Otome Hearts
Diabolik Lovers - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Diabolik Lovers - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diabolik Lovers

+11
黒ナツ
SunshinexKite
spicy_diamond
Loren Leah
Laramie Castiel
Clairbaby
Topaztan
Finnista
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Blue_Sargent
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diabolik Lovers - Page 2 Empty Re: Diabolik Lovers

Post by Topaztan 17/04/13, 08:02 am

Well, there is always Homura Akemi. Oh, you mean from an otome? Or at least a male? I think if you had a very forward heroine in your game going after a dandere type, well that would be very amusing. But yeah, there is a certain... creativity involved when writing a dandere, and there is that fine line between "dan" and "kuu" dere. Since we are on the DiaLovers topic, Shuudere is a kuudere for sure, and I'm a little mad at Kanato because I can't make a pun with his name.

BALANCE WITH "KUU" AND "DERE", Y U SO DIFFICULT TO ACHIEVE? KUUDERE, Y U SO SIMILAR TO DANDERE? Kuudere, c'mon! Get it together. If you win a tsundere's heart and then they are constantly dere around that person doesn't that mean they are no longer tsunderes, or they've matured... or something? LOL I'm not sure, they'd still have to be ''tsun'' sometimes. I'd love to see a character that was loving towards "you" and cold or rejecting towards anyone else... especially in a group date or social situation. xD

Yes, Riddle Garden and Under the Moon. There is also Vampire Sweetie but at least the heroine looks 15 instead of 12~. How far have you got in Riddle Garden so far? Because in the end Azel turned out to be my favorite, ahahahaha. They BOTH look 12 and I feel so wrong. It's less creepy than I make it sound, right? CIFER IS WHAT STARTED THIS TREND, HWAT. -headdesk- Hiyo basically forced rape into her stories. ... That was in bad taste. Sorry.

I've got a couple of friends, we kind of communicate by screaming about how much better our respective zodiac sign are. But I take everything involving star signs with a grain of salt. It's kind of like using Google translate. You would think at face value Scorpio is a yandere but yandere is in fact Taurus, Cancer and/or Pisces. I'd say this is because yandere's actions are more driven by feelings (of LOVEEE.) but Scorpios are better at lying to themselves hiding and controlling their feelings which is why I think Tsundere suits them more.

Hahahaha, Starry Sky's Suzuya. Cancer. Yandere. Haaa. (I didn't even think about this until after I typed it.) In other ironic horoscope news, all three of the signs I listed for yandere are 'compatible' with Scorpio.

ONE OF THE THINGS THAT BOTHERED ME WHEN I PLAYED STARRY SKY WAS HOW SOME CHARACTERS WERE NOTHING LIKE THEIR SIGNS- OH, IT MADE ME SO MAD. I guess because Japanese people determine personality by blood type and not by western Zodiac... ugh, no. Just, especially because that was one of the focuses and reasons Starry Sky had 12 bishounen. WHYYYY.

In another don't derail attempt, even though they're triplets Ayato & Kanato are Aries and Laito is a Pisces. I've already mentioned Subaru is a Scorpio and... Reiji is Virgo, and Shuu is a Libra. THE MORE YOU KNOW~  ★彡
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 17/04/13, 10:59 pm

Homura kind of criss-crosses between Kuudere and Dandere- I think her "serious" side was way more appealing than Moemura. I loved Madoka Magica. My favourite is Sayaka, though- and I swear it's not just because she's voiced by Kitamura Eri. I own the PSP game, and it was pretty neat. Anyway... Yes, I did mean from an otome game, but women examples are totally okay. I'm not one of those that have an almost borderline-homophobic, psychotic hatred of shoujo-ai/yuri routes. I don't know how much you know about Gekka Ryouran Romance, but some fans went nuts and were just immature about Yaehara Daria. I really like her, actually.

Wh-what! Shu-SHUUDERE?! *Explodes from awesomess, and we're actually sorta back on topic* That's SO awesome. Please, I must be afforded permission to use that from now on! I initially thought of Kanyandere, but it doesn't sound enough like Kanato and the nekomimi thing almost killed me! Says the Black Wolves Saga fan. Sundere for Subarun, but again, it's nothing compared to Shuudere.

Perhaps those "classic tsunderes" do occasionally go tsun-tsun, but not as much as the "modern" tsundere. The "classic" and "modern" titles seem to have originated from VNDb, and that's to help distinguish the types of tsundere that come out in a VN. You just add that tsundere trait to a character under their "personality", so that the VNDb users know that the character isn't 100% jackass but not 100% deredere, either.

I hate using "Moe~" seriously, because it reminds me too much of K-On!, but... MOE! I'd rather him just be cold (more so, "cool/icy") to my friends rather than rejecting, so it's easier in social situations. LOL, a 15-year-old looking protagonist is still kinda not good, but yeah, better than 12. I've completed Bradley, Orlando and Phil. I managed to get a good ending for Bradley and Orlando, and it feels very "true-y", but we'll see. I think shotas are the cutest things ever, but hmm, in a sexual situation, it's awkward. I'm already pissed off at Cifer for being freakin' impossible to find and all, but to think that he contributed to the rape trend... :x

Interesting reasoning behind Scorpio = tsundere. Never thought of it that way. Suzuya had a lot of yandere potential, but too bad Starry Sky is a "tame" game. I wouldn't have minded some more mild yandere CGs events. LOL, I'm going to ship Miyaji x Suzuya, now. They look a bit too similar, actually. I think Tsubasa was hardly an Aquarian apart from his inventiveness. As if there isn't a blood-type otome game? :/

I guess Laito is the oldest, then. I always forget who is. Ayato seems much more Aries than Kanato. Laito? Piscean? Hmm... not sure about that. Then again, I'm not entirely knowledgeable with star signs. Reiji suits Virgo very much. Reiji~<3 Konishi-san~<3

For anybody who cares, I've made an interesting (well, I thought it was) observation about the Sakamaki family's blood types. Well, more specifically, Shuu and Reiji. It's also meant to be my lame effort at going back on topic.

For reference, here are the two brothers and their blood types:

Shuudere (yup, I'm gonna use it without permission now, Topaz): AB
Reiji: O

Shuudere and Reiji have the same parents, so it's impossible for their blood types to be AB and O, respectively, right?

The possible parental blood types to produce an O child are:
~ A and A
~ A and B
~ A and O
~ B and B
~ B and O
~ O and O

The possible parental combinations for an AB child are:
~ A and AB
~ A and B
~ B and AB
~ AB and AB

Looks like somebody is secretly adopted... or were they? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it's indeed possible- but super-duper, extremely rare. The cis-AB allele (typically found amongst Asian people), is VERY simply put, like being an ABO-type. So it makes Shuudere and Reiji's blood types plausible. Maybe the blood of the Vampires in the DL fandom simply doesn't adhere to human genetics.

But I've gotta wonder if the creator thought of this. An oversight which luckily had an explanation, or somebody with backgrounds in genetics..? Not that it really matters, of course. This is just supposed to be like a trivial observation.

Last edited by Laramie Castiel on 18/04/13, 05:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote "six" instead of "two" brothers, whoopsy.)
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 18/04/13, 03:05 pm

Aw yeah, Sayaka is my favorite too, actually I wasn't much of a Homura fan, don't get me wrong, I like all the Madoka girls, but I just didn't see why she was as popular as she was. It always confuses me as to why some fans are like major psycho-gynophobic. (Yes, I just made that up. Yes, it's an exaggeration.) I'm all for some shoujo-ai routes, if you don't like it you don't have to play the route... :T I'm not saying you have to like every female character, I certainly don't. *cough*AkizaIzinski*cough* But hating a character just because they're female is biased and kind of immature.

I haven't played Gekka Ryouran yet, it's been on my "to play" list for awhile now though, I hear it's pretty dark. I do think Yaehara was an interesting addition, though.

O-ohmywhat. Shuudere isn't that awesome. xD But of course, go ahead and use it to your heart's content, I guess. Maybe it's because you said nekomimi but Kanyandere, Kanyan, Ka-nyaaaaaaaan. Heheheheh. Okay, I'm done. Because Subaru is tsundere sometimes he acts like a Tsunbaru and other times he acts like a Sundere. Ahahaa. I've taken the joke to far now.

I didn't know VNDb had more than one tsundere tag, lol. Tsundere has a bunch of "sub-deres" now like himedere and kamidere. There are also the back-asswards tsundere types like Kagome. Actually, I'm not sure if you can classify her as a tsundere but if she is it's more of a "deretsun" LOL, at this point I'm not even sure.

Ah, yeah I actually liked Orlando's route, wasn't bad considering what game we're talking about. Though, I can safely say Phil was my least favorite route to play through. :I Shota characters are pretty cute, especially because they tend to have lighter/happier routes, sexual situations do make it awkward but I mean, loli protagonist... it's awkward no matter what route you're on.

(hey, get back offline I haven't finished this response yet. xD)

Miyaji and Suzuya do look similar, as do Kanata and Kazuki. I thought those two were actually brothers for the longest time, I'm still unsure if they are or aren't actually. xD Tsubasa wasn't very Aquarian at all, I was rather disappointed. Kazuki is a pretty bad Areis too, imo. Others were pretty spot on though. (Suzuya, Tomoe, Miyaji...)

It would make Laito the oldest, Kanato the middle triplet and then Ayato the youngest. For some reason I always thought Kanato was the oldest one though... Being youngest suits Ayato though. Especially becuase he's an ore-sama, hehehe~ (`ω´*) I laughed when I saw Reiji was Virgo and Subaru was Scorpio. It suited them really well.

Woah, that's really interesting, a bit confusing at first, because I didn't know blood types worked like that. When you think about it, assuming the vampires do follow human genetics to an extent, it was probably an oversight that had a really cool coincidental explanation.

It would be kind of cool to think that someone significant on the Rejet team has a background in genetics or biology, because that could lead to some otome games with interesting themes.

(Speaking of oversights, wasn't there a birthdate one in Starry Sky? Or am I remembering something wrong... ?)
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 18/04/13, 06:47 pm

Yeah, some Homura fans are really... "unique". I really did like her and was moved by her plight, but in the end, I still prefer Sayaka. I liked how her theme pretty much stuck the middle finger up at the concept of altruism, and how there is no true unselfish wish. Everything we say we do for others in the end benefits ourselves somehow, albeit to varying degrees. It doesn't make you a bad person if your motives are good- it's just a technicality. That technicality hit Sayaka very hard, my poor blue cutie. I liked all of the main characters, but I didn't really care for Kyouko and Mami as much as the four. She's not a bad character or anything- I just didn't "bond" with her.

Daria's route is one of the best ones, for sure. She deserves so much more consideration, but the simple fact she was born female prevented this. Rolling Eyes/ pissed Look, I get how most of the otome-ge audience are heterosexual females, and would prefer that all the love interests be men. We don't see guy paths in eroge, yes. It's as you say- don't like, don't do. If you're desperate for 100% completion, just force-skip or download a save file. I may be biased because I'm bisexual, and obviously don't empathise with the "disgust" some straight fans have towards homosexual routes...

Dude, don't lie to yourself- Shuudere is awesome! LOL, Tsunbaru is pretty good, too! About the tsunderes that act in "reverse", they're still classified as tsunderes. It's considered another type, not a different trope altogether. Reminds me of how "yandere" behaviour is more frequently "dereyan", but I'm sure it was an aesthetic thing that made "yandere" the go. Most yanderes you encounter in fiction are sweet and loving before showing their "other side", but even so...

None of the 13 Starry Sky boys are related to one another. Yeah, Kazuki and Kanata look similar too, but at least their colours are different. I guess they're technically childhood friends? The only really "Aries" thing about Kazuki was his brashness and confidence, but otherwise... Since I'm an Aries (seriously, I fit the bill: Impulsive, impatient (with what I want, not people), bad-tempered, energetic, brutally honest, confident, insensitive, etc.), I scrutinised Kazuki more than the other characters. As cute as Tsubasa was, he was NO Aquarian, aside from the innovative/inventive side of things. Aquarians are sarcastic, rebellious and aloof, so that could have been interesting. Maybe too "dark" for Starry Sky? Kuudere opportunity VANISHED!

Haha, I'm glad you found the blood thing interesting. At first I nearly laughed at the blood type gaffe, because that's a pretty big miss considering a Japanese person wrote up the profiles. I did some checks online, and found the coincidental explanation. I mean, I won't be giving Diabolik Lovers the award for "Closest Resemblance to Real Life Vampires in Mythology", but they really looked "alive" for vampires! I wish Rejet put more effort into making them more like "real" vampires... but it's still better than Twilight.

Yes- those biology-savvy members could think of some interesting themes. I guess genetics + future is overdone, and hard to execute (and enjoy without some suspension of disbelief). I hope Rejet push the envelope further.

I checked the birthdays on the official website and checked another website for star sign birthday periods, but found no errors. Maybe honeybee fixed it? I do remember hearing the birthdays were inaccurate. I mean, they did include Shiki, whose star sign isn't even present in the calendar. I wonder if that's what they meant?
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 20/04/13, 03:19 am

My favorite thing about Madoka is that the messages portrayed with the characters was done powerfully and with only a few episodes. Everyone's story did stick with me, but some more than others. Sayaka's motivations were good but selfish, and so many people's motivations are like that. Even my own sometimes. I didn't care much for Mami either, there wasn't a connection. I did like Kyouko though.

I'm sure the fans would be all over Daria if she was a he though. But the thing is, a character shouldn't have to be a particular gender for you to enjoy their story or appreciate them. I don't know where the hate for Shoujo-ai comes from either... and I'm speaking from the point of view of a heterosexual. I actually think it's really cute and I'd like to see more otome with alternative girl/girl routes. The CGs would be too cute! Maybe this way of thinking is just "too Western" or something, lol.

Okay, I see even if its reverse tsundere it's still a tsundere. That's pretty easy than having a whole other trope for it. I think I read somewhere once more "classic" yandere will hide the "yan" side from their captive, victim loved one. Eh, at this point I don't even know. Yandere characters aren't usually perceived as crazy or strange by anyone else unless they hit a berserk button, so even though the yandere would eventually reveal his/her "yan" side to their lover they wouldn't let anyone else know.

... I can't believe I fell asleep after that sentence, this is what I get for using the iPad instead of a computer. OTL

Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. That was really the only Aries thing about Kazuki... Kanata was more Aries, lol. I wouldn't say you're bad-tempered or insensitive, but maybe those are things you can't tell from over the Internet. xD Tsubasa was a disappointment for me, it's like the inventiveness was his only memorable quality. I don't think making him a bit more rebellious would be too "dark" but I'll live.

Diabolik Lovers is quickly turning into something where everything is "It could have been worse, at least is wasn't... " I still love it no matter what *shameless fangirl* If Rejet does something with a futuristic setting I hope that it leans towards a dystopian cyberpunk feel. I think it would be a cool concept and look really good in any of the artistic styles Rejet has used before.

Maybe it was fixed, or it was just some typing error in a magazine and wasnt actually wrong in the first place. I assumed Shiki was mean to be the "thirteenth" star sign- Ophiuchus. I checked and his birthdate does fit. But I still only "believe" in the 12 star signs, lol.

I think this thread has turned into the Mahou Shoujo Zodiac Vampires. I regret nothing.
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 20/04/13, 07:46 am

Madoka reminded me not to secretly get on my high horse whenever I feel like I've been "helping people a lot" lately. I already never fundamentally believed altruism to exist, but it did make me rethink it all over again, and form an even more solid opinion about it. That being said, I love the feeling of satisfaction helping others gives me, but to me it's equally important for the person to be helped. If I were in Sayaka's shoes, and of course, didn't know the ins and outs of Kyuubei's motives, I'd probably make a similar wish as she did, too. Maybe, deep down, I have a bigger hero complex and desire to be needed as I want to accept. Maybe my insecurities aren't all that different from Sayaka's.

I totally agree with how the gender of the character should be irrelevant. From what I've seen, I find girl-girl to be fluffier and more romantically involved. When I feel like that kind of stuff, I like checking out shoujo-ai and/or yuri works.

I'm not really sure about the specifics of yandere. I think that it depends on the yandere, but in general, unless they're the "obsessive" type, hiding their tendencies would be very hard. For example, an obsessive yandere may try to hide their stalker tendencies, "eliminating the competition", etc. Whereas a possessive yandere would be more out and about. They tend to exert more power in the relationship (since they're the ones that issue progressively controlling ultimatums and even threats). Maybe that's why male yanderes tend to be the possessive yandere whilst the female are obsessive? As sexist as I sound, men are usually stronger than women (physically), so being a "possessive" yandere would be less cumbersome and easier. Also, there is that generalisation that men are much more possessive in even healthy relationships than women.

I'm not impatient, but I do have a vicious temper when I finally lose my patience. I'm not proud of it, but it has resulted in violence a couple of times. Online, I find that I'm much less insensitive, because I can re-read what I wrote and change things that- on closer examination- are probably rude/unnecessary to point out. IRL, I have a big mouth, and am opinionated. On top of that, I rarely think before I talk and it does result in me saying rude things without meaning to. I think it depends on the type of rebellion and what causes it, but given Starry Sky's tendency to stay tame, I'm sure they could have made a "darker" Tsubasa work. Admittedly, though, he probably is the "darkest" of them all... Though some may argue this and bring up Suzuya.

Dude, I still really like Diabolik Lovers, but when people rip into it, I won't pretend that it has no flaws when the reality is, it's ridden with them. You've got Yui, the lack of "proper adherence" to established vampiric mythology, slight biological inconsistencies... the list goes on. However, the interesting characters, excellent voice acting and fantastic art carries the day. Maybe I'm more shallow than I want to admit.

Yeah, cyberpunk would be pretty cool. Maybe like a DRAMAtical murder feel? Or a setting that resembles future Opelucid City?

I did realise that Shiki is Ophiuchus... I think it was a novel idea in theory, but poor in practice. The whole idea of Starry Sky is for the 12 guys to represent the personalities of their designated sign. Ophiuchus doesn't have a personality profile of its own... so it doesn't exactly "fit" with the theme. That's what I think, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Mahou Shoujo Zodiac Vampires...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Leah 06/05/13, 08:04 pm

After all this time I finally full comped this game! (Yes it took me since October shhhh, I had to take some breaks in between. Lot of family stuff in the last couple months and there's just... no way to play a sexy PSP game about sadistic vampires when you're sitting in the same room with your grandparents etc lol...)

I'm completely hyped up for More Blood now, beginning to end I can't say the writing was good 100% of the time but this was a really entertaining game. I came away loving Reiji, Ayato and Yui herself a lot... Konitan put in such a great performance, although tbh I could have done without his idea of blood sucking noises lol!

Topaztan wrote:The anime seems interesting, the thing I'm worried about is that some anime fans will start shipping the Sakamaki brothers with each other instead of Yui. :T I don't have anything against BL, but for an Otome series? Nothanks.
Too late, some of us already ship the brothers. :D Reiji/Shuu is actually one of my favorites in this game. A ship based out of hate and obsession just seems appropriate for DiaLovers, and I still can't get over how the only time you see Shuu's blushing sprite is when he's talking about killing Reiji horribly lol!

Topaztan wrote:Also, because the Drama CDs and game were recorded with a dummy head mic I wonder if some scenes in the anime will be as well...
I guess nothing's impossible but isn't it going to be broadcast on TV? I don't think that would work well with the average television speakers. Hm, I went to look this up again to make sure though and now I'm not sure whether it's been announced as a TV series or not... it's not on the official homepage, I don't know about that B's Log article that was supposed to talk more about the anime though.

Topaztan wrote:It's probably unlikely... but I wonder if Mukami brothers will also appear in the anime.
It seems like we're not getting the anime until maybe fall? So personally I wouldn't be surprised if they make an appearance! But I guess we'll see.
Loren Leah
Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 351
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 07/05/13, 02:00 am

Loren Leah wrote:After all this time I finally full comped this game! (Yes it took me
since October shhhh, I had to take some breaks in between. Lot of
family stuff in the last couple months and there's just... no way to
play a sexy PSP game about sadistic vampires when you're sitting in the
same room with your grandparents etc lol...)

I'm completely hyped
up for More Blood now, beginning to end I can't say the writing was
good 100% of the time but this was a really entertaining game. I came
away loving Reiji, Ayato and Yui herself a lot... Konitan put in such a
great performance, although tbh I could have done without his idea of
blood sucking noises lol!
I still haven't quite finished up the Bad Ends just due to needing to dose myself with fluffy shojo to counteract the amounts of sadistic mindscrewery the game had going on. The dramas didn't quite prep me well enough for that. >.<

Topaztan wrote:It's probably unlikely... but I wonder if Mukami brothers will also appear in the anime.
It seems like we're not getting the anime until maybe fall? So personally I wouldn't be surprised if they make an appearance! But I guess we'll see.[/quote]
Looking at the release dates for the More Blood dramas, it looks like the last of the Mukami brothers will be finishing up in August. So *shrugs* I could definitely see them doing a nod in the anime. (Even if it's only something like when the senpai were in the audience at the end of UtaPri 1000%)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 08/05/13, 06:58 pm

@Spicy: Thanks for the tip. I better get ready for my heart when Im playing Dialoves starting next month.. Ahahah. Planning to buy it once I get my pay ^_^ Hehe.. Btw is the game much more severe/intense than the CDs?..
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 10/05/13, 02:36 am

Finnista wrote:Btw is the game much more severe/intense than the CDs?..
Both have their own benefits. While the game incorporated some of the dummyhead mike bits that made the CDs as intense as they were. Sometimes, I noticed that the CG didn't match up with the audio IE whispers in your right ear when the pic shows the character on your left, which threw me off at times. (And I thought CD!Shu was way more sadistic than game!Shu.)

But, the game was way darker than what I had been expecting. They milked the doS aspect for all it was worth -
Spoiler:
To the point where it was a bit much even for me, I'm the type of fangirl who's perfectly fine with creative use of exploding, bloody bits in her anime.
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 10/05/13, 10:30 pm

Ok.. Thanks for the input. I will see how twisted and intense the game is once I get my hands on it. OHOHOHO! Hopefully my psp wont die on me orz...
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshinexKite 11/05/13, 11:48 am

I havn't completed the game... Only Kanato's and working on Ayato. I can't wait to play Subarus since I hear his route is great~ Kanatos route was asdfghgj I really liked it! Kanato can be pretty sweet when hes not stabbing you or anything. Kaji Yuukis voice acting ugu.
SunshinexKite
SunshinexKite
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 41
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 14/05/13, 03:07 am

SunshinexKite wrote:Kanato can be pretty sweet when hes not stabbing you or anything. Kaji Yuukis voice acting ugu.
I think that about sums up my own thoughts as well about Kanato.

Spoiler:
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by 黒ナツ 29/06/13, 09:45 pm

I love this game, purely because I had enough of the standard shojo Otome games. One of my deviantArt buddies told me about this game and said it was far from cute/moe/fluffy Otome Games.

Well, not going to lie but she was right. I played on my friend's PSP, because I didn't had one, (which I am still going to buy) I liked the game. This game made love and hate the Sakamaki brothers. 

I just love these series that I am going to buy everything related. The only thing that worries me is the Anime Adaption. Just like most Anime adaption of Otome games don't end positive and fujoshi's will fart rainbows and pair the brothers with each others instead of Yui.

But it seems the game will get a sequel. That's what I sort of figured out on their website.
黒ナツ
黒ナツ
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 05/08/13, 10:25 pm

Haha, I've finally played it a little! Only Ayato's route, though. Yui sure is dense. The art was indeed cute, the music was quite fun, particularly track 7 from the ost, and boy did I enjoy the dummy mick thing!
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zetsubou 11/12/13, 03:07 am

I've been playing this game non-stop for the past three days and it pretty much owns my life right now. I've finished Ayato and Reiji's routes, and I'm on Kanato's right now (I'm not a fan of characters that look like him, but my friends want me to find out what he's like.) 
I love how this game isn't afraid to "go there". It's basically the perfect game for me, and I love it and it's characters to death. I really respect DL because it actually made me feel things ? Not lovey dovey dokidoki feelings but like... Anger and jealousy, in Reiji's route. I'm impressed by that, honestly.

I don't know if I'll watch the anime, but now that it's over I might try to. It doesn't look nearly as pretty as the game, and otome-turned-animes never really work out for me, but maybe I can give it a try.

EDIT: SO, I've been playing Kanato's route for a bit, and I'm half through his Maniac route and I'm ashamed to say that I like him a LOT more than I thought I would. His VA is amazing, and to be honest, the scene with the wax dolls was the best use of a dummy mic I've heard so far in this game.
zetsubou
zetsubou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 46
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 12/12/13, 03:20 am

Getting Diabolik Lovers V in a week or two.... gonna start with Subaru, he was my fave from the anime <3 semi savior slash sort of kind of not really. 

LOVE.
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 57
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/12/13, 09:13 pm

I started playing it with the translation on the net and It was going pretty well, and the game is so much better than the anime. 
I just love Subaru, he is the only one I can picture myself with.

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 15/12/13, 11:59 pm

Takasane wrote:I started playing it with the translation on the net and It was going pretty well, and the game is so much better than the anime. 
I just love Subaru, he is the only one I can picture myself with.
Yay, another Subaru lover :D I also like Reiji. but. he doesn't really get a good rap in the anime, so hoping the game changes this a lil. Shu also an option but again, I didn't really get a good sense of his character from the anime.....
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 02/01/14, 04:51 am

-peeks in- So...Is there any way to play this game with an english translation? I don't mind playing the games in japanese..but I need to know the possible routes, the options, and stuff first. XD -hides in box-
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 19/01/14, 01:39 am

Kouryuu wrote:-peeks in- So...Is there any way to play this game with an english translation? I don't mind playing the games in japanese..but I need to know the possible routes, the options, and stuff first. XD -hides in box-
Take a look at the first post on this forum, it has a (partially) complete translation guide for the game.

I understand Japanese to a good enough extent that I can mostly make out what they're saying without a translation, so... that's good enough for me, in most cases, but using the trans for Ayato and Reiji is pretty helpful since it's almost complete. IMO anyways. Give it a shot :D
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 31/05/16, 08:06 pm

This game was downright appalling and it left a terrible aftertaste. 

Seeing Yui assaulted, insulted, and in general, treated like crap was hardly a delightful experience. It was the opposite of delightful.

Shu, the voted favourite, for instance, was terribly frustrating with all his joking mentions of Yui's sexual proclivity.
Very Mad
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down