Otome Hearts
Hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Sternbalsam 02/08/16, 11:56 pm

Greetings and Salutations!

It's been a while since I've created my account here, but never introduced myself.
So...hah...it's a bit late to introduce myself, I guess smile . Hm, where to beginn....I've started playing pc games since I was six and didn't really came in contact with Otome games about.....hm..4 or 5 years ago. Romance in western video games always was a bit of an oddity/rarity. My first LI was Valen Shadowbreath from Neverwinter Nights ( Bioware )and still is my favorite LI today Embarassed/ Kyaa! . I don't really remember what brought me to playing VNs/Otome, but I think it was Loren: the Amazon Princess that made me aware that such a medium exists. I'll admit that I prefer western Otomes or Vns more than Japanese Otomes, mostly because the majority of Japanese Otome mcs piss me off and the Otomes tend to be too formulated.

My favourite Otome is Dandelion -Wishes brought to you -, Yo-Jin-Bo and The Second Reproduction. I have way too many favourite VNs to count them all here - Let's just say I enjoyed Halloween Otome, The Royal trap and 7 Kingdoms: The Princess Problem very much and they always have a special place on my harddrive and in my heart I love you .
Sternbalsam
Sternbalsam
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum