Otome Hearts
Hi there fam! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi there fam! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there fam!

3 posters

Go down

Hi there fam! Empty Hi there fam!

Post by falexan25 06/10/18, 04:28 am

Hello! 

I've actually been registered here for awhile, but up until now I'd pretty much just been on lurker status. Finally decided to bite the bullet, give my profile an image, and introduce myself.

I've been a huge fan of anything otome for years now, and would have to say that Nameless is probably my top otome story-wise. In terms of favorite guy I've played, I have a bias towards Okita since he was my first route ever (I know that's probably a common favorite but what can I say? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I'm still novice at reading Japanese, but that doesn't stop me from buying non-localized games either (albeit an expensive passtime D:). 

So I'm not sure if this forum is still active either, but it is nice to know there's a place like this to ramble about our love for the genre. 

Thanks!
falexan25
falexan25
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi there fam! Empty Re: Hi there fam!

Post by UzielVi 05/11/18, 03:35 am

Hello, I'm new here too, this evening I wanted to talk about one of my favorites game, Love Tangle. I'm playing the route of Paul, and there he's my child hood friend. Then, suddenly he said that I'm her fiancee, he asked for my hand to my father. I'm so impressed with this route, because that is a great story in the beginning.

Now I'm thinking about this, and I'm a little ashamed, because I was so excited with all these thing that happened. I think this is because I don't have anyone to talk about my games and hobby. Goodnight
UzielVi
UzielVi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/11/18, 06:18 am

I'm not new but welcome! I don't post much anymore so I kinda just lurk as well.

It's not as active as it use to be but it would be nice if it became active again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna 27/11/18, 02:18 pm

Hey there!

It's good to see the forum still alive!
I admit I don't come on here lately but I used to love helping out with translating stuff.

Don't worry about your Japanese, otome games are actually super good for learning the language because hearing & reading the lines at the same time is super useful.
I did benefit a lot from learning Japanese through games when it came to actually learning the language at uni.

So go for it!
Hope you'll enjoy your time here! Love it!
Luna
Luna
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 25
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content