Otome Hearts
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Persona Series [Discussion]

+8
Shamochu
Yukiri
KawaiiMess
vellaude
rene05
crytalstellar
ara-ara
Her Cheshire Smile
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Persona 3 Portable: Who is your favortie guy?

The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting1037%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 37% 
[ 7 ]
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting1011%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting1016%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 16% 
[ 3 ]
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting1011%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 11% 
[ 2 ]
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting1016%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 16% 
[ 3 ]
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting100%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting100%The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Persona Series [Discussion]

Post by kyuuichii 29/01/14, 04:30 am

@Ren-San
I want to see your cosplay  :p  give me the pictures, nee?
You sure have a lot Persona's merchandise... I'm so jealous  Very Mad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

The Persona Series [Discussion] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Persona Series [Discussion]

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 07:58 am

Took some time to get it. And I'll just link you my cosplay.com account. Easier.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my Naoto was a spur of the moment type thing cause I happened to own a wig that worked. Was for my boyfriend of the time xD

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 29/01/14, 08:11 am

Omg so cute >////< I haven't do any cosplay  sad but you're really cute as Naoto and Rise too.  woot!  your boyfriend look like Yosuke XD

-------------------------
Ah, your appearance just like Amnesia heroine with glassess. cute  Sparkle
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 08:18 am

Aaah thankies *^* and yeah he does Yosuke but his hair was being stupid that day so we couldn't style it correctly. 

My first cosplay I got for free so I lucked out getting into it. Cosplay isn't cheap so it's completely find if you haven't gotten into it yet x__x  two of those cost me like $200 dollars [chizuru and red riding hood miku] my persona cosplay was cheaper [$80] so try to wear them when I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 08:20 am

Right was going to post this [forgot I took a pic the other day] sad part is, I know people with bigger collections then mine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 29/01/14, 09:00 am

Yeah that's was my problem too  Crying I don't have much money to cosplay...  Frustrated 

woahh.. you may right, but i don't have merchandise that much  sad
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 09:34 am

Things are to expensive x__x this is what sucks when I get commissions. I spend it on wigs xD one day I'll have a real job again.

Until then. All the torrents!  Perv look

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 29/01/14, 09:41 am

Hee... what wig you want then? mou~ 
Yeah you right... I'll be patient to get the original one  Perv smile
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/01/14, 09:44 am

Hehe I have a blond wig in the mail right now. I got one for Ukyo [Amnesia] over the break that got here about two weeks ago. In total I have about six or seven wig. Sometime I'll wear them out but usually on days my hair doesn't like me. Planning on getting a proper Naoto one once I get my website up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/04/14, 02:25 pm

ColletteRen wrote:Hehe I have a blond wig in the mail right now. I got one for Ukyo [Amnesia] over the break that got here about two weeks ago. In total I have about six or seven wig. Sometime I'll wear them out but usually on days my hair doesn't like me. Planning on getting a proper Naoto one once I get my website up.
I'm looking forward to those Naoto cosplay pics...She's my favourite detective  Laughing dududu

Looks like I've become a fan of your cosplay Ren-chan Hello

Back to top Go down

Post by MarinetteXXX 12/03/16, 12:52 am

I love the Persona series more than  shin megami tensei 'cause is more colorfull, funny, cool, not too gore and it's easy for me to relate to the characters since even if they fight monsters they're still high school students. smile
I played P3P, P4Golden and I also played shinmegami tensei series and devil survivor series but I never finish this two since they're not stimulating like the persona series...

I also love the anime adaptions of the series( lol I have in  my laptop all the episodes of P4/golden and P3 movies and I can't bring myself to cancel them!
In persona 3 I really like Theodore(he's cute, funny and handsome). like Sparkle
MarinetteXXX
MarinetteXXX
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 76
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://mirajane1496.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2