Otome Hearts
Idolish 7!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Idolish 7!! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idolish 7!!

+2
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
6 posters

Go down

Idolish 7!! Empty Idolish 7!!

Post by C. Spade 10/06/15, 07:40 pm

I just found out about this media mix project that looked super awesome!
It's called Idolish 7
"Seven idols will shake summer."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It'll feature a smartphone game, music releases, manga and a serialized novel.
The story centers around the members of an idol group called Idolish 7 and their rival group Trigger.
Arina Tanemura(Full Moon) drafted the original characters.
The cast stars Kensho Ono, Toshiki Masuda, Yusuke Shirai, Tsubasa Yonaga, Kenn, Atsushi Abe, Takuya Eguchi, Wataru Hatano, Soma Saito , Takuya Satou and more. 

In the game, the player assumes the role of Tsumugi Takanashi, a manager for a new idol group. She must train seven male singers — each with their own individual personalities — to turn them into the No. 1 idols. The game will feature full voicing of the dialogue by the cast. Bandai Namco Online plans to release the game on iOS and Android devices this summer.

Here's a link to the official site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's really too bad that there's not anymore info as of yet, that there's no anime and that there's no way I can play it when it comes out. But overall it looks really great to me!

What do you guys think?

From Spade

Last edited by C. Spade on 26/06/15, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 88
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Idolish 7!! Empty Re: Idolish 7!!

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi 10/06/15, 10:03 pm

It looks so good to me!! The style just took my breath! I LOVE series with Idols! *-* The drawings are so awesome!! Oh you~
It reminded me a LOT of UtaPri, but that's a good thing, because I LOVE Utapri! Ehehe~ I have some expectations on this game!! (Even though maybe I won't be able to play it... Because it's in Japanese... sad )
AkaneTsukiyomi
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 31
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://all-otomes-dreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 10/06/15, 11:33 pm

It looks like it's a rhythm game similar to Love Live.

I'm a little bothered by the chins but I might give it a try when it's released. So many idol games.
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 34
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 14/06/15, 12:59 am

Sakuragawa wrote:It looks like it's a rhythm game similar to Love Live.

I'm a little bothered by the chins but I might give it a try when it's released. So many idol games.

Chins? Why are you bothered by them?

AkaneTsukiyomi wrote:It looks so good to me!! The style just took my breath! I LOVE series with Idols! *-* The drawings are so awesome!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
It reminded me a LOT of UtaPri, but that's a good thing, because I LOVE Utapri! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have some expectations on this game!! (Even though maybe I won't be able to play it... Because it's in Japanese... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

I know! Idols are the best! Right now I'm trying to catch up with PriPara and Shounen Hollywood. I've only watched UtaPri anime but I like them. (Probably not as much as you...) And yeah, I already know I can't play it and it's a real shame.

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi 14/06/15, 10:29 am

C. Spade wrote:
I know! Idols are the best! Right now I'm trying to catch up with PriPara and Shounen Hollywood. I've only watched UtaPri anime but I like them. (Probably not as much as you...) And yeah, I already know I can't play it and it's a real shame.

From Spade

sad Crying forever here! I tried to play the game SO MANY TIMES, but I NEVER can get it right... I found a great japanese course online promoted by a group from my city (So in love with them) And I'll be learning the basics (ldjchhbfheqrlb omg so excited) Buut~ I kind of gave up on trying to force myself on understanding -w- I LOVE Idol games too! They're so awesome! *-* ( I think i've already said that, but I CAN'T) Sparkle
AkaneTsukiyomi
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://all-otomes-dreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 15/06/15, 08:02 am

There's another idol game that's coming out, I think it'll be out this month? It's called アイ★チュウ. Also want to try VOCADOL. Plus there's Cybird's new otomege that's also releasing this month...

I want to study up on more Kanji too but otome games take up most of my time and I procrastinate. I should re-dl that drawing app so I could look up Kanji.

Summer 2015, so maybe release in July or August?
The sharpness and curve of the chins look a little weird to me.
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 21/06/15, 05:42 am

Speaking of... there's a game for android that's also about idols, there's different music groups and I think one of them was called PURE and one part of the game they're in chibi form. I've been trying to find the name but I can't. Does anyone know the name?
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 49
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 21/06/15, 09:49 pm

Ensemble Stars? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 21/06/15, 10:29 pm

Sakuragawa wrote:Ensemble Stars? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YES!! Thank you!
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 26/06/15, 11:57 pm

Did Ensemble Stars have a group called Pure? If they did I don't remember it...
I only remember the ones shown during the opening...
TrickStar
Ra*bits
Knights
2wink
Akatsuki
Ryuseitai
Undead
Fine
That should be all of them... There's a limit of my info due to language barriers...

It's pretty funny but google translates Idolish as Eyed Irish... What does that even mean!?

And there's more character info but, it's in japanese and I don't understand it!!
They have info on the guy in the glasses too but, I couldn't figure out a way to post that one. It's from the official website and there's a link to that on the first post.

Also added a longer video in the first post! Instead of just 15 seconds I have one that's 40 seconds! Yes, it's the same song just a bit longer... it's not really that exciting...

IDOLS FOREVER!!!

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 27/06/15, 01:11 am

hmm... So it's a smart-phone game ? Do you know when it will be released ? And where can we buy it/try it ? (If we can)

But since you said "there's no way I can play it", I guess it's pretty much the same for us as well...
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 27/06/15, 07:21 am

fairth wrote:hmm... So it's a smart-phone game ? Do you know when it will be released ? And where can we buy it/try it ? (If we can)

But since you said "there's no way I can play it", I guess it's pretty much the same for us as well...

Yes. That's one form of it. The whole Idolish 7 is a mix media project. Since it's just starting up there isn't that much info on the details and I can't read what info there is because it's not in English so, I have to rely on second hand info (in other words kind people who will translate the info)

Like I said it's still starting up so, at this point they're just introducing the characters. The heroine, the black haired one and the one with glasses have already been introduced. Though I can't read any of the info and have yet to figure out who's who... They'll introduce the others as follows: shortest one with an orange theme(6/29), Blue/Gray hair(7/1), White hair(7/3), Blond one(7/6), Red one(7/8) and the rival group. From what I can tell the red head is the leader.

Until all the characters are introduced there's no way they'll release anything but, they have the words 'On debut in 2015 summer' and such. It's planned to be released iOS and android this summer. The rest of the project I haven't heard much about. 

Like I said it's a mix media project so, the game is just one part of it. So, there's more then just a game! Right now my hope is that when the manga is released it will get an english translation!

I did some more digging around but I couldn't find info for most of your questions. Sorry. Instead I'll try to give more info and cool images!

This is some sort of adorable rabbit creature that has something to do with the heroine... Adorable mascot that you really want to cuddle.
This is the rival group Trigger. Yes. That's all I know about them.

Next are some sketches:

Some other things:

More examples of the game:

As a side note I can't play it because I don't have a smart phone.(for a mixture of reasons) That's also why I don't usually keep up with games on phones. If you can't play it then what's the point? Though this game is the exception because it caught my attention.

Ah. And a thank you to the one in charge of sending the info out.
Though you have to wonder if this image could be another character in the game...

Anyway, I hope people actually enjoy this info. I'm just searching this topic for fun and decided to post about it in case someone else might be interested.(Yeah, information hunting is my idea of a fun way to pass the time...)

From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 28/06/15, 07:13 pm

C. Spade wrote:Did Ensemble Stars have a group called Pure? If they did I don't remember it...
Spoiler:
I probably mistook Fine for pure lol
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by C. Spade 02/07/15, 07:49 pm

Some more info though not as much as I usually send.

First here's another video for the song MONSTER GENERATiON. Even though this isn't the longest one the opening to the video is super cute! The bunny hoods!!!Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

Next is TRIGGER's song SECRET NIGHT. 

Also, at the official site they've added character info for the four underneath this comment along with voice samples. Though I don't understand a word of it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And tomorrow this character's info should be up as well!

And that's all for now!
From Spade
C. Spade
C. Spade
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 05/07/15, 07:04 am

Gameplay looks difficult. I'm bad at judging distance.
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 21/08/15, 10:17 pm

The game has been released!
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by toukakirishimas 23/08/15, 08:24 am

Sakuragawa wrote:It looks like it's a rhythm game similar to Love Live.

The chins aren't to bad and you're right it does look similar to the Love Live game.

I would definitely play it if it was like the Love Live game :p
toukakirishimas
toukakirishimas
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://fruit-chinpo-samurai.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down