Otome Hearts
From Manga to Otome 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
From Manga to Otome 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Manga to Otome

+10
Finnista
umi~
Ace of Hearts
Saefiya
Ezaki
spicy_diamond
Her Cheshire Smile
Shamochu
Sku
yukoneko
14 posters

Go down

From Manga to Otome Empty From Manga to Otome

Post by yukoneko 14/04/13, 02:29 am

I know some mange was made based on otome games. Still, don't you ever read a manga and wishing it was otome (so that you can obtain all the guys you want Laughing dududu ? ) I know I do: S.L.H - Stray love Hearts, or Boku wa Kiss de Uso wo Tsuku for example. There are so many more that I can't keep count of.

Last edited by yukoneko on 14/04/13, 02:43 am; edited 1 time in total
yukoneko
yukoneko
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 10
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

From Manga to Otome Empty Re: From Manga to Otome

Post by Sku 14/04/13, 02:37 am

Off the top of my head, I would love love love to have a HanaKimi Otome game. ^ /// ^ Kayashima-kun~!

pff, shoot me but I wouldn't mind a Saiyuki otome game. wink

guh, my Manga library is so small. I kinda stopped reading after highschool.
Sku
Sku
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 69
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 14/04/13, 02:45 am

O-ho, if NG Life was turned into an Otome Game my life would be complete. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) But you'd have to tweak it quite a bit to fit into the otoge genre. No, actually, quite a lot! But still, something along the lines of that plot would be hilarious and pretty darn sweet. Kind of makes me want to create it myself. Kind of. ( ꒪Д꒪)

Σ(゜゜) OH! Hanatsuki Hime wouldn't be all that bad as an otome game either. //ponders
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by yukoneko 14/04/13, 02:53 am

Sku: waaaaaa, I think so about Saiyuki toooooo.....but maybe make it into BL would be better :LOL:

Shamochu: I haven't read NG Life, but oh oh ohhhhh, now you mention it, I think i'm gonna a nosebleed (imagining hanatsuki Hime as otome =)) )
yukoneko
yukoneko
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamochu 14/04/13, 03:05 am

@yukoneko
You definitely should check NG Life out! I totally recommend it! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard because of a manga before ~ Hm, I think it was around 50 chapters or so. And each were pretty long so it's a bit time consuming, but worth it! (>y<)

& Right? Having Siva as a love interest... ⊙▂⊙♡
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 03:18 am

S.L.H. would make a cool otome game.
From browsing my Manga Fox bookmarks, I think Barajou no Kiss and Will o' Wisp would make very interesting games. At least, the concept would be interesting.
Also, I won't mind a Hitman Reborn otome, really. Gokudera~ <3
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 14/04/13, 11:09 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
S.L.H. would make a cool otome game.
From browsing my Manga Fox bookmarks, I think Barajou no Kiss and Will o' Wisp would make very interesting games. At least, the concept would be interesting.
Also, I won't mind a Hitman Reborn otome, really. Gokudera~ <3

Yeees, Barajou no Kiss was my first thought. I would give my spleen to be able to play it ala otome.

But, unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Will o' Wisp was an otome to game adaption? (*ttp://www.otomate.jp/will_psp_ds/)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 453
+Like : 24
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezaki 14/04/13, 11:43 am

I thought that S.L.H was an otome game~ It has the plot XD
Ezaki
Ezaki
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 03:26 pm

spicy_diamond wrote:
Yeees, Barajou no Kiss was my first thought. I would give my spleen to be able to play it ala otome.

But, unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Will o' Wisp was an otome to game adaption? (*ttp://www.otomate.jp/will_psp_ds/)

I would just die to be able to go through the Red Knight's (what do they call themselves again? It hasn't updated in so long, I forgot) route. I wouldn't mind going through a certain artificial Knight's route too~

... Why isn't this translated? ;A; I want to play so many games, so little knowledge of the Japanese language.
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Saefiya 14/04/13, 08:27 pm

Barajou no Kiss would definitely be one of my picks, and S.L.H. by the same mangaka. I really love the characters and the art is one of my favorite! Oh and Anis from BnK would make for an awesome protagonist ^_^
Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 14/04/13, 09:29 pm

Saefiya wrote:Barajou no Kiss would definitely be one of my picks, and S.L.H. by the same mangaka. I really love the characters and the art is one of my favorite! Oh and Anis from BnK would make for an awesome protagonist ^_^

Yeah, Anis would be a really good protagonist. I'd hope that they'd at least give her a voice, even if they don't keep her name permanent, because she just has so much personality. (...And the potential characters for hidden routes is high as well.)

I hadn't realized it was the same mangaka as S.L.H. welp, that explains the joint awesomeness.

It also occurred to me that Saiunkoku Monogatari would make for a good otome adaption. The bishies are plentiful an Shurei would be a fun protagonist. There would be lots of room for political underhandedness and other good stuff.
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 14/04/13, 09:38 pm

spicy_diamond wrote:It also occurred to me that Saiunkoku Monogatari would make for a good otome adaption. The bishies are plentiful an Shurei would be a fun protagonist. There would be lots of room for political underhandedness and other good stuff.

OH YES~

Saiunkoku Monogatari would make a nice otome game. Shurei is smart, and very capable. Those are qualities I like to see in otome game heroines. There are also so many guys to choose from, and I like them all XD. Another good thing is that the romance and the story would both be important. The manga places a lot of emphasis on Shurei working to reach her goal. So we know there would be a solid plot for an otome game based off of the manga.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 14/04/13, 09:48 pm

Ace of Hearts wrote:
spicy_diamond wrote:It also occurred to me that Saiunkoku Monogatari would make for a good otome adaption. The bishies are plentiful an Shurei would be a fun protagonist. There would be lots of room for political underhandedness and other good stuff.

OH YES~

Saiunkoku Monogatari would make a nice otome game. Shurei is smart, and very capable. Those are qualities I like to see in otome game heroines. There are also so many guys to choose from, and I like them all XD. Another good thing is that the romance and the story would both be important. The manga places a lot of emphasis on Shurei working to reach her goal. So we know there would be a solid plot for an otome game based off of the manga.

Yeah, I could actually see them doing a really good normal route where you get to play Shurei achieving all of her goals as well as the romance routes.

(Plus the anime has a rather killer seiyuu list, so that would be an added bonus if they could round everyone up for a game. XD)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by umi~ 14/04/13, 09:53 pm

.... For Bishie's sake, I vote for Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun :D ((the story would possibly die in an otome game but if you could arrange it... '^'))
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 102
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista 15/04/13, 09:51 pm

ah yes S.L.H and Barajou No Kiss would be a good choice XD
Finnista
Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 16/04/13, 04:28 am

I'd play a Kamisama Hajimemashita otome game. The scenario lends itself very naturally. There are a lot of good looking guys, and many of them like Nanami. It would be nice if there was more focus on Nanami working to become a worthy land god, plus some good derp.

Last of all, I don't ship Tomoe/Nanami, so this would be my haven XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mistresskisara 16/04/13, 06:50 am

I agree with the SLH, KamiHaji and BnK otome games!
mistresskisara
mistresskisara
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 105
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by yukoneko 16/04/13, 07:23 am

Geh, I've run in and out of the topic to read the recommended mangas, and somehow the numbers just keep increasing Laughing dududu.

There are so many good manga that can be made into otome games....though the longer the story is, the harder it seems to make it come true (and it's never seemed to come true at all TT^TT). I've read part of Kamisama Hajimemashita, the concept seems simple, but the development is kinda complicated, same goes for Saiunkoku Monogatari , I wonder, if It can be made into otome, how would the stories go 8)?
yukoneko
yukoneko
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by tssf 16/04/13, 06:17 pm

Barajou no Kiss! Reading the anga made me want to eliminate the main character, just so I could make the choices! OR could see different things happen. But then again, it would end up never getting a translation and I would be depressed because there is another wonderful game I will never be able to play.
tssf
tssf
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 53
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by leftoverpizza 18/04/13, 07:10 am

I actually thought of Boku wa Kiss de Uso wo Tsuku when I read the title :D Not that I'm dissatisfied with the guy she ended up with. He was niicee <3~
Kinda wish we'd have seen more of the others,though.

There are some,though, aren't there? For pretty popular ones like Vampire Knight and Skip beat.
leftoverpizza
leftoverpizza
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 16
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 18/04/13, 07:24 am

leftoverpizza wrote:There are some,though, aren't there? For pretty popular ones like Vampire Knight and Skip beat.
I've seen ones for Fushigi Yuugi, Ouran, and Hetalia (of all things)... but not for Vampire Knight or Skip Beat.

(Granted if there was a Skip Beat one I'd want to go for Yashiro over Ren or Sho, but I'm weird like that. ^.^0)
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 18/04/13, 07:30 am

I know Vampire Knight has a DS otome game, and Wolf and Spice got DS Visual Novels as well.

Also, the Gakuen Hetalia was actually well done. Of all things. xD

Her Cheshire Smile wrote: Also, I won't mind a Hitman Reborn otome, really.

THIS.

Last edited by Topaztan on 18/04/13, 07:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell anything today adjhsakjfhksdf)
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond 18/04/13, 07:43 am

Topaztan wrote:Also, the Gakuen Hetalia was actually well done. Of all things. xD
Welp, that's good to know. The fact that they decided to make it a highschool parody made my brain do odd things. I mean... Why not keep it in the canon? Make Gaea-protag-chan romancing the countries? (...Or, wait, would that be incest then?) But something. I liked the country political incorrectness too much to want to get bogged down in school cliches. ^.^0
spicy_diamond
spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan 18/04/13, 07:47 am

LOL. I do know that the anime and web comic have integrated school setting skits, so I think this does make it canon? The country of Seychelles was introduced especially for that game, as the protagonist... but she's also made anime appearances.

I like the nation-tans political incorrect behaviour as well, quality amusement, yo.
Topaztan
Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content