Otome Hearts
Otome Confessions - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome Confessions - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome Confessions

+17
miraichizu05
sun_chan
tsuii.
MarinetteXXX
fairth
kyuuichii
Mirai
Aiwethryne
celasvictoria
reyscha
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
Loki666
Blue_Star
thesleepykitten
3animefancat3
The_Cat_Lady
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Otome Confessions - Page 2 Empty Re: Otome Confessions

Post by sun_chan 16/03/16, 11:45 pm

My confession is that the first otome game I really came in contact with was actually drawn by a well-known eroge artist, and I didn't find out 'till I started looking for her other works 'cause I thought her art was pretty. That was an enlightening experience (=////=).
sun_chan
sun_chan
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 21
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by miraichizu05 30/03/16, 09:23 pm

The first ever Otome Game I played was not for my age (but not R18). I now play games that are right for my age. XD
miraichizu05
miraichizu05
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

http://miraichizu05.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inkblot 02/04/16, 06:21 am

A confession would be that I can't play otome with anyone around me? I get super embarrassed and smile and I really don't like explaining it to people haha tldr: I'm a huge wimp haha

ohh I also love yanderes in otome haha I'm not too sure why I do (´・ω・`)
inkblot
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 10/04/16, 06:21 am

reyscha wrote:A small confession, if I may.  Bert sweating 
Though I really like to play otoge, I get really embarrassed if someone I know/don't know (except my good friends because they already know I like to play lots of games) peeked to my phone/psp when I played otoge.. or when they asked "what's that game?" and even worse when they looked when the game is showing the romantic CG--somehow I'm just so timid to play otoge in public-- Crying
Do all of you play otoge in public? I'm kind of curious  :D 

also I would like to try R18 otoge/drama cd but I'm afraid that I will get addicted to it--I'm,I'm just nervouuuusss*rolls away awkwardly*
Me too, whenever I'm playing Animal Boyfriend I put my thumb over the title so no one sees the word 'boyfriend' if they decide to be noisy and take a peek at my cell
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 49
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuckle 21/12/16, 04:18 am

I've always liked older men, even when I was much younger. I think guys with some gray hair are really hot.
My parents were understandably terrified when their 12-13 year old found only 30+ men attractive. My friends called me a reverse pedophile. 

So I tend to get a little frustrated with 'boyish' or shota characters and otome games where all the love interests are immature/younger than the MC.   :phew:
Shuckle
Shuckle
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidamis 23/12/16, 09:26 pm

Here goes nothing:

I find the concepts of gender bender and hermaphroditism fascinating. There's just so many storytelling possibilities, so many opportunities to bring in some good drama and comedy.
Unfortunately G/B and hermaphrodites are rarely featured outside of nukige, and I don't know of an otoge with either that wouldn't be just about fetishizing shotakon/cross-dressing.
A few fine examples are good galge featuring a trap protagonist, like Tsuriotsu (https://vndb.org/v10680), Otome Ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas (https://vndb.org/v7794) and also Akatsuki Works' Rui wa Tomo o Yobu (https://vndb.org/v776).
Thank God, many manga (like Cheeky Angel) and light novels are there to offer interesting stories with G/B or hermaphrodites without the latest two presented as glorified fetishes. Most anime that involve those two are either comedy (Ranma, Kampfer) or hentai, the only exceptions being a select few manga adaptations (Horou Musuko = Wandering Son in English, and Kashimashi).
Aidamis
Aidamis
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidamis 23/12/16, 09:29 pm

Oh, and I used to be biased against yaoi until I found out that genuine serious romance can be written in manga even if it involves two dudes. Seven Days, for example, shattered my expectations in the same way Brokeback Mountain did back in the day. Like Socrates said, love is not tied to gender.
Aidamis
Aidamis
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content