Otome Hearts
Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Wolves Saga

+16
Akitsuki
Laramie Castiel
Kai5105
celasvictoria
catgirl147
Eryx
Kyumee
Zucchini
vellaude
Makise Sunao
Ace of Hearts
Skeens
Velut Luna
The_Cat_Lady
Loren Leah
Ame
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Wolves Saga

Post by Ace of Hearts 17/04/13, 04:04 am

I wish we could see more of the BWS world. If we could get a sequel, I'd be thrilled. It would probably be best if it was an indirect sequel. We could be in the same world, but with different characters either in the future or the past, or even just another country. I'd like at least a few cameo appearances from the original cast, or honorable mentions though. In the first game I was curious about what the neighboring country that the Galland family ran off to was like. Also, are there animal people all over this world, or is that something area specific? It seemed implied that the wolf people would go extinct if they all got killed off in Weblin because they called the extermination "Wolf Genocide". Perhaps that was overly dramatic? Or maybe that is the only area where the wolf people live. I don't know for sure, but there is certainly lots of room to add on.

When I first found out about this game, before details were given I thought it was going to play off a major animal person moe factor. I was very excited to see that the cute ears and tails hardly got any attention. These people came across as very real, with issues that hit you hard. Honestly the cute animal aspect felt completely overwhelmed by the plot (not that I mind). I hardly ever thought about it unless the plot took a moment to point it out for me (then I squealed XD).
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 17/04/13, 05:58 am

If Rejet made a sequel to bws without the old cast, I would cry _(:3/ <)_ Most others would too. It's unusual for otoge to have a sequel like that, probably for the reason that everyone gets really attached to the old cast, 'cause it's otoge, and we're all supposed to fall in love with the characters, right. I'm totally in support of another AU Sequel though, though it seems unlikely. Even a fandisk would be likely to get me really happy- there is still much of the characters' backstory that we need to see! Even Rath ahaha they showed a lot of his backstory, but I feel like I still don't have a semblance of what his childhood was like, before the.. you know. I hope they would also explain where Rath's choice of footwear came from, and where I can buy a pair.

Also, yeah! I think they put the perfect balance of "wow these guys have tails and i really want to grope them???" and "wow these guys are actual people and are murdering each other as i speak"
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 17/04/13, 06:21 am

Well when I say I want an indirect sequel, I wasn't even thinking of carrying the BWS title with it. That way it wouldn't feel like a disappointment because the expectation of having the same characters wouldn't be there. It would just be the same world.

A fan disk would be cool too. I'd love to see a whole school parody based off of that BWS illustration Rejet did. Normally I don't like school parodies, but BWS could pull it off. I have faith in Rejet to do it right.

After seeing all those younger version images of the characters from the
art book I'd also love a fandisk of their younger years.

Lol, I always stare at Rath's shoes. They are fascinating because I just don't understand XD.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini 18/04/13, 12:58 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:I laughed when Elza mistook Richie for a girl.
Same here! His reactions overall are really funny and the one in
Spoiler:
was quite hilarious too; KishiDai did a good job. I think it's safe to say that his role and the comic relief was refreshing after all that despair; even if I didn't really like his route.

Ace of Hearts wrote:Well when I say I want an indirect sequel, I wasn't even thinking of carrying the BWS title with it. That way it wouldn't feel like a disappointment because the expectation of having the same characters wouldn't be there. It would just be the same world.

A fan disk would be cool too. I'd love to see a whole school parody based off of that BWS illustration Rejet did. Normally I don't like school parodies, but BWS could pull it off. I have faith in Rejet to do it right.

After seeing all those younger version images of the characters from the
art book I'd also love a fandisk of their younger years.

Lol, I always stare at Rath's shoes. They are fascinating because I just don't understand XD.

I have the same feeling. It'd be difficult to make another game(w/ the same charas I mean) or so I was told; even if I tried my best to give up on the faint hope that there'd be some more Auger. (・-・*)
I'd die from happiness if they announced a FD. Be it a sequel with Rath's childs(I'd love to date Jude/Juth whatever his name isww) and have Canari's point of view. (her brother tho, ikemen material, there's no doubt!!!) The reconstruction of the Wolf's race would be interesting to watch imho.

To be honest, I'd be happy with any kind of fandisk! They can exploit BWS's world a lot and it'd be a shame to let go a pearl like that to the bin (。◕ฺˇε ˇ◕ฺ。) (Yep, I don't deny I don't want more suffering _(┐「ε: )_)

Rath's shoes are cute... I love them _(ᅙωᅙ๑_ )_ Looks like some kind of sandals???

Skeens wrote:
vellaude wrote:Haven't yet finished Zara's route, so---
Someone tell me what's going on in Richie-Pearl's route pls-- _(:3 」 ∠);;;

from
what i heard it's a lot of copy-pasta (the ends, i mean) _(:3/ <)_ i
didn't expect pearl and richie's route to be much anyway. i think it's
just a friendship route up until the endings, where the puppies try to
be with you i think?!?!?

Ye, a lot of copy-pasta concerning a major part of the ends but they do differ. (I have a preference for Pearl because he's super cute moee ☆L(´▽`L ) and that Richie is... welp I like traps but not shotas....traps... _(┐「ε: )_ )
Hmm I think you're right about that "friendship" thing; there wasn't a lot of dokidoki moments before the ends and it's like they barely got 3-4 of these but I don't think they meant their whole routes to be just plain friendship www

So at like the pretty end
Fiona returns to Scharlmessen's tower,
Spoiler:
Zucchini
Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 73
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 19/04/13, 06:13 am

Anyone else get the art book for this?

I am laughing so hard from some of the character interview answers.
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyumee 24/04/13, 03:17 am

So I'm playing BWS -Bloody Nightmare- and decided to take a look at this forum. And oh my god. Pearl and Richie are both male?! You gotta be kidding me!

I haven't entered in any of the routes yet. It's kind of hard to decide since everyone is so good looking interesting and all. But, so far, this game looks really amazing. Even the background is detailed and the story feels somewhat real. I fell in love with the art as well <3 This is the first Rejet game I get to play, and woah, not disappointed.
Kyumee
Kyumee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 24/04/13, 01:53 pm

Kyumee wrote:I fell in love with the art as well <3
Me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !It's the same artist as in Gekka Ryouran ROMANCE,if I'm not mistaken.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 26/04/13, 01:35 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Me too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !It's the same artist as in Gekka Ryouran ROMANCE,if I'm not mistaken.
Yup, it's true! Her name's Kuroyuki, she has a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too~
Her art is really great, and has improved tons over time! She's my favorite artist of all time, she's a sweetie too hgdiushgids (she likes to make cruel cat doodles on her twitter?!?!)
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/04/13, 01:10 pm

Skeens wrote:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:
Yup, it's true! Her name's Kuroyuki, she has a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too~
Her art is really great, and has improved tons over time! She's my favorite artist of all time, she's a sweetie too hgdiushgids (she likes to make cruel cat doodles on her twitter?!?!)
Thanks for the info and the links [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!Her art style is definitely my favorite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 26/04/13, 06:31 pm

Rejet tweeted earlier about the game's 1st year~! /o/
It's already a year and I'm still in the common route... T______T <--should stop being distracted with other games xD;;
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 26/04/13, 09:53 pm

BWS doesn't feel that old. Time certainly flies by. What would be really nice is if Rejet celebrated this with a fan disk. wink

(Might as well steal the anniversary pic for my sig<3)
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 16/12/13, 12:12 am

Bump on this game- just listened to some of the music from the OST on youtube, and my god.

I. Want. This. Game. (localization would be nice ^_^)
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 57
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 24/12/13, 12:28 am

I want this game too! But I can't find it anywhere t.t The art looks really nice, and I love the coloring too!
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai5105 27/12/13, 01:58 am

Does anyone know if the translation is finished?? I know that Bishounen Gemu was translating this game a while ago :3 And that the patch was not free, or something like that.
(Sorry for my bad english)
Kai5105
Kai5105
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 27/12/13, 06:20 am

The translation is far from finished. I would say it's put on-hold so far.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/12/13, 09:11 am

it will be so exciting when BWS is translated (i could possibly play it raw in the mean time as well..) but yea :D

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 19/01/14, 01:44 am

I also love the OST- its available on amazon, for those who wanna take a peek...
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 57
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 26/02/14, 12:13 am

Thanks to ATLAS I was able to finally play this game! 
And it's awesomeEmbarassed/ Kyaa!
Sure,the translation isn't very good,but the program works a lot better than I expected.
I'm still playing it - so far I've finished all of the cat's endings.
Oh, and Julian's true ending was extremely satisfying. Evil smirk
Hosoya Yoshimasa did an awesome job - he managed to express so many different emotions. I'm quite impressed.  like
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akitsuki 07/04/14, 02:11 pm

I played this!! At first, I was interested with the art and yeah, a little of the storyline too, but I didn't regret playing it!! So far I have finished several routes using ATLAS, I'll try to cover all the routes though. It's just, the story is kind of complicated and so is the dialog. Using the ATLAS is helpful, but not when the characters are talking serious topic and you can only understand the jumbled words Frustrated

Anyway! Good luck with the translation team!! We'll be waiting for you!
Akitsuki
Akitsuki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 36
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 07/04/14, 07:17 pm

Akitsuki wrote:Using the ATLAS is helpful, but not when the characters are talking serious topic and you can only understand the jumbled words Frustrated
This should be of help: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The reviews are HUGE  :D !
You should check Mejojo's review first,because it contains the main plot line.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mukishiro_Shin 09/04/14, 04:02 am

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Thanks to ATLAS I was able to finally play this game! 
And it's awesomeEmbarassed/ Kyaa!
Sure,the translation isn't very good,but the program works a lot better than I expected.
I'm still playing it - so far I've finished all of the cat's endings.
Oh, and Julian's true ending was extremely satisfying. Evil smirk
Hosoya Yoshimasa did an awesome job - he managed to express so many different emotions. I'm quite impressed.  like
Another Julian fan?! Embarassed/ Kyaa! I love Julian so much from first sight and I fell even harder after going through that dark past. But I just can't forgive Auger.
Still, that bad ending tho Crying
Mukishiro_Shin
Mukishiro_Shin
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -3
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 09/04/14, 06:57 pm

Mukishiro_Shin wrote:Another Julian fan?! Embarassed/ Kyaa! I love Julian so much from first sight and I fell even harder after going through that dark past. But I just can't forgive Auger.
Still, that bad ending tho Crying
Yeah, his bad ending was really sad  Crying
Still, now that I've finished the game, Julian's route was the most interesting, at least to me.
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 10/06/14, 11:44 am

I will forever love Arles and Rath (oh no, is my wolfy bias showing?!). But I think every character held their own traits and things that intrigued me.
Like Auger and Mejojo's relationship and how they turned out like they did; their back story was heartbreaking, though it will never excuse the actions they took, I most definitely felt bad for them. Even though I'd been pretty... frightened of them, too. Hahha.  Bert sweating 
I think the only route I didn't enjoy as much as the others was Nesso. I love his character; I adore his design and his voice but the fact he was a giant siscon really... unsettled me. 

But really, I was amazed. I hadn't played a Rejet game before so I admit all the "gory" elements really took me by surprise. I'm indefinitely happy that there's some otome with a real darker theme to it (and that doesn't use Vampires for once l I ES DO W N). 

I have yet to play the sequel, but I hear it's Rath-centric? If that's so, I really ought to get a hold of it... Hmm.  mou~
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady 10/06/14, 08:31 pm

elucifexeia wrote:I think the only route I didn't enjoy as much as the others was Nesso. I love his character; I adore his design and his voice but the fact he was a giant siscon really... unsettled me. 
xD Me too - Nesso is a really amusing character and I like him,but the whole siscon part creeped me out a bit. 

elucifexeia wrote:I have yet to play the sequel, but I hear it's Rath-centric? If that's so, I really ought to get a hold of it... Hmm.  mou~
It's not exactly a sequel - more like an alternative version. It starts from the same point as in Bloody Nightmare just instead of the cats, the wolves get Fiona first (Rath kidnaps her to be exact).
Otherwise, yes - it's pretty "Rath-centric" - almost the whole prologue is with him xD In fact - you need more time to skip through the prologue than to skip through Mejojo and Auger's routes (yes,they are that short Frustrated ).
Basically, if you're a fan of the wolf fraction you will certainly enjoy Last Hope (plus, the wolves have the only true ending in LH).

Personally, I prefer Bloody Nightmare, even though Last Hope was still pretty nice. It's just that I found the plot in BN to be "stronger", so to say. Could be because it's usually the villains who move the plot forward and when their reasons for "being evil" aren't explained well enough you feel like the plot doesn't have enough impact.

BTW There were some pretty impressive bad endings in LH (Arles' Bad ending was my favorite xD probably 'cause I'm a big horror fan)

I'm also impressed by Rejet,because I enjoy darker games and their games are usually more focused on the plot than the romance.
I'm currently playing Tiny x Machinegun (also by Rejet) and I'm enjoying myself a lot Love it! 
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 13/06/14, 01:14 pm

Mejojo and Auger's routes are that short? Ah, that's a little sad. As much as I'm biased towards the wolves, their routes had some real spark and content in Bloody Nightmare. Those two kitties spooked me, but they had a lot of depth to them and I could appreciate that. 

If I'm recalling correctly from a stream I watched one time, she was playing Hide-and-Seek with the twins in the garden when Rath kidnapped her, right? It was late and I fell asleep not long after Rath appeared, so I might be mistaken. 

Hmm. I agree expansion on those "evil" tends to raise intrigue in the plot... maa, I think I'll get it anyhow--especially since you say Arles' bad ending has 'horror' to it? I'm an avid fan of horror, myself, so I think that's certainly inspired me.

I am so glad when I find games more focused on plot than romance. I know otomes are 'supposed' to be focused on the pursuing of lovers, but I think without a really good plot to back them up, they lose a little of their worth (to me, at least). Any game I pick up, I pick up for the story. 

I need to look into more of Rejet's games, though.
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down