Otome Hearts
Hello Everyone!!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello Everyone!!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone!!! Empty Hello Everyone!!!

Post by SeaWitch 25/05/16, 06:50 pm

Hi, I'm new here and I hope we all get along ^^

I was searching a community with my interests and bam I found this forum :D

My favorites otome games are Shirahana no Ori (lol I guess you could guess it with my avatar, but Shiki is love, Shiki is life), Sweet Fuse: at your side, Rei, Aloners, Destined to Love, Destiny's Princess, Storm Lover Kai and Cute Demon Crashers.
I really like Hakuouki and Amnesia too.

Besides my evident interest in otome games, I'm starting to get into drama cd and my interest in seiyuu's works is growing more and more (bless people translating drama cd \°/).

Nice to meet you all!
SeaWitch
SeaWitch
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 10
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!!!

Post by xBerry 03/06/16, 12:14 am

Welcome to OtomeHearts! I've played TMGS (2&3), Storm Lover Kai, P3P and Amnesia, hope you enjoy it here! Let's get along! x

Berry
xBerry
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: