Otome Hearts
Jewelic Nightmare - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Jewelic Nightmare - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewelic Nightmare

+7
Ame
Eryx
Her Cheshire Smile
Roxas4ever
KawaiiMess
spicy_diamond
Laramie Castiel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jewelic Nightmare - Page 2 Empty Re: Jewelic Nightmare

Post by Laramie Castiel 30/05/13, 06:35 am

DAMN YOU, Dino KENN! DAMN YOU, Morishige-kun KAKIHARA! DAMN YOU, Inukai YOSHINO!

I'm just glad they didn't end up putting in THE GREAT AND HOLY Sakurai Takahiro in this game. Or else I would have turned into those otaku that buys three of everything, LOL. ;P I kid, I kid. Maybe.

I may or may not accidentally buy the special edition of this game... if there will be one.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 11/06/13, 01:29 am

UPDATE: Release date confirmed for September 26, 2013.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 17/06/13, 12:09 am

Although I like the way the characters themselves look I can't stand the clothing they wear. The Nightmare side is just plain weird looking. I was almost interested in this until I saw everyone's full outfits. Most of the seiyuu aren't that familiar to me either, but that's not such a big deal. The story still hasn't grasped my attention yet either. I think I'll wait for the reviews to start popping up before truly considering JN.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 17/06/13, 02:59 pm

The story is pretty interesting to me because there's a lot of possibility. I'm not entirely invested in this, however, because all I literally have is the concept, and that's not possibly enough to make me offer up good amounts of money for the drama CDs + game, or either to be honest haha. (I only buy upon hearing the concept with Rejet, because they have a pretty consistent way of writing [and it is good writing w/ a style that I like], since they have two directors right??? Iwasaki Daisuke and Hirotaka Maeda, I think it was, whereas Otomate has a ton of variety which can be good and bad.)

I normally don't judge by design so hard, but... wow. I agree with you Ace of Hearts, those Nightmare designs were pretty out there. I think the clothes they were wearing weren't entirely a problem- I really liked Saphy's little hat, it was kind of cute. But the colors are really strange, and are kind of an eyesore for me. Mostly on Saphy and Alen(? katakana is weird), I mean. Ok the dress he is wearing is weird too. Why hot pink boots oh my god.
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content