Otome Hearts
Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)?

3 posters

Go down

Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)? Empty Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)?

Post by jdbr2000 16/11/14, 06:09 am

I am trying to learn Japanese through games!
Could anyone recommend me any games with easy Japanese in it?
A lot of hiragana and katagana, and less kanji would be awesome.

And also...
It would be great if you would include the summary and image of the game.

It doesn't necessarily have to be an otome game.
It can also be some other visual novels, even shounen ones (like the new Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei DS game)!

And please...
Try to make it a PC game.

Thank you!Embarassed/ Kyaa!
jdbr2000
jdbr2000
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)? Empty Re: Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)?

Post by Daeyamati 20/11/14, 09:11 am

Generally, school-centered visual novels are gonna be your best bet because the vocabulary isn't too out there.

I've heard the Starry Sky series is good for beginners, except maybe the odd astrology term here and there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a segmented otome game series where each game correlates to the four seasons, with each game having 3 guys each. It's your typical high school romcom with astrology references thrown in, so it shouldn't be too difficult for a beginner.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)? Empty Re: Easy Japanese Otome Game/Visual Novel (s)?

Post by fairth 20/11/14, 05:35 pm

I recommend  the Tokimeki Girl's side series. I'm also using these to learn vocabulary and a few simple Kanji (But there aren't that much, or it's always the same one repeating, so it's good for memorizing)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But, the real question is are you trying to learn grammar and vocabs or just want to try reading Hiragana/Katakana while having fun ? What about Kanji ?
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by jdbr2000 21/11/14, 12:16 am

fairth wrote:But, the real question is are you trying to learn grammar and vocabs or just want to try reading Hiragana/Katakana while having fun ? What about Kanji ?
I know the grammer part.
I am trying to learn more kanji with the furigana pronounciations to help me.
Thanks for the recommendation, by the way!
jdbr2000
jdbr2000
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down