Otome Hearts
Hey! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hey! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!

+7
Bu-Bu San
The_Cat_Lady
Akuni
Gouka
Her Cheshire Smile
Cuddlebump
Dreamless Flight
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey! Empty Hey!

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 11:24 am

Yosh! Hi there. Hi. I'm obviously new here. I don't know what else to say. orz It would be awkward. But if you do reply to this, I will tackle you with a virtual hug and claim you as my friend. Was that weird? No? Okay.
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 392
+Like : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Re: Hey!

Post by Cuddlebump 19/04/13, 11:33 am

Hello!! It's awesome to meet you!
You're in the same faction as me! Yei~~

Let's be friends <3
Cuddlebump
Cuddlebump
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 69
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 19/04/13, 11:36 am

Random weirdo moment: Your username sounds like it could be an Owl City song to me. I mean, they've got "Flightless Bird", why not?

Ehem. Weirdo moment aside.

Hi, hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 11:41 am

Yep! Well who doesn't love Ukyo?? And everyone in Amnesia. And every anime guy. Sigh.

Aaaand yes we shall be friends! Hugs for you m'dear!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 11:44 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
Random weirdo moment: Your username sounds like it could be an Owl City song to me. I mean, they've got "Flightless Bird", why not?

Psh, not weird at all but if you'd like we can be weirdos together. I mastered 'weird' already. ヾ(^-^)ノ

My UN? Well I've got to listen to Flightless Bird sometimes. I'm missing out on Owl City, jeez. Welp I was randomly playing around with words and I ended up with Monochromatic Prelude and Dreamless Flight, so I decided to go with Dreamless Flight instead.

Did I just babbled. Oh, well. Hugs for you too, my dear we live in the same country!!! \(^O^)/
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 19/04/13, 12:13 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:

Psh, not weird at all but if you'd like we can be weirdos together. I mastered 'weird' already. ヾ(^-^)ノ

My UN? Well I've got to listen to Flightless Bird sometimes. I'm missing out on Owl City, jeez. Welp I was randomly playing around with words and I ended up with Monochromatic Prelude and Dreamless Flight, so I decided to go with Dreamless Flight instead.

Did I just babbled. Oh, well. Hugs for you too, my dear we live in the same country!!! \(^O^)/

I've pretty much gotten "social awkwardness" down already. Ah, what a duo we'd make. XD

That's alright. I'm not really a fan either. I haven't actually heard Flightless Bird, aside from random moments when my peers played it. Which is not often, actually, we're not big on Owl City.

It's surprising that I no longer find that surprising. XD There actually seems to be quite a few of us in the site. Filipinos are such 2D lovers, it's... kinda' weird. Ehe.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 12:24 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:

I've pretty much gotten "social awkwardness" down already. Ah, what a duo we'd make. XD

That's alright. I'm not really a fan either. I haven't actually heard Flightless Bird, aside from random moments when my peers played it. Which is not often, actually, we're not big on Owl City.

It's surprising that I no longer find that surprising. XD There actually seems to be quite a few of us in the site. Filipinos are such 2D lovers, it's... kinda' weird. Ehe.

Seriously? Dude we're the awesome possum duo then!

I love Owl City but their songs became...common or something like that. The tune, melody and stuffs like that. So yeah.

Well, I can't wait to meet them. Fangirling screams and stuffs on megane characters. Why. Would. It. Be. Weird. Why? Oh, and hi by the way my name is Xia! :D Any other anime, manga or otome games you'd like to share to me oh person who has a chesire smile?
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 19/04/13, 01:37 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

Seriously? Dude we're the awesome possum duo then!

I love Owl City but their songs became...common or something like that. The tune, melody and stuffs like that. So yeah.

Well, I can't wait to meet them. Fangirling screams and stuffs on megane characters. Why. Would. It. Be. Weird. Why? Oh, and hi by the way my name is Xia! :D Any other anime, manga or otome games you'd like to share to me oh person who has a chesire smile?

We can be vigilante crime fighters who fight... er, non-otome lovers with our Cape of Weirdness and Mask of the Socially Awkward. And we have no powers or weapons. Huh. I'm not good at this.

I actually don't remember why I said that. Whoops. The Filipinos on the forum, I've seen only two, are nice people~ smile

Well, that depends, what's your type of anime/manga and do you know how to speak Japanese?
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 03:22 pm

We can be vigilante crime fighters who fight... er, non-otome lovers with our Cape of Weirdness and Mask of the Socially Awkward. And we have no powers or weapons. Huh. I'm not good at this.

I actually don't remember why I said that. Whoops. The Filipinos on the forum, I've seen only two, are nice people~ smile

Well, that depends, what's your type of anime/manga and do you know how to speak Japanese?

Yes! What? No we have powers! I mean I have the power of isolating myself. And I have the ultra mega awkardor. Awkward plus armor. This is the part where you pretend to laugh at my attempt on jokes and such. Yep.

Oh, I see. Well that's make it three, with me of course! I've only met two people here. So yay! Hooray for us!

A lot, I mean with me being the social freak, my laptop and I made vows so yeah. I'm currently reading Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and waiting for Gakuen Alice update. And waiting for my scenario tickets and life in two otome games namely Pure Love and Unforbidden Love and then waiting for the complete edition of (P)lanets and Pacthesis updates also. And. So, so, so much more. Why yes, I mean watching anime, their language kind of got stuck in my head. I only know little. Yep. Tsotto! (an example as stated above) You haven't named yourself or should I go on calling you Chesire? Alice? Mad Hatter?
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 04:37 pm

*sneaks in to offer a quiet "welcome!" and runs off before the Otome Justice Duo mistakes her for an otome hater and bops her on the head*
...·˙`˙·....·˙`˙·...(; ° A °)
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 04:52 pm

FREEEEZEEEEE! -brings out ultra oto-hater gun- (´-ω-)▄︻┻┳══━一

Welp hi! And thank you for the welcome. And I love you for your signature. And we all know that Re:Alistair++ is basically kind of like us except we make the RPG game into an otome game. And that would make it an otome game in an otome game. Huh.

Hi, I'm Xia!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ -tackles you with a hug-
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 06:20 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ -tackles you with a hug-
Oof!!
⊂(゚Д゚⊂⌒`つ≡≡≡

(▰˘◡˘▰)
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 06:25 pm

Gouka wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ -tackles you with a hug-
Oof!!
⊂(゚Д゚⊂⌒`つ≡≡≡

(▰˘◡˘▰)

Are you into megane charas as well??? More reason to virtually hug you! \( `.∀´)/
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 06:54 pm

(°□°)I didn't even know the term for this, but yes! I think it's not so much a glasses fetish (although super hot when they take them off and then LOOK at the MC... ok, who am I kidding, I love the glasses) as the characteristics they usually go along with. Most megane charas seems to be the intelligent soft-spoken but with hidden passionate depths type... I still need to find a word for that type of character. First one I fell for was Yukito in CCS. More recently Sasame in Pretear is just.... *sigh* And, of course, there's Travis!

I may also have a thing for adorable girl characters with glasses that make you want to pinch their cheeks when they act absent-minded. OMG kawaii!!
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 07:26 pm

Gouka wrote:(°□°)I didn't even know the term for this, but yes! I think it's not so much a glasses fetish (although super hot when they take them off and then LOOK at the MC... ok, who am I kidding, I love the glasses) as the characteristics they usually go along with. Most megane charas seems to be the intelligent soft-spoken but with hidden passionate depths type... I still need to find a word for that type of character. First one I fell for was Yukito in CCS. More recently Sasame in Pretear is just.... *sigh* And, of course, there's Travis!

I may also have a thing for adorable girl characters with glasses that make you want to pinch their cheeks when they act absent-minded. OMG kawaii!!

Now you know! OmO EXACTLY!I'm like dude no you can't do that, that's too hot, people here melts. Sigh. Welcome to the club! Intelligent people, who only talks to book and talks little and then you'll make them talk more, and be friendly to others more. YUKITO IS THE REASON. sobs. All those meganes. Sobs. Kyouya Ootori. Sobs. I can't.

TRUE! LIKE YOU JUST WANT TO CUDDLE THEM AND TAKE THEM HOME FOR DISPLAY. OMO WHY
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 19/04/13, 07:43 pm

Did sum1 say hugs <(; ;<) </3
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 19/04/13, 08:01 pm

Akuni wrote:Did sum1 say hugs <(; ;<) </3

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ -tackle hugs you-
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 19/04/13, 08:04 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:

o(●´∀`●)o Ahhh~`Welcome ^^;
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 19/04/13, 08:07 pm

Hello and welcome smile.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 08:14 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ -tackle hugs you-
I just needed to say... that is the best emoticon so far!
Also, since it seemed inappropriate to do this in every thread where you discussed the sobbing that a plethora of bishies causes....

SO OVERWHELMINGLY HOT!! o(≧ω≦)o *mad flailing*

Let's enjoy bishies together!! ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bu-Bu San 19/04/13, 08:23 pm

Haha that was a little random XD

But welcome I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Bu-Bu San
Bu-Bu San
Moderators
Moderators

+Gold : 605
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 20/04/13, 02:24 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum~ It's nice to meet you. :3 I believe you've made friends already though? Haha! It's good to see charismatic people on here, 'cause if everyone was as shy as me, nobody would talk. xD
Lola098
Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 248
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://kaori-chan098.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 03:16 am

Akuni wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:

o(●´∀`●)o Ahhh~`Welcome ^^;

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome smile.

Gouka wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ -tackle hugs you-
I just needed to say... that is the best emoticon so far!
Also, since it seemed inappropriate to do this in every thread where you discussed the sobbing that a plethora of bishies causes....

SO OVERWHELMINGLY HOT!! o(≧ω≦)o *mad flailing*

Let's enjoy bishies together!! ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ

Bu-Bu San wrote:Haha that was a little random XD

But welcome I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Lola098 wrote:Hello! Welcome to the forum~ It's nice to meet you. :3 I believe you've made friends already though? Haha! It's good to see charismatic people on here, 'cause if everyone was as shy as me, nobody would talk. xD

You lot are so welcoming that I'm just sobbing here for discovering such a flawless

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

C'mere and let's have a big group hug

And we'll gawk at bishies. And sob at those good story lines. And cry over CGs.

I can see it now. Hohoho.

┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 20/04/13, 04:22 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:You lot are so welcoming that I'm just sobbing here for discovering such a flawless

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘

Haha! Yeah, everybody here is really nice and welcoming. :3

(>^.^)>

I'm up for that! ( ̄(工) ̄) - LLama *is obsessed with llamas*
Lola098
Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 248
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://kaori-chan098.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 20/04/13, 04:53 pm

Lola098 wrote:
Dreamless Flight wrote:You lot are so welcoming that I'm just sobbing here for discovering such a flawless

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘

Haha! Yeah, everybody here is really nice and welcoming. :3

(>^.^)>

I'm up for that! ( ̄(工) ̄) - LLama *is obsessed with llamas*

And I shall cast a spell on you not to be shy because everyone here is really nice and welcoming! There's no reason to be shy when you have the same passion as everyone, right? Puri Puri Zumi Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

._____.

LLAMMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down