Otome Hearts
Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE)

2 posters

Go down

Who's your favorite guy?

Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Voting100%Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Voting100%Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Voting10100%Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Voting10 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Empty Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE)

Post by Dicesuki 26/07/16, 02:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Drama
Word count is about 60k+ so this is just a short game. QvQ

DOWNLOAD LINK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WEB VERSION thanks to DrSchizo!

Walkthrough

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NOTES
After more than a year of procrastination, we finally managed to finish this! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
This is our first VN so please excuse all the mistakes you see and go easy on us. We all tried our best on LH and we enjoyed so much making this so I hope you'll enjoy playing it as well~

GAME TIPS

> When you overwrite a save file, the textbox disappears when you come back, so simply press the "Esc" key and you're good to go. (we actually don't know how to fix this bit OTL)
> Every route unlocks a mystery behind the curse so I hope you guys will try to play all three routes. XD

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! Perv smile

We are currently making our next game, entitled Cinderella Phenomenon.
More updates will be posted on:
Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tumblr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
Dicesuki
Dicesuki
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE) Empty Re: Locked Heart (GxB Visual Novel/Otome/Romance/Fantasy/FREE)

Post by xxjinwxx 28/07/16, 02:47 pm

yay congrats on your first game~~ hehe,, i've been watching your forum on lemmasoft and then i found this beauty just as i joined this forum XD i'm gonna download it straight away smile)
xxjinwxx
xxjinwxx
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

https://vndb.org/u110745

Back to top Go down