Otome Hearts
Hello ・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello ・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello ・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

Go down

Hello ・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: Empty Hello ・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

Post by toukakirishimas 06/08/15, 03:28 pm

My name's Amy  Hello

Tbh I made an account to get some downloads links but I feel like I'll actually come here alot so I thought why not make some friends (that way I can talk to someone about my bishie obsessions Trust me, I\'m an ex)

I've played a few otome games though not alot because I'm pretty picky and I also can't find many that are in english though I can understand some Japanese but it isn't alot  Crying  (I'm waiting for Amnesia: Memories to come out on steam sad )

I love watching anime and reading manga (Current faves are Tokyo Ghoul:RE, Gintama, Haikyuu!!, Attack on Titan and many more Judging you)

Anyway nice to meet you guys  Ehehe~
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://fruit-chinpo-samurai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down