Otome Hearts
Curious about how many people are in each faction? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Curious about how many people are in each faction? - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious about how many people are in each faction?

+17
Daeyamati
Foltina
Seira
GranKarneval7
billies
venenatis-risus
Camembert
Her Cheshire Smile
Sakimichi
Roxas4ever
Loki666
Loren Leah
alice3ify
shymel
spicy_diamond
Hype
Laramie Castiel
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Curious about how many people are in each faction? - Page 2 Empty Re: Curious about how many people are in each faction?

Post by Foltina 21/07/13, 01:30 am

Ahh, so that's what it means...I'm sort of torn between sticking with Joker or switching to Clover. In otome games I really like both, but IRL...I'm definitely more (if not exclusively) into sweet guys.
Foltina
Foltina
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 11
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Curious about how many people are in each faction? - Page 2 Empty Re: Curious about how many people are in each faction?

Post by Daeyamati 21/07/13, 04:13 am

I personally don't have much knowledge about Amnesia so I stuck with Heart because I'm a sucker for tsundere xD
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 23/07/13, 07:07 pm

When I joined I was torn between the Clover and Joker faction. In the end I chose Joker and stayed with it. As much as I like the sweet and smart types, my biggest passion lies with the secret unlockable characters. Not just them, but also the characters that I can never have. I tend to fall the hardest for unobtainable side characters, or characters whose routes do them no justice compared to the time and cgs given to the others. They have so much potential. Sometimes I see them as even more compatible with the heroine than some of the main guys. It's a big bonus if they are the mysterious type. Crazy is good too.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by monixchi 25/07/13, 02:42 pm

same here.
i was really unsure of what it was in the beginning so i just chose randomly.
but then i slowly realize that it is to see what bishie one user prefer.

i'm not familiar with the characters used (as i see from the comments it's from Amnesia).
so i chose the sweet/vanilla type, Clover bishie.
although i like Diamond, Yandere type, too.
but those bishie with pure sweet cute cuddly ones are just NGGHHH.
monixchi
monixchi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://itsmyurls.com/monixchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepieandcake 26/07/13, 03:57 am

wow so there are more hearts? I always thought there were more diamonds, since I seem to only see them around xD

When I first registered it's true that I chose randomly (shin is my fav so..) but when I learned they're actually supposed to show our preferences I stuck with it 'cause tsunderes = ♥♥♥♥
Applepieandcake
Applepieandcake
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://applepieandcake.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chiruchan 07/11/13, 10:48 am

Maybe it's more interesting if there are badge system?
I mean. I'm in spade -
but I love yandere and tsundere too Embarassed/ Kyaa!
chiruchan
chiruchan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 100
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://otomenoheya.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2