Otome Hearts
NTT Solmare games  -- black screen?!? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
NTT Solmare games  -- black screen?!? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTT Solmare games -- black screen?!?

3 posters

Go down

NTT Solmare games  -- black screen?!? Empty NTT Solmare games -- black screen?!?

Post by Sayuri 17/12/14, 01:37 am

It's been bothering me for a while... Does anyone have the same issue as me?

So I'm playing NTT Solmare's otomes on my phone (Android), everything's nice and dandy, I'm reading my story, when suddenly the game freezes and I only stare at a black screen... That's it, it doesn't matter how many times I exit and re-open the game, it's the same black screen. And, no, it's not like I've been playing long, I've just read like a scene and everything shuts down . Some days later, I open the app, and it works, I start reading... After a scene/ticket or two... the same black screen... nothing works anymore...
(I've tried downloading "Wizardess Heart" today... I could only read the first scene of the prologue before this happened and the game refused to work from that point on)

I didn't always have this issue, I used to play all these games just fine... I think these weird things started happening shortly after "Scarlet Fate+" was released. That game itself worked fine for a while then the random black screens would start showing up.

It's also the same phone. The games worked fine, then after "Scarlet Fate+", they kind of stopped working. The system is above the recommended specifications. Also, NTT Solmare is the ONLY company I have issues with... Voltage and the others, I have no problem playing THEIR games...

So I'm kind of interested if someone else is encountering these problems? Maybe you know of a way to fix this? Maybe you know what may be the cause of it? Any help would be much appreciated... since it's pretty MADDENING... The way things are now, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to play ANY Solmare games, which is frustrating, irritating, AND I FEEL LIKE SMASHING SOMEONE FOR WOUNDING MY OTOME NO KOKORO!!!

So yeah, any help is much appreciated ^^  Embarassed/ Kyaa! :D
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 86
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

NTT Solmare games  -- black screen?!? Empty Re: NTT Solmare games -- black screen?!?

Post by littlemochii 17/12/14, 09:21 pm

In my case, I get a blank white screen. So everytime it happens, I just have to restart the game.

I think maybe, just maybe, it's because of the internet connection? But if your internet is pretty good and don't actually mess up (like mine), you should be okay ;;;

Oh and I noticed new released games from NTT Solmare would always have errors. For instance, the other day I downloaded Niflheim. It was a hella nice game but I get black screens as well and the game just stopped working. It's like, the game is taking time to actually be stable or something lol. I'll leave it on my phone and come back to it a few days later, and then the game's fine. But still, I think the problems appear mostly on the recent released games. Lost Island+ and Angels or Devils+ only gave me white screens hehe.

Sorry I wasn't much help. I hope yours got fixed soon ;;;;  smile
littlemochii
littlemochii
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 24
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://littlemochii.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

NTT Solmare games  -- black screen?!? Empty Re: NTT Solmare games -- black screen?!?

Post by Sayuri 17/12/14, 09:34 pm

I see... well, I'm glad I'm not the only one... Not that I'm glad you're having troubles, good Lord, no! XD XD But that kind of reassures me that it's not some kind of weird one of a kind problem...

My internet connection is great. Everything else on my phone works perfectly. I've tried various wireless connections, 3G, so it's definitely not that. I also get a white screen sometimes, but usually that passes if I just close and re-open the application. It's the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH that simply doesn't let me do anything with the game for days...

Anyway, thanks for your insight ^^ Just a question: when those white screens happen to you, you can still play the game after you restart, or you have to wait a while (hours, possibly days)?
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemochii 17/12/14, 11:26 pm

Hahaha. I see. Yes, black screen of death suits as a great name for it indeed xD I only play NTT Solmare games, that's why I got used to the errors haha. Just kinda pissed off with checkpoints that requires energy. It's really annoying  Very Mad

No problem~ Although I wasn't much help hehe. Oh, I can just play it right after I exit and restart. It loads faster afterwards for me  Judging you
littlemochii
littlemochii
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 24
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://littlemochii.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 18/12/14, 09:45 pm

Blank screen is due to internet connection, yup as well as low memory storage if your phone already lags (Like mine which suffer from both OTL)

Doesn't the black screen of death issue has anything to do with the problem everyone got some weeks before ? I didn't notice because it has been months since I played my NTT Solmare games but I got a message from them apologizing for some technical problem.

But I can't really help I guess: The only free versions I own are Lost Island and... I don't remember...
(I personally recommend the paid versions)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri 21/12/14, 03:07 pm

Thank you very much for your replies, littlemochii and fairth! ^o^ 

Today, I feel really good!!  Evil smirk Fufufu, I have been thinking of sending Solmare a report about the issue, as you suggested, fairth, but then I don't know what got into me and I checked the download page for the games on Google Play. This is what greeted me in the description section:

Attention: 
Currently we are aware of the issues using version 2.3.x as follows:

■Screen becomes black out while playing the game and stop playing the scenario there.

In that case, clearing cache or restarting App would help to solve the problem. However,
after playing one or two chapters, the same problem happen again.

We are currently working on this malfunction, and 
we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience.

.... Which is exactly what I described at the top. 
So, yeah, apparently it IS a pretty big issue, since they posted this on EVERY SINGLE game page. 

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. I guess all I need right now is a little patience ^^
Sayuri
Sayuri
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down