Otome Hearts
I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

2 posters

Go down

I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Empty I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

Post by VividCode 10/07/15, 03:12 pm

Call me Vivid !  Trust me, I\'m an ex

To be honest I made this account so I can get some link access but I get the feeling that I'll be roaming around here more often that I thought I would  Evil smirk
(ANIMES? OTOME GAMES? HOT. BISHIES? YAS.)

I totally have no idea how this forum works so I got so confused when I was asked to choose a faction ( "???what're these factions??? what?? These are the Amnesia babies right uuuu  Bert sweating " ) 
So I just clicked where my *~*heart called me to*~* (since I never played the game nor seen the anime) and apparently Spade faction is smut which is exactly my cup of tea  Laughing dududu ( The kokoro is always correct guys)

I watch various animes although I usually don't do well with otome game-based animes ( but i'd go down for good otome games any day yo  Evil smirk )

Anyways! Nice to meet you all ! I'll be roaming around trying to find my way here and discover stuff ohoho  Just as planned
VividCode
VividCode
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و Empty Re: I'm Vivid and I just made an account (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

Post by nicoco 29/07/15, 02:31 pm

Hi Vivid!  :D

I LOVE your avatar! Is it Aoba? He's looking super smexy and cute HOHO   Embarassed/ Kyaa!
nicoco
nicoco
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down