Otome Hearts
Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life]

2 posters

Go down

Who's your favorite guy in the game?

Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Voting100%Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Voting100%Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Voting10 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Empty Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life]

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 01/06/16, 08:13 pm

Ehehe~ suuuuuper long time no post, everybody! I realized I ought to have put up a thread here waaaay too far from initial release, but hey, my vacay just started and I got my pc workin, so better get back to advertising my precious baby project! Hehe updating my profile can wait, Senpai WataMite takes priority!

(I, uh, actually don't know where to get started with introducing this project since all that has to be said is said in the pages I put it up on, but I do hope this would be of interest to you guys!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STORY
It's Valentines's day, the most dreaded day of all, but as a typical shoujo heroine type character you are definitely prepared for its' outcome - however the heck it may turn out to be. 
Armed with a box of homemade chocolates full of your love, you embark on a one-day quest to hunt down senpai and GIVE IT TO HIM STRAIGHT. 
It won't be like all those previous failed years at all, you hope. This chocolate isn't going on a turnaround route to your best friend (who hopes otherwise)! 
A parody otome game with five endings and a fair amount of extra content!

A little background on this game, "せんぱい ~私を見てください~" (lit. "Senpai ~Please Look At Me~").
It's been a few months since release and we're still hoping to get more input and opinions (an on a personal note, some motivation for upcoming projects we have in store...)
Our tiny team has been through a lot putting this together, bringing an old project back to life and giving it a major overhaul!

Some of the scenarios are written to poke fun at a few common otome game details, 
though we might have gotten carried away and put more focus on romance than on making it a parody, 
but there's enough humor to go around!

CHARACTERS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCREENCAPS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DOWNLOAD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WALKTHROUGH

:D Feedback is always loved! :D
my ego requires the gentlest of the pats
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Empty Re: Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life]

Post by icingcandies 02/06/16, 06:35 pm

I've not yet tried it, though I know that there's a positive reception for this game (among my circle).   

Are you the developer of this game? Kudos to you! It sounds interesting. The title is very catchy. :D :D  

I look forward to seeing Senpai's ice walls melting. Laughing dududu
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life] Empty Re: Senpai Please Look At Me! [GxB] [Otome, Slice-of-Life]

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 04/06/16, 07:00 pm

icingcandies wrote:I've not yet tried it, though I know that there's a positive reception for this game (among my circle).   

Are you the developer of this game? Kudos to you! It sounds interesting. The title is very catchy. :D :D  

I look forward to seeing Senpai's ice walls melting. Laughing dududu

Among your circle...?! :kyaa:Goodness hearing of multiple people connected to each other thinking positively about WataMite makes me so giddy kyahaha~
Would it be alright to ask what circle you're in?
The only one whose members I've ever heard feedback from is Pastelle Studios ;o;

And yessss~ I'm silverspork from the LSF! Ehehe~ I'm glad to hear such! (I've personally found the title a bit of a mouthful so I never really say the entire thing oopsies) and as for the ice walls thing, oh boy, that cool guy is a little easier to melt than you may think.

Do tell me what you think of the game once you give it a play! Neutral
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 05/06/16, 05:01 pm

By circle, I merely meant my circle of friends (there's 14 of us). We hail from different classes but share the trait of liking anime/manga/games and fangirls/(or fanboys) over random stuff together. I apologise if this revelation has disappointed you. >< Bert sweating

Woah, I'd never have thought that I can converse with a game maker!  Oh you~  Since I can't make games (SOBS zero drawing/ story-writing/ music-making talent), I find legit game makers amazing. It's my honour to be acquainted with you! *bows* Sparkle

Reading your reply has made me a lot more eager to play your game. :D I'll gladly provide my thoughts when I am done.  smile   Sadly, my happy holiday ends today so I'm going to have less free time. Crying

How many hours of gameplay should I expect? :D
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 05/06/16, 06:04 pm

icingcandies wrote:By circle, I merely meant my circle of friends (there's 14 of us). We hail from different classes but share the trait of liking anime/manga/games and fangirls/(or fanboys) over random stuff together. I apologise if this revelation has disappointed you. >< Bert sweating

Woah, I'd never have thought that I can converse with a game maker!  Oh you~  Since I can't make games (SOBS zero drawing/ story-writing/ music-making talent), I find legit game makers amazing. It's my honour to be acquainted with you! *bows* Sparkle

Reading your reply has made me a lot more eager to play your game. :D I'll gladly provide my thoughts when I am done.  smile   Sadly, my happy holiday ends today so I'm going to have less free time. Crying

How many hours of gameplay should I expect? :D

C-CIRCLE OF FRIENDS... GOODNESS NOW I'M EXTRA HONORED HERE Embarassed/ Kyaa!
I'm not disappointed at all, in fact, it's quite the opposite! Hearing interest or knowledge of one's work by word of mouth is really something else...! Considering how a lot of info spreads through the internet instead nowadays- aaah, I'll stop myself before I ramble any further...! (Please do forward a "hello" and a "thank you" to those friends of yours who have played the game, if you can..!)

No need to put yourself down like that, friend! If you ever want to give game-making a try, you'll build up whatever skills you need over time as long as you have the heart to practice them! :p take it from me, I started learning all the important stuff almost 7 9 (OH MY GOD IM GETTIN OLD) years ago and only got to release a full game earlier this year haha

But goodness I'm full to the brim with honored feelings from all your kind words aaaaah I might be a gamedev of sorts but here I'm just you're fellow otome-enthusiast:kyaa:

Uwaaaah I totally understand the lack of free time dilemma, except I only managed to wiggle into my break just recently...!Crying 

After feedback and multiple test-runs on my guinea pigs good friends, I'd say it's possible to finish everything (all endings + seeing a good majority of special randomized scenes) in just one day, depending on how you play through! It's pretty fast if you read fairly fast and skip through previously-read text in consequent playthroughs!

Uhhh I suppose skipping aside, one playthrough would take up less than an hour, maybe just 30 minutes :0  There's a good amount of extra content (plus the previously-mentioned randomized scenes that you'll get a good understanding of after a couple of playthroughs or so)

Okay that was... a really big wall of text from me... Bleh
Anyway, I'm looking forward to your feedback! And good luck with getting back on track to your studies and everything after your break!! 
:D ICINGCANDIES FIGHTING!! :D
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies 07/06/16, 05:10 pm

Forwarded, and they returned a thank you for creating a thoroughly enjoyable game!

Aww, thank you for being a James giving me a pep talk! You started learning the basics when you were so young! When I was 9, I scarcely did anything useful.  

It’s so wonderful to have a game-dev as amiable as you. Before I talked to you, I had the impression that they were faraway beings who were nowhere as approachable as you. xD

:3 Feedback time!
-------
I’m brimming with positive feelings now because I am on a post-WataMite high(I just ate the chocolate cake, you see wink)!

Initially, I obtained the five endings with the walkthrough (and then read the Q&A bonus) in an amazingly short span of time, thanks to the skip button. No randomised scenes occurred and the knowledge of that kept me from deleting the game (as I would have if I thought that I finished the game).

I went through another playthrough and the start of the amazing happened. Needless to say, I loved all the variations and I enjoyed every moment of the game right till the cake end. That was a fabulous breaking of the fourth wall. For a moment, I thought that the extra cake was for Senpai since Kana had more love for him. *hides face*

My biggest regret is that I couldn’t get Kana to guess Senpai’s best friend as James, despite multiple playthroughs. Hnngh, I wanted to see James’ response. Also, I read the lennasoft thread replies and apparently Senpai’s music tastes are revealed in the game(?). Welps, I never got to that either.  

Art: I liked it, it was pleasant on the eyes!

Sound: I… played it on silent mode to avoid questioning parents. *shifty eyes* They wouldn’t have a problem with me gaming, but explaining the concept of otome games to my mum seems like a situation I would like to avoid.

System/ Story: It wowed me. That was something totally different and refreshing. The second part had such an impact; my fondness for this game soared after it. Each time I read something different, I tingled with excitement. I would have preferred a log of the dialogue and narration instead of the scrolling back to before thing though.

Characters:
10/10 I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Kana was such a fluffy ball of warmth and such an adorable schoolgirl in love. She amused me and I just want to give her many hugs.

James was also endearing; it was touching to see him supporting Kana to the best of his abilities, especially in Senpai’s best end. His interactions with Kana are very human, so watching the two of them reminds me of my friends. xD

Senpai was surprisingly likable too. You were right to say that there’s not much ice to melt but I enjoyed his presence nonetheless. The change in his dialogue each time made him even sweeter. (I can’t quite grasp his character though, so I’m unable to have any headcanons for him. In fact, I can’t imagine how their dates would turn out. On that note, I would love to see more romantic developments for the three of them/ know how they spend their days as a couple. I’d imagine that James would be such an adorable dork.)

Since the three are all such lovable cuties, I can’t pick Senpai or James. They shall form my OT3! I LOVE THEM ALL EQUALLY, TAKE MY HEART! Charming characters are hard to find, so kudos to you.

Favourite moments:
-Kana throwing herself at Senpai while thinking that he was James. I chuckled when Senpai went, ‘That escalated quickly.’ 
-Senpai’s charming/sweet confession. Knowing that James was the one who gave him a push added to the beauty of that moment too.
-James commenting that he missed Kana. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Kana realising that James had been there for her all along and that she likes him too. 
     -Senpai’s grand reveal and his seeking of a name. (I did not expect to see Senpai-senpai as his name afterwards. I was actually expecting a rejection of such a name since he clearly refused to be called James or Kana. xD) 
     -James and Senpai’s brief moment of confusion in the cake end. 
     -CAKE END!!! *throws confetti*

In sum, I enjoyed this game tremendously. The humour and characters in this game were delightful! =3 I’m glad I played it today!  
--------------

Thank you, fight on too! J I’ll be eagerly awaiting any coming projects from you!
icingcandies
icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down