Otome Hearts
Nice to Meet You 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Nice to Meet You 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to Meet You

2 posters

Go down

Nice to Meet You Empty Nice to Meet You

Post by daikiraikimi 21/10/16, 01:34 pm

Hello, nice to meet you, this is my first time participating in an otome specific forum. I'm excited to share in the hobby with other players. 

I have played otome games for many years but always either officially translated or slowly translating the Japanese to the best of my abilities. I recently found out about various tools that can be used to extract and then translate Japanese text from games, which led me here. 

I have been very much enjoying the OELVN games coming out, and spend a decent amount of time in the lemmasoft forums. I am a character sprite artist and a programmer, and although I still have a lot to learn I am working on releasing my own dating sim games in the future.

I'm excited to play more games from Japan, and to talk with others who have played them. Thank you for having me.
daikiraikimi
daikiraikimi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 12
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://daikiraikimi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Nice to Meet You Empty Re: Nice to Meet You