Otome Hearts
Otome Hearts Discord 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Otome Hearts Discord 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome Hearts Discord

5 posters

Go down

Otome Hearts Discord Empty Otome Hearts Discord

Post by fairth 27/07/18, 07:59 am

Since this forum is inactive (and most of the links are dead), I decided to create a Discord for Otome Hearts where everyone can gather and share things about VNs and other things.
We might eventually be able to create and strengthen the community of the Forum and liven things a bit here ? Or at least, we'll have a new comfortable place to meet !

I hope you'll all join me on Discord and help me improve it !
For those who don't know the plateform, you can either download the app on your phone or computer, or just open it on the browser without download. (I recommend you to create an account, even if you can just join without it) It's cool and free !

Here is the invitation link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Otome Hearts Discord Empty Re: Otome Hearts Discord

Post by Xeraxera 15/08/18, 01:13 am

I'm sorry but the invite link is invalid. Would it be possible to get a new one?
Xeraxera
Xeraxera
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 1
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 11/10/18, 09:25 am

I'll send a new link this week-end, but if you're rhe only one interested, it won't be fun xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01/12/18, 03:48 am

Idk if this still exists but I'd like to join if it is. I can't do much but I can try n bring some more attention to the forums. being on tumblr all the time has to come in handy eventually right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquapainter 02/12/18, 08:01 am

I actually wouldn't mind an invite too if this is still a thing? I haven't been super active on this forum but I'm on discord a lot more often, so I'd love to be in the server.
Aquapainter
Aquapainter
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://aquapainter.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by krasnir 10/12/18, 02:32 am

I'd love to join the discord as well if you can repost the link (and make it a perm one?)
krasnir
krasnir
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/05/19, 03:37 am

fairth wrote:Here is the invitation link :

Does this still exist? We all know code expired but we would like to join still. Just post a perma-code instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/06/19, 02:18 am

K so since Fairth hasn't been online since October or November of last year, I've decided to make a discord.

Brand spankin new so not a lot there, if anyone interested in modding @me [Bara-Ettie] in the discord and I'll add you. 

Also I made a separate role called hearts for anyone coming from this website for our convenience as I'm sure in time people from elsewhere will join. I don't think discord allows for someone to be directly invited so I'll add people to it as ya join just say you came from OHF

Perm Link:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nashmund 09/06/19, 06:44 am

ColletteRen wrote:K so since Fairth hasn't been online since October or November of last year, I've decided to make a discord.

Brand spankin new so not a lot there, if anyone interested in modding @me [Bara-Ettie] in the discord and I'll add you. 

Also I made a separate role called hearts for anyone coming from this website for our convenience as I'm sure in time people from elsewhere will join. I don't think discord allows for someone to be directly invited so I'll add people to it as ya join just say you came from OHF

Perm Link:
Thank you so much, I've been waiting for this since two days ago  Very Mad :p
Sorry, I still don't understand very much (about forums and chatter boxes) It's ok to share talks that here aren't there? (I mean the "to share, talk and discuss" about otome games part).
I feel this place is kinda desserted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PD: Pardon my english, I'm not a native speaker.
And again: Many thanks!

Nashmund
Nashmund
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/06/19, 06:54 am

Nashmund wrote:
ColletteRen wrote:K so since Fairth hasn't been online since October or November of last year, I've decided to make a discord.

Perm Link:
Thank you so much, I've been waiting for this since two days ago  Very Mad :p
Sorry, I still don't understand very much (about forums and chatter boxes) It's ok to share talks that here aren't there? (I mean the "to share, talk and discuss" about otome games part).
I feel this place is kinda desserted.

PD: Pardon my english, I'm not a native speaker.
And again: Many thanks!

No worries! An amount of us wanted a discord because of how sparce the forums have become. It's not the same server as Fairth created, but as she hasn't been online in over 6 months, I took it upon myself to create a new one. Everyone welcome not just OH members.

As for sharing, talking and what not, the discord is to be open to it all. You can use it to just chat with others about anything or go to a specific channel to talk about stuff relating to that. It's still new so I hope we as a team can help it grow. Any suggestions are welcome, and I'll do my best to try n make it as easy as possible to use.

If you haven't used discord, think of it as a live chatroom. You can chat to other fans in real time. You can post like you would in a regular chat or how you would in forums. Images and adding links are allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down