Otome Hearts
The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament!

+11
mistresskisara
KawaiiMess
stellarroze
Loki666
Roxas4ever
Her Cheshire Smile
Verdelish
Finnista
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
The_Cat_Lady
Laramie Castiel
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament! - Page 2 Empty Re: The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament!

Post by Blue_Star 29/05/13, 12:32 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:^ Seeing as it's only one nomination, I'll let it slide. Edward Elric is in the list! =D
Yaaay, thank you! Go Ed! :D
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament! - Page 2 Empty Re: The (Unofficial) O.H. Hottest Anime Guy Tournament!

Post by Laramie Castiel 29/05/13, 12:39 am

Alright, seriously, in case others have read this, no more nominations! I think 158 nominees is more than enough.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 31/05/13, 07:22 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:Alright, seriously, in case others have read this, no more nominations! I think 158 nominees is more than enough.
You've got your work cut out for you x3
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 31/05/13, 09:04 am

I should have made the nomination rules a bit stricter, haha. Then again, I didn't expect it to attract this much interest, so I should be pleased. =)
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/03/14, 05:37 pm

Now these are some results A LOT of us are looking forward to  Laughing dududu  even if it isn't official  Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2