Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 10 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 10 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

+163
xxjinwxx
icingcandies
mizuharamitzu
AkaneTsukiyomi
ALSU
Flight
Gigglepud
chairrypie
_gianne
Pandaroll
Kuma
Zafyn
CakeOnGiraffe
zarafia
PZSkye
ionjoker
qirien
MarinetteXXX
Hiyorinne
belovedchaos1
Eevee
smf4297
frazfan
Monokuma
chuu-pun
jdbr2000
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Zeldith
himedesu
jozetto
Aty
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
Theo
ceskathxcv
Francette
Suwariish
AlchemyPanda
fairth
nicefunfungirl
AsukaKojima
Wisp Night
Luna
kamion
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
saiyuri
LeeYa
granger159
elucifexeia
Ui
kuchiyume
mizulach
milkyway
Teshii
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
marmalade
insight_blue
chintyavanss
kudaratan
marzena587
AngelkatLove
shale160
ranimanga
clovelyliz
kyuuichii
zetsubou
organizmzero
Reina-chan
Tekito
Kouryuu
celasvictoria
Sayolizz
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Ire
lunajoker
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
kyrie
KettyChan
Everetty
chiruchan
ara-ara
misakihanazono
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
jauntyspacemage
Haruka
Arisaya
Azusa
Mio-sama
hiko27
Daeyamati
MayaKawaei
Darknessvoid
Nymph
mistresskisara
Saitoforever13
Seira
DaniMRose
Antares25
Verdelish
Almera
Camembert
xNado
nero279
Blue_Star
tearsoflight
Enviri
KawaiiMess
kiery
Loki666
Pomlio
alice3ify
hanna18
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Kento
KimmyChan
EclairHime
Kopin
LeKitten
Meventia
Karo Hiru
Mirai
Morishita
saydie.7
Lola098
Ikutofannie
Yukiri
Topaztan
DiamondRoseTears
xoxoPhilophobia
kirarisakura
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Luluna
Finnista
Alera
Roxas4ever
Yumie
Lerione
Aozorakinoko
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Vampyx3
Her Cheshire Smile
vocaotome
GOOSE
crytalstellar
Velut Luna
vellaude
rene05
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
Sakimichi
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
NuitNoire
167 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by LeeYa 12/06/14, 04:02 pm

RE:Alistair ++..the story of this game is short but its awesome plot..hihi..the character design and graphic also adorable..its so fun to played it .. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 10 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by ranimanga 15/06/14, 04:14 am

I've been playing Starry Sky~After Spring~. Gahhh Kanata why are you so cute?!
 His after story made me cry..... Crying  Love it!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 18/06/14, 10:43 pm

Playing Starry Sky ~After Spring~...
Suzuya is cute but, scary... Bert sweating 
Yandere characters aren't my thing.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 19/06/14, 05:25 pm

Recently i play  (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended! ..got Kaius route first and i love it Embarassed/ Kyaa! ..I love a game,character(especially Kaius) , story and also art/graphic..i have get all perfect ending of 3 character.. Gonna replay a game for another route(bad ending)

p/s: somehow its remind me to Caius in Frozen Essence game..not also a name  quite similar but and character also..i wonder if i actually love mysterious and cool person..since i really like Caius and Kaius Frustrated its don't a matter actually.. :phew:  

Also i play Zayay..i surprise how short a story and
Spoiler:

..but its worth to play..the story , graphic and character is nice..

i have download and install  A Troll's Fairy Tale, That Cheap and Sacred Thing,and The Knife of The Traitor
and i'll play it later after get all ending of (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended! Ehehe~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saiyuri 20/06/14, 08:54 pm

Well if its okay to mention non Otome games, I started play Flower Shop ~ Summer at Fairbrook (which is the guy's side) and .... ended up with no one ;__;

I'm apparently no good at charming women :p

Anyway, I'm also playing P3P for the Japanese voice acting (since I'm just obsessed that way) and will be starting Star Ocean (which is apparently Otome? I really am not sure, I just felt like starting something new)  Perv look
saiyuri
saiyuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 42
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by HereWeAreAtSeaworld 22/06/14, 01:58 am

Currently playing:

I love you Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3
 I love you Bloody Call
 I love you Vampire Sweetie
 I love you Dessert Love
 I love you Jingi Naki Otome
 I love you Always Remember Me
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 44
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 24/06/14, 07:13 pm

I'm currently playing A Troll's Fairy Tale, That Cheap and Sacred Thing, The Knife of The Traitor and Heartstring Bugs.. Ehehe~ 

but i'm focused playing HB first heheh Perv smile ..i'm really love it I love you  I love you  I love you (got Chase route/ending..OMG!i'm so happy~ Embarassed/ Kyaa! )!now i'm replay it to get another route..can't wait to continue~! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 24/06/14, 09:58 pm

I started playing Roommates last night. Winter Wolves is having a sale where everything is half off, so it was only like $8. I only played the first couple weeks, but so far, it's been really funny. I laughed out loud quite a few times.

Also plan to play Prince Sieg's sequel from Be My Princess 2 tonight...ahhh I love him!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 25/06/14, 09:45 pm

-shrugs- Now playing some free or english Otome games. Like Halloween Otome. XD
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kamion 27/06/14, 03:30 pm

Hakuouki, and I always end up having the game over.
Ghh  Very Mad
kamion
kamion
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 91
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 02/07/14, 08:14 pm

@kamion 
Do you want a walkthrough for Hakuoki?
This is the one I used:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope it helps! like
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 03/07/14, 10:58 pm

Right now, I am playing Black Wolves Saga -Bloody Nightmare-. I love their voices. Especially Auger's since his voice actor also plays Heisuke from Hakuoki. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 03/07/14, 11:11 pm

ranimanga wrote:Especially Auger's since his voice actor also plays Heisuke from Hakuoki. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
BTW Nesso's VA also voiced Hijikata from Hakuoki.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 06/07/14, 04:29 am

Oh, yeah Nesso. I feel like he has a thing for his sister . There isn't a route for him is there?  Neutral
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 06/07/14, 03:05 pm

ranimanga wrote:Oh, yeah Nesso. I feel like he has a thing for his sister . There isn't a route for him is there?  Neutral
Yep, Nesso has a route.
You'll notice that Rejet is very fond of siscon characters xD I've played 3 of their games and they all had one.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 14/07/14, 03:33 am

currently playing Fantasia:The Realm of Thanos but it's not enjoyable to me because the game I download has been played by others person  Crying ..So its a lot of spoiler there.. Frustrated 

I'm still playing Heartstrings Bug for catch full ending of Naomi,Tamera and Alice and also some CG of Chase and Dimitri  .. Sparkle 

I also still playing The Knife of Traitor..just got all bad ending so far..huhu :phew: 

Mostly game I played recently is RPG game such Dreaming Mary,and Boutalles..its very fun! Ehehe~  Love it!
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 14/07/14, 03:13 pm

I started playing Diabolik Lovers yesterday. It's amazing! It's all so new for me, after playing the '... no Kuni no Alice' games all this time.
The graphic is really nice and the scenes I played so far are also well-put together... Love it!
Right now I'm going for Ayato-kun, but I wonder if I could get Reiji-san somehow.
The seiyu of Reiji is Katsuyuki Konishi afterall! I'm more into mature guys, and Reiji seems more mature.
Diabolik Lovers seems like a high quality otome-game so far. Haha.
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 25
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisp Night 19/07/14, 03:28 am

Sakimichi wrote:
Little cheese has cute heroines xD
I'm currently playing Flowershop on my free time...  OBTAIN ALL COMMERCIAL OELVN  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That game looks really interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Is it a commercial product?

Right now, I'm playing Kiss of Revenge on my iPod >3<. I went ahead and bought all of the main stories for each character, so I know I'll be occupied for quite some time.

I'm probably going to start playing Knife of the Traitor on my PC in a bit, too.
Wisp Night
Wisp Night
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 30/07/14, 08:31 am

I'm playing Amnesia Kent route~ I'm trying to play all the ending which I'm never did in any game before
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 09/08/14, 11:32 pm

Wisp Night wrote:Is it a commercial product?
If I'm not mistaken,yeah..it's commercial product..emm once again..if I'm not mistaken..it's also from sakevisual which create RE;Alistair++..hehe.. Bert sweating 

Btw ..currently I just playing Lunar Orb:__of fate(haha..don't remember a title)..it is RPG games and I really enjoy it..haha Ehehe~ Love it!  ..currently I can't play Otome games Bleh ..Most of otome games that I had download is blocked by my computer..it said it's a virus.. sad
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 10/08/14, 01:46 am

After finishing Toma Work section on Amnesia Coward, I'm planning to play his Love section today~

@Leeya
I have played Fantasia The Realm of Thanos (around my second year high school). I think it's the only one PC Otome Game I'd played and my favorite PC Otome Game. I'm really like Oswald routes, I only remember vaguely about this game.
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 11/08/14, 06:03 am

shocked oh damn.... lol im actually not playin otome game ryt now (forgive me) Neutral  wink  BUT im at least playin VN ryt now, im tryn to finish Devil Survivor 2 and 999: 9hours, 9persons, 9doors like  :D Peace!
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 12/08/14, 11:32 pm

Kyuuichii wrote:I have played Fantasia The Realm of Thanos (around my second year high school). I think it's the only one PC Otome Game I'd played and my favorite PC Otome Game. I'm really like Oswald routes, I only remember vaguely about this game.
hoho!I also like Oswald routes..he's was my main target..hahaXD..his background is so sad that I want to really care and love him..><

btw..recently I try playing otome game online even though internet is really sloww..
Recently I play Cafe Rouge..OMG!I really love this game!!hahahXD..so far I just got bad ending with Valen!!Argh!I had look walkthrough and will try again later.. Ehehe~ 

I also play My Candy Love right know..I like a game and its quite easy to access but unfortunately it's AP and replay is limited..had to wait tomorrow to play it(get AP)huhu..just at Chapter 1 right know,about 25% complete.. but 

also recently I try Star Project..Already sign up but..its seem my internet not strength enough to load it..ghaha..gonna try it later Evil smirk
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 13/08/14, 12:25 am

LeeYa wrote:
I also play My Candy Love right know..I like a game and its quite easy to access but unfortunately it's AP and replay is limited..had to wait tomorrow to play it(get AP)huhu..just at Chapter 1 right know,about 25% complete.. but 
ooh!~~ Ladida im also playing my candy love Oh you~  Ehehe~ i play it on my phone now adays like
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 13/08/14, 01:36 am

AsukaKojima wrote:
LeeYa wrote:
ooh!~~ Ladida im also playing my candy love Oh you~  Ehehe~ i play it on my phone now adays like
wah!I just play it on Pc..hehe..I hope I play it on phone..its more easier.. Sparkle
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next