Otome Hearts
Lalanguyen and her introduction 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Lalanguyen and her introduction 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lalanguyen and her introduction

2 posters

Go down

Lalanguyen and her introduction Empty Lalanguyen and her introduction

Post by lalanguyen 10/07/16, 07:22 am

I stumbled upon this sight while looking for imformation about an otome game called photography journey and so here i am!

so like everyone else here, im a handcore otome fan girl who discovered otome after falling in love with the reverse harem genre of anime [aka starry sky was the very first] about 4 yrs ago   Ehehe~

i self taught myself japanese in order to be able to play otome, so even though i may be able to read I STILL DONT THINK I HAVE THE BASICS DOWN SO IM PRETTY MUCH A NOOB AS WELL OTL  Bert sweating
so if theres anyone willing to teach me drop a pm my way like like

currently my favourite otome game is the dynamic chord series [espically reve parfait where my fav chara is Reon~ and the series' music is awesome] and norn9 [my favs are senri, natsuhiko and akito <3] i highly recommend both series~ 

im also a huge fan of seiyuus; my absolute favourite is probs Eguchi Takuya [who voices Reon <3] but theres more but i cant think of them on the spot T^T 

If theres anyone out there who wants to talk about otome or seiyuus pm me and we can have an intense discussion together  Sparkle
lalanguyen
lalanguyen
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Lalanguyen and her introduction Empty Re: Lalanguyen and her introduction

Post by Simmi 10/07/16, 04:37 pm

Hello there and welcome! :D 
There's not much going on here lately unfortunately but I hope you'll find what you're looking for smile 
On what console do you play Otome games? I believe norn9 is on Vita, isn't it? Also, I'm self teaching myself Japanese as well in order to play Otome Games, how good are you at reading and comprehending Japanese now? :3 just out of curiosity, playing Otome in Japanse takes me forever as I have to stop every 5s when I stumble upon an unknown kanji XD
Simmi
Simmi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : -135
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by lalanguyen 13/07/16, 01:43 pm

I played norn9 on psp and the fd on a vita that i borrowed from my friend ^^ i also play pc otome

i can say confidently that i have learnt enough not to be a lost lamb i wouldve been 3 yrs ago! jokes aside, i can read and comprehend at least 75-85% of an otoge. 

its ok for you to keep searching up words everytime you come across a kanji; i mean thats how i began as well. my advice to you is to keep searching! eventually you'll begin searching the same kanji over and over to the point where you can go 'Hey i've seen this kanji before!'  like like
lalanguyen
lalanguyen
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmi 16/07/16, 03:28 am

That's exactly what I'm doing, looking up for Kanji and write them on a notebook dedicated to Kanjis and vocabulary ^^ I already know about the grammar and can read all hiragana and katana (I've lived a whole year in Japan, but that was 5 years ago already XD) but the kanjis, god I've always hated them XD
Simmi
Simmi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : -135
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content