Otome Hearts
hi! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
hi! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi!

4 posters

Go down

hi! Empty hi!

Post by cidthekitty 14/04/13, 12:54 am

I should introduce myself too, even though I'm no good at it haha. I've been playing otome games for a few years. I remember when there was hardly any in english! >_< I'm glad to see it's gotten more popular and more games. I love megane's and usually go for them first haha. But I also really like those cute boys (like natsuki shinomiya, otoya, etc...) or sometimes the quiet/stoic ones. <3

I don't speak/read/write japanese, so I've only played ones in english/english translated. My fav. game would probably be the second reproduction because I like the fiesty and strong MC.

Anyway, here's hoping I can meet others that like otome games too ^_^
cidthekitty
cidthekitty
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 9
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

hi! Empty Re: hi!

Post by Kopin 14/04/13, 01:05 am

Oh, oh, I'm gonna welcome you even though I'm no good at it. :D Seriously, I never know what to say after, "Hi" or "Welcome". But but, I tend to like the confident, talkative guys, I think. Yeah. XD
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 274
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cidthekitty 14/04/13, 01:07 am

Haha it's ok I'm not good at welcoming people, or introducing myself, or...any...social..interaction...ever....yeah....

Oh, the strong confident ones are cute! sometimes i like the shy ones >_< I just want to bug them until they admit thier love haha!
cidthekitty
cidthekitty
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kopin 14/04/13, 01:23 am

Yeah, I'm not so great at the whole socializing thing. But I like to think I'm getting better. :D I was like, "new resolution! Greet all the new peeps!" But there are so many new peeps! And I don't have the confidence! D:
Kopin
Kopin
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 274
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cidthekitty 14/04/13, 05:45 am

Same here! >_< I should try and greet more people too! Can't hurt, we're all newbs here haha.

cidthekitty
cidthekitty
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mizukiame 14/04/13, 05:52 am

Hello (0u0)/ and nice to meet you... Uh, Im not good with interacting with people but sometimes i just go with the flow and ended up talking to people... by the end of the conversation I sometimes became the most talkative.

ah in terms of what character I like in a otome game (0o0) I sometimes go for the ossan and the funny guy in the story.
mizukiame
mizukiame
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 44
Awards :
Events :

http://littlekotone.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile 14/04/13, 05:53 am

Hi there, equally socially awkward person here. ^^
Megane's are my... third favorite. Next to the charismatic types and tsunderes.
Also, I can't, for the life of me, speak Japanese either. I know the pain of wanting to play a game so badly but not being able to. XD
Her Cheshire Smile
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content