Otome Hearts
My candy love - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My candy love

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is you're favorite boy

My candy love - Page 2 Voting1026%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 26% 
[ 6 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting1026%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 26% 
[ 6 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting1022%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 22% 
[ 5 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting100%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting109%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 9% 
[ 2 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting1013%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 13% 
[ 3 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting104%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 4% 
[ 1 ]
My candy love - Page 2 Voting100%My candy love - Page 2 Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 23

default Re: My candy love

Post by Guest on 02/10/14, 08:28 pm

Haha really?? Maybe we should swap thinking powers and help each other out kekekeke! I shall try those out, although at this point I think I'm going to purposefully choose wrong answers for Castiel just because I think it's so hopeless orz orz. I personally think Nathaniel likes the more straight-edge/goody goody two shoes nice answers if that helps!

I can't figure out how to screenshot everybody's stats since the page is so long so I'll just type them out and you can laugh at how bad I am at this game   Crying

Nathaniel: 100
Castiel: -100 (NEVER MIND, IT WAS WORSE THAN I REMEMBERED)
Jade: 29
Lysander: 5
Leigh: -24
Dake: 20
Dimitry: 0
Alexy: 14
Armin: 18
Kentin: 100

annndd I haven't met Viktor or Dajan yet~! When do you meet those two? 

My profile is: http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/wingedwishes, link me yours~!  :p

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 02/10/14, 11:02 pm

hmm... you can only meet Dajan if you had joined the basket club (I got a replay for that episode to meet both Jade and Dajan, but it's kind of useless since they didn't appear since then...)

Viktor isn't in the game (yet) he is a character from the manga, a childhood friend of the MC, but they might bring him into the game someday ?
During next convention, I'll try getting several codes, if you want one. (Though, I don't know if it will work overseas' servers)

Here's is my profile !!  :D Too bad we can't add each other~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: And Yup ! I laughed hard when I saw your O'm with Castiel ! I'm sure you did it on purpose xDD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03/10/14, 07:48 pm

Ooh, I guess I'm going to have to replay the chapter and meet him then hehehehe. 

I'm not sure it'll work either, so don't worry about getting codes but if you do get your hands on an extra, might and well try right?  :p

Ahhh, I wish we could add friends too, that would be so much fun! Your avatar is very cute!! like

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda on 06/10/14, 06:43 pm

Been quite sometime since I've been online there. Probably have a high number is points loaded up. I used to go for Nathaniel until Lysander came a long and I quickly ruined my chances with Nathaniel. Lysander puts me off sometimes though, or I just choose the wrong options, that might also be it, haha.

I've been so inactive the last years oops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 07:40 am

Hehe, I was also originally going after Nathaniel but started chasing Lysander when he came out. But I kept picking wrong answers and started losing points, but I cut my losses pretty quickly so ended back with Nathaniel without any substantial losses so I guess I was lucky there!

Are you still going after Lysander?  Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by AlchemyPanda on 13/10/14, 03:05 pm

I'm planning too, if I ever come around to really sitting down and playing again, been so busy playing other games I haven't visited candy love in some time.

I've been so inactive the last years oops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content