Otome Hearts
Hello! i'm new and lost ;-; 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello! i'm new and lost ;-; 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! i'm new and lost ;-;

+4
fairth
LeeYa
The_Cat_Lady
KasuNyanne
8 posters

Go down

Hello! i'm new and lost ;-; Empty Hello! i'm new and lost ;-;

Post by KasuNyanne 16/11/14, 12:13 am

Hi everyone! I'm new and i started recently to play Amnesia, starting by Shin's route, and i don't know how to find the translation of the rest of the chapter (i'm at starting of 7/8) Crying
So i decided to join in to the forum and explore others otome games and translations.
I'll be thankful with someone who help me with the chapter problem, giving a link or something with the game translated or so. And i'll be thankful too with everyone who show me otomes and animes.
I watched Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers (other game i want to play), Pandora hearts, Soul eater, Mekakucity actors among other anime.
 Thanks for your time, i'll be delighted to speak with you! smile
PD: please, forgive my lenguage faults, english isn't my speech, but doesn't exist much otome forum in spanish xdu Frustrated
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello! i'm new and lost ;-; Empty Re: Hello! i'm new and lost ;-;

Post by The_Cat_Lady 16/11/14, 01:50 pm

Hello and welcome to OH Hello !
Unfortunately, I can't help you with Amnesia Bert sweating Maybe the translation of the next chapters isn't finished yet?
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KasuNyanne 16/11/14, 04:42 pm

thanks for the welcome! Just as planned
I only found until day 7/8, and that post was from  july 2013, so i think they don't go on with amnesia project  Crying
 Now i have other problem: frustrated for not found amnesia translated, i started Diabolik Lovers using a wiki were was aparently completed. But not, i must learn to read all that a page have before start using it. I picked Ayato's route, and now, i have the same problem, because i only found "dark Ayato" the other opcions are hiding from me again! TToTT
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa 22/12/14, 04:00 pm

Hello KasuNyanne Hello !welcome to OH! :D
wah!I haven't played amnesia just watch the anime and it lead me here Ehehe~ ..btw..
ehem..!personally I g..glad..meet someone who watch pandora hearts*sobsob* Crying Crying did you like the anime?(well its manga is more awesome than anime actuallyheheh Ehehe~ Love it! )

ouhh..dont be lost..this forum has a great information about otome game and the people also really kind!dont be hesitate to look around and posting sometyhing!btw currently they are the group who makes the translation about the amnesia game..I think Youu already know that hehehhehe Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle

btw nice to meet you~
LeeYa
LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KasuNyanne 20/01/15, 06:23 pm

Hi! 
Oh, another Pandora's fan Sparkle  i love Pandora's anime, but i'm buying the mangas, because in my opinion, the anime was too short and i don't like how it finished. In the manga, things go differerntly (and i like it more because of that smile).

Returning to the main theme, i'm still looking for Amnesia translation, but i found a page where Diabolik Lovers' under translation, not full, but some routes. The game i found neraly full is Diabolik Lovers More Blood, and i'm very happy with it *-*
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 21/01/15, 05:51 pm

I think you should wait until Amnesia is translated or something like that. May you can try other otome games ? There are a lot to keep you busy (and may be  help you forget Amnesia for a while xD)

Or you can open a topic called "Help me with Amnesia Otoge" or something along the line depending of your request. Amnesia fans in the forums might notice your request when they pass by (It might take weeks though)

Yeah ! I also watched Mekkaku City last summer ! Did you like it ? What kind of anime genre or otome games do you want us to recommend ? What kind of story ?
hmm... you can try looking around in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you still haven't. As for anime... hmm... I don't know what you like so, I'll have to wait until you answer xD
(Seinen ? Shonen ? Shojo ? Comedy ? What kind of stories ? etc...)

Don't worry for your English ! There are a lot of us to whom English isn't their native language (For example I'm French and there are other people from Spain as well !!)

So welcome among us ! Kasu-chan ! I hope you'll find enough materials here for your blooming Otoge-passion~
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 24/01/15, 07:17 pm

I have the same problem as you. I don't think the translator is working on it right now but, you could check out other games. For example, Hakuoki or Black Wolves Saga.
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KasuNyanne 31/01/15, 07:42 pm

in answer to Fairth the last news i have from  the amnesia translations are that the team who worked on it has problems to coordinate, and the director (for call him something) is searching for new team members, so the project is on stand by  Crying
I love Mekakucity Actors! Specially the final and the songs, my favourite characters are Kisaragi and Kido. I don't have any favourite genre, i could watch a shonen and hate it and watch another shonen and love it for the rest of my live. But i like shojo and stories loke Akatsuki no Yonsa or Danganronpa i think. Thank you for the welcome!!  :D 

In answer to Ranimanga, where are you following the translation? The better web i find was Hanataba Translation, and really i'm very nervous because of the last anounced they did. I'd like to recopilate a very big list of titles when i finish the exams (i'm begging to reach that day soon  Frustrated)
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 31/01/15, 07:59 pm

I'm following otomehearts.com. it has the same name as this website but, it is .com not a forum. They only translated to 6/8 days for Shin. I'm still waiting for day 7. They haven'the posted since March. mou~
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 31/01/15, 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is similar to Akatsuki no Yonsa, I think. It's kinda short and completed (You can read the whole series on mangafox)

The only manga similar to danganrompa I know are: Alice Akademy and Rosario x Vampire (The first is a shojo, the second a shonen)

You can check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with short summaries.

Or just go and read/watch Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyoujin or Sword Art Online, which are the top 3 anime everyone appreciate no matter your preferences or gender xD

Well... I think you have enough materials for a while and good look with your exams and classes !! We're all struggling like you, all over the world xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 01/02/15, 05:50 am

Hi KasuNyanne and welcome. You've definately come to the right place then, this is a great forum. (A newbie myself) We all have faults, please don't apologize for that silly. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums.
belovedchaos1
belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 191
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemochii 02/02/15, 07:16 pm

Heyyy welcome to the forum KasuNyanne! Hope you have fun being here~

I've come to save the day haha ok maybe no but anyway Amnesia translations are in progress at https://hanatabatranslation.wordpress.com! 

We're working on finishing Shin's and Toma's route currently but since I'm hyped and we're moving at some pace, I hope you enjoy the translations! xD (We're also planning on making subtitles on videos of the game... as suggested by someone.)

Ehehe~
littlemochii
littlemochii
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 24
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://littlemochii.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 03/02/15, 12:39 am

Ayato's route is actually completely translated - look here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, I'm translating Amnesia, but it's going to take time. Imagine trying to translate all 7 harry potter books from English to let's say Swedish... How fast could you do that?
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KasuNyanne 08/02/15, 02:37 am

Ranimanga, i started to play Amnesia using that web, but like you said, they only have Shin's route up to 6/8. The web i said has Toma's route up to 7/8 and Shin's route up to 6/8 too, but reciently they announced that the project is still alive, and updates will be post soon. Here you hae the summary link of the project:
 https://hanatabatranslation.wordpress.com/project/finished-translations/

I only have two exams more after my freedom!! only two exams to use all my time reading and playing, i need it  Crying We can win this battle and do it! Fight!!
I watched hingeki no Kyoujin and Sword Art Online, but i have Tokyo Goul halfway, i want to look for the manga. However, i didn't know about the other titles you recomended, so i'll try to find and read it as soon as i can, thank you *^*
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KasuNyanne 08/02/15, 02:46 am

Thanks for the new welcomes!!
*////* Littlemochii!! I'm playing usingyour web and i'm very very very happy for the news and your decision of continue the project! Thank you so much!!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Thank you Blue_Sargent!! I really need Ayato's *///*
I could imagine how much work it is, and i would like to help, but i only speak spanish and english not very well, so, i'm feeling useless. Thank you for your effort and your hard work!! And like i say, a lot of shit!! (i don't know if you use this expresion, it's similar to good luck ^^)
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 08/02/15, 03:18 am

hmm... is like in "Merde" in French ?

I think it had to do with when there was a lot of horse crap in front of theaters when a play was successful and a lot of people came to see it.

And I think, you're not supposed to answer "thanks" to it.

out of topic, like usual...
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by KasuNyanne 18/02/15, 02:58 am

I see it like a good luck wish, like you said, the performance was successful, so the company had a lot of money for the tickets sale. It wasn't my intention to annoy anyone, sorry if i did Crying
KasuNyanne
KasuNyanne
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 19/02/15, 07:41 pm

omg you didn't annoy anyone !

I meant that I was the one out of topic like usual. I'm very sorry if you felt like I was addressing you Bert sweating

Let's cry together Crying

(btw since I'm a mere member anyway, I would have no right to give you any reproach even if I had wanted xD)

I'm reaaally sorry for the misunderstanding Hello
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down