Otome Hearts
If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be?

+3
littlemochii
fairth
belovedchaos1
7 posters

Go down

If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be? Empty If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be?

Post by belovedchaos1 31/01/15, 04:11 am

I didn't see any post made about this... so I'm hoping this hasn't already been asked. I know it's a very random question, but it appeals to the philosopher in me. I'm also curious as to what all of you would want to do. It doesn't have to be just one...

As for myself there are definitely a couple for sure... No specific order.

1. I'd like to go to Japan eventually. I don't mean a quick visit either... if I could I would love to go there for a month and take everything in. Either on a bike or by train. I'd take lots of pictures, meditate, see all the really ginormous anime and art stores and try to experience everything that is very different from our culture. I'd love to be blessed to be a part of one of their beautiful festivals and wear a kimono. Ehehe~

2. Release my own story in manga format here in North America... and at the same time trying to improve my critical artists eye that scrutinizes everything.

3. I'd love to become a mom. There is something sacred and wonderful about being a parent that other things in life don't compare to. I don't expect it to be easy, but I really have always wanted children of my own. smile

Everyone?
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be?

Post by fairth 31/01/15, 01:41 pm

Nice topic !

1.I second you for the Japan trip: In best case, I'd love to go and live there, worst case... at least visit the country once !

Once I graduate from college, while working I'll probably take Japanese classes and leave ! (Dreams ô dreams ! xD)

2.So my second task would be: Graduate from college without issues !

3.Get some balls and tell my fiancé and everyone I'm not getting married. Or at least, make a decision: Getting married or not ?

haaa~ Children are cute, but demanding. Once you get a child you'll have to forget about yourself and your free time. But it's worth it, I believe. If not because it's a duty, at least for the sweet "tight" hug they give you when they are happy ><

Well... until they reach adolescence and rebel xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could do one thing in your life, what would it be?

Post by belovedchaos1 01/02/15, 05:36 am

Yay! Japanese lessons are wonderful. Have you taken any yet? Or will that be in future classes? I took two years in highschool becaused they offered it as a second language... And that was way better than gym by a long shot!!

Awesome! Are you enjoying your studies in college? How many years is your program? Hope everything goes smoothly for you too! Keep up your spirits!

Ahhh... Yes that's a tricky one. I too have been undergoing something very simillar. I've been engaged for three years and it's never really gone anyplace. *head in desk* It's hard because it's not really a matter of balls, but doing something that feels right and that you can live with. No matter what happens believe in yourself.

Yeah. I'm a kid at heart too. I'm usually the one sitting on the ground playing dolls with the kids or transformers. No matter what... They always beat me. I come up with these cool stratagies like - but I dodge that major hit by flying away!! They usually are like No! You can't do that.... Ha ha ha. Kids. Yeah... I know it will be something that is a challenge, but it would really make me happy to have a little one to call my own. To nurture, tell stories too, tuck in at night. Maybe one day.
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemochii 02/02/15, 07:35 pm

Wuuu, this is an interesting topic :3

As for your no. 1, I second that. Well, I just wanna travel to other countries in general. I do think my country is beautiful but sometimes we all need a change of scenery and also, I'd like to experience the four seasons! We don't have them in Malaysia, sadly  Crying

I also want to be able to learn a lot of languages, but right now I'm learning at a slow pace because of school and all ;;; (sounds like an excuse though sobs)

And awhh, you'll be a great mom for sure! smile
littlemochii
littlemochii
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 24
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://littlemochii.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 03/02/15, 07:04 am

Yep, yep! Moving to Japan wold be the only thing I can think of. I've taken Japanese in college because I honestly find the language fun to learn. Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I feel like I could probably get around well enough, but it's a bit scary when you think about starting over in a new country (not even thinking about the language barrier). But I also feel it would be exciting.

Imagine my anger and depression when I found out, after the fact, that my dad turned down an opportunity to be stationed in Japan!!! Rolling Eyes/ pissed Unbelievable!

But yeah, living in Japan would be a lifetime goal and dream come true for me. XD
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 10/02/15, 05:55 am

jollychick wrote:Yep, yep! Moving to Japan wold be the only thing I can think of. I've taken Japanese in college because I honestly find the language fun to learn. Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I feel like I could probably get around well enough, but it's a bit scary when you think about starting over in a new country (not even thinking about the language barrier). But I also feel it would be exciting.

Imagine my anger and depression when I found out, after the fact, that my dad turned down an opportunity to be stationed in Japan!!! Rolling Eyes/ pissed Unbelievable!

But yeah, living in Japan would be a lifetime goal and dream come true for me. XD
Yay another Japanese language lover! I took two years in high school... but sadly I'd say I've lost some of it. I'd have to relearn from scratch I think.

It would very difficult to move to Japan permanently for myself currently. I think as I get older the more comfortable I am with not moving residences. Not only that but when I think of all the social and holiday/festival differences.... It would take me a few years of travelling there and getting used to things slowly before I ever decided living there.

It's an amazing dream though! It would be awesome to do that... *redo highschool* Ehehe~  GAH! I'm too old... ha ha ha! Judging you

**To littlemochii** - Aww... thank you so much! *hugs* Four seasons is great... but sometimes it can be harsh especially if the weather decides to suddenly change from one extreme to the other. I'm in Canada... last week it went up to -5C (23F) and then went back suddenly to -30C (-22F) with the wind chill. It was brutal! The snow is beautiful though. It is nice though, I can understand why you feel that way!

I think that any language is learned over time anyways. Every bit helps! I think you're doing great! Keep up the awesome work! :D
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Moee 04/03/15, 05:33 am

There's a lot of things I'd love to do, but such little time  Rolling Eyes/ pissed:

1.) Go to my dream college. Kinda cliche, I know. But I'd really like to attend Drexel, or some Ivy League schools. I'd say I qualify for them. I want to be a journalist/author, so I want to go to a school that would best suit me. 

2.) While I'm still young and fresh, I'd like to travel the world. I got a letter in the mail a few months back about a traveling program. It said they would be touring to places like France, Italy, Japan, etc. So many places  :p.

3.) Learn a few languages. I wanna learn Japanese so bad but I don't have the money to pay for a tutor, nor are there any Japanese courses in my school. I also want to learn French. THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE.  Love it!

4.) Meet my idols. All of them. I want to have a deep, heartfelt conversation with them about anything at all. I just want the chance to meet and converse with them; seeing as I admire them so much.

These are just a few things I'd like to do. There is so much more, but I don't think I could fit all of it in one post  Ehehe~
Moee
Moee
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 64
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://snepais.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 05/03/15, 05:55 am

Moee wrote:There's a lot of things I'd love to do, but such little time  Rolling Eyes/ pissed:

1.) Go to my dream college. Kinda cliche, I know. But I'd really like to attend Drexel, or some Ivy League schools. I'd say I qualify for them. I want to be a journalist/author, so I want to go to a school that would best suit me. 

2.) While I'm still young and fresh, I'd like to travel the world. I got a letter in the mail a few months back about a traveling program. It said they would be touring to places like France, Italy, Japan, etc. So many places  :p.

3.) Learn a few languages. I wanna learn Japanese so bad but I don't have the money to pay for a tutor, nor are there any Japanese courses in my school. I also want to learn French. THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE.  Love it!

4.) Meet my idols. All of them. I want to have a deep, heartfelt conversation with them about anything at all. I just want the chance to meet and converse with them; seeing as I admire them so much.

These are just a few things I'd like to do. There is so much more, but I don't think I could fit all of it in one post  Ehehe~

Those are pretty impressive goals Moee!  Sparkle   Hey, going to a school you want is a great dream! I mean sure school can be tough and man do exams suck... but if you want something enough then there is nothing that would stop you.

That.. would... be ...awesome! I'd say go for the school travel while you can! You never know when you might get another chance like that.

Do you have a smart phone? On the app store here there is this really cool app called Duolingo. You can learn the basics of French and practice through little games and puzzles. They seem to have Japanese... but it's not an English - learn Japanese.... it just seems like a Japanese interface. Crying

Meeting idols would be sooooo coool. *sigh* I would probably be that person who tries to say something... but it really only comes out as drool.

Thanks for writing!
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 14/03/15, 04:39 am

belovedchaos1 wrote:Yay another Japanese language lover! I took two years in high school... but sadly I'd say I've lost some of it. I'd have to relearn from scratch I think.

It would very difficult to move to Japan permanently for myself currently. I think as I get older the more comfortable I am with not moving residences. Not only that but when I think of all the social and holiday/festival differences.... It would take me a few years of travelling there and getting used to things slowly before I ever decided living there.

It's an amazing dream though! It would be awesome to do that... *redo highschool* Ehehe~  GAH! I'm too old... ha ha ha! Judging you
Yep. I'm a certified Japanese language lover, assuming that certification exists. Somehow I really sucked a Spanish (which was required at both the high schools I attended) yet totally aced Japanese in college, lol!

You're definitely right about the whole difference thing! I was thinking about the very same thing recently, but it seems like a lot of fun too. It would take a serious effort to start over in a new country, no matter the age but I understand the lack of interest in moving. I've been at my recent place for a year now so it's not the most exciting thing to consider haha... Bert sweating

Redoing high school would be awesome! It's been awhile but I like the idea, as long as I get to keep my current mindset while in my youthful(?) body :p  Someone, somewhere has to be working a time machine!!
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 14/03/15, 07:39 pm

Oh ! Yeah ! That time machine idea sounds sooo awesome ><
hmm... I'd say: Keep your knowledge, but get the young body and free mind ! (How we used to say and do bs without care T^T)

Yeah~ Spanish was totally boring in HS (and college actually). And I also sucked at it: May be we lacked motivation ?

So the first one of us who settles in Japan wins ? xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 16/03/15, 03:48 am

fairth wrote:Oh ! Yeah ! That time machine idea sounds sooo awesome ><
hmm... I'd say: Keep your knowledge, but get the young body and free mind ! (How we used to say and do bs without care T^T)

Yeah~ Spanish was totally boring in HS (and college actually). And I also sucked at it: May be we lacked motivation ?

So the first one of us who settles in Japan wins ? xD
I don't know.... A time machine might be risky for me. I'd be like... hmm what cool things do I want to see... Evil smirk  So I think it would have to be like only back in time 5 years!! Or something like that.

I don't feel so bad about the Spanish now... ahahaha.. I also found that too! I was horrible at Spanish but Japanese was a breeze!

Whoever wins has to invite us all over for a slumber party!! I'll bring the sake! :D

jollychick wrote:
belovedchaos1 wrote:Yay another Japanese language lover! I took two years in high school... but sadly I'd say I've lost some of it. I'd have to relearn from scratch I think.

Yep. I'm a certified Japanese language lover, assuming that certification exists. Somehow I really sucked a Spanish (which was required at both the high schools I attended) yet totally aced Japanese in college, lol!

You're definitely right about the whole difference thing! I was thinking about the very same thing recently, but it seems like a lot of fun too. It would take a serious effort to start over in a new country, no matter the age but I understand the lack of interest in moving. I've been at my recent place for a year now so it's not the most exciting thing to consider haha... Bert sweating

Redoing high school would be awesome! It's been awhile but I like the idea, as long as I get to keep my current mindset while in my youthful(?) body :p  Someone, somewhere has to be working a time machine!!

I think it would be exciting too! Regardless... I think I'd need a break too. Some time here, some time there... I'd be happy! Wah! Ehehe~

And again... the whole time machine thing would have to be limited. I can imagine myself like Conan/Shinichi - having my body small but my mind the same. Ohhh boy would I have fun with people... *soccer ball to the face* Okay... I'll stop now. Ladida
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Suwariish 18/03/15, 11:08 pm

Moee wrote:There's a lot of things I'd love to do, but such little time  Rolling Eyes/ pissed:

Count me in for a trip to Japan! Though in lieu of that there are so many European countries that I want to go see (Poland for one) as well. Experiencing the food of the world has always been an exciting prospect for me.

Other than that.... Get my ass in gear and finally buckle down an learn programming. Maybe learn a few languages (Polish + Japanese are my top two).

As for your travel wishes Moee, you can always see the world cheaply by volunteering in your spare time. You'd stay with a host family (who most of the time give you room and board in exchange for work) and will get a day or two off to explore (or more) depending on the length of your stay. No experience required.
Suwariish
Suwariish
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 23
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 19/08/15, 01:24 am

No one likes Spanish... ok XD It's my first language and I don't particularly like it (at least reading and writing in it) It comes in handy to know it, as it's probably the most or second most spoken language in the world. I would like to learn French, Portuguese and of course Japanese! (There's an app called Human Japanese, it's great!) 

I want to go to Japan as well! I don't know about moving there seeing as I'm studying biology and plan on going to medic school. I also want to finish my studies and become a surgeon.

This is not really something I feel I have to do, but I would want to meet my favorite seiyuu and ask them to say things in my fav characters voices especially Megumi Ogata... ughh I'd marry that woman's voice
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 49
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down