf
Miowolf
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 28
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://willowen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Troll's Fairy Tale Empty Re: A Troll's Fairy Tale

Post by Loki666 06/07/13, 10:30 am

Instant Download! 83
Gonna play it when my voice gets too tired x3
The cg's look really great compared to other free english games I've played x3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 06/07/13, 11:58 am

Miowolf wrote:I just finished playing it and was wondering what everyone else thought about it.
3. Did you like the art?
5. How would you rate this game from 1 - 10 (one being worst game ever and 10 being the best)
1.I liked the story,characters,the "gameplay"(I like the fact that there is a lot to read Laughing dududu ) and the art.I didn't dislike anything in particular.
2.More CGs would be nice.
3.Yes.
4.Damien - his relationship with Acacia was very amusing for most of the time.
5.8/10 - one of the best free otome game if you ask me.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 06/07/13, 08:15 pm

I wondered if there wasn't a thread on this already, the creator posted on here a couple times ^^

The music was well placed, it looped nicely and transitioned well too, those are some small things I noted. 

I played it when it first came out and I liked it, the revised version with the extra CGs were great and made the story a bit more interactive. I like to see the MC that's in the game. I also like the MC and the setting, she has a very VERY strong personality which I enjoyed reading through.

One thing that I kind of didn't really 'like' per se, was that after a while it stopped being a game and more of a novel. Where I made a couple choices and the game basically just played itself ._. not that I minded tbh ^^ because the story was nice on both sides, but I guess that's one thing since it was kinda long to the finish and you only have control over a few things idk.

Hmm, maybe make Aeron an obtainable character? Or maybe not, I like that there's a character of conflict.

Oh dang, but she needs to do something about that hair man :/ AS IN sometimes it actually covered some of the words and was kinda...distracting to look at xD ack~ am sorry

3. Did you like the art?

I liked, no LOVED the art especially the background art for the game I thought it was GORGEOUS. LOOK AT THOSE BG AND CGS OMFGGGG They are beautiful ;A; I want her to paint the walls of my house in galaxy colours GALAXY COLOURS...all over.

oh man DATS HARRRD xD

I-I-IDK BUT if you choose one you miss out on the rest wink

Endavine was dis fine hunk of man~~~ that had a very sweet story line to him. I think he was the most compatible to the MC's style. But Damien...oh god you ice cold greek Adonis <3 he's one of those opposites attract types so IDK OK dun make me choose @_@ 

I give it an 8/10 :3

Extra Comments: I liked how she put my comment in the game xD I spit juice on the floor for that one.
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 07/07/13, 09:46 am

I just finished the game ^w^ Time to answer some questions :3

Let me start with what I like first :3 (this will be long ( ̄□ ̄;)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

3. Did you like the art?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

5. How would you rate this game from 1 - 10 (one being worst game ever and 10 being the best
Spoiler:

Akuni, are you the one who commented that Endavine was a "chocolate hunkazzila"? If it is you, thanks for making me laugh xD

Last edited by Loki666 on 07/07/13, 09:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Story and spoiler tags)
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 08/07/13, 01:52 am