Otome Hearts
Yet another newbie (hi) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Yet another newbie (hi) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another newbie (hi)

3 posters

Go down

Yet another newbie (hi) Empty Yet another newbie (hi)

Post by Sunao 20/04/13, 04:53 am

Hello! =3 My real name is Rebeca, I'm brazilian, 23 years old and also a feminist.
I found this forum while browsing the english otome games tumblr! (after spending hours adding VNs to my wishlist on VNDB orz).
I used to be a member and uploader of anotherpççççççççççççç´(<- that was my cat stepping on the keyboard. oops) otome/bl games forum but it died a long time ago so I was an orphan until now haha :'D. I'm glad to have found such a beautiful forum! Also the people here seem really nice. :3
I don't want this to be a huge introduction so I'll name only some of my interests: visual novels (duh XD), vocaloid, manga (especially BL/GL/josei/seinen), books (<3 tolkien), tv series/movies, drawing, doing thingies on photoshop, read/study about feminism/gender/sexuality etc.
Nice to meet you all! :D
Sunao
Sunao
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 41
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Yet another newbie (hi) Empty Re: Yet another newbie (hi)

Post by Saefiya 20/04/13, 05:10 am

Hi Rebecca! I'm a bit of a feminist too (currently taking Women's Studies and boy it's sad), and it's nice to hear that you've found this forum! Just out of curiosity, what was the name of the other forum?

And Also I love your avatar ^_^

Welcome to the forum~

Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 20/04/13, 05:27 am

Sunsun \o/ hiiii~ Welcome,

its nice to see someone from close by....if Brazil is close to the Caribbean, i fail at geography but i think it is.

ur cats cute btw :3
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunao 20/04/13, 06:04 am

Saefiya wrote:Hi Rebecca! I'm a bit of a feminist too (currently taking Women's Studies and boy it's sad), and it's nice to hear that you've found this forum! Just out of curiosity, what was the name of the other forum?

And Also I love your avatar ^_^

Welcome to the forum~

Hi! Women's Studies sounds really interesting, but yeah it's pretty sad. ~_~ It's worth studying though!
Oh, the forum I was part of was called "Sweet Princess". It had a different name, a japanese one I think, but then it changed to Sweet Princess.
I love Sho, haha XD thanks for the welcome <3

Akuni wrote:Sunsun \o/ hiiii~ Welcome,

its nice to see someone from close by....if Brazil is close to the Caribbean, i fail at geography but i think it is.

ur cats cute btw :3
Hi hi! Thank you <3 (Sunsun is such a cute nickname *dies*)
Well I think it's close, not as close as, say, Argentina, but still close. XD I want to visit your country someday!
Haha, this is a pregnant cat I adopted around one month ago! =3

------
Oh, I just realized one of the admins is also a "Sunao". XD My bad!
Sunao
Sunao
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 41
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down